Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2024 9:47:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Black-X]
Have an HK SP5k that I’d like to put an IR laser on and not sure if there’s a rail system that mounts secure enough to attach an IR laser to and retain a pretty solid zero.  Any options?  Does the MI rail lockup solid enough for a laser?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 3:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Surefire M77 on my K and it's been solid and held zero with IR.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:55:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a Samson Star tri rail for my K should be showing up today so I can't say much about it but seems like it will be solid

I'm guna use a GL4 pro laser

HKs and Lightsabers - Han SOLO YOLO
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 8:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By arilulu14:
I ordered a Samson Star tri rail for my K should be showing up today so I can't say much about it but seems like it will be solid

I'm guna use a GL4 pro laser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3FTMcdp3EI
View Quote

Would appreciate an update when you try it.  I’d love to get the SF but looks like they’re out of stock and this looks like it could be a viable option.  

Anyone with an MI mlok rail using a laser?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:42:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Black-X:

Would appreciate an update when you try it.  I’d love to get the SF but looks like they’re out of stock and this looks like it could be a viable option.  

Anyone with an MI mlok rail using a laser?
View Quote

Turns out not to fit my MKE made AP5-P

Maybe it would fit an HK though

Link Posted: 6/22/2024 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By arilulu14:

Turns out not to fit my MKE made AP5-P

Maybe it would fit an HK though

https://i.imgur.com/0eGXWd8.jpg
View Quote

That sucks and hopefully you can return it.  

On a side note I ordered an MI rail to try and fingers crossed the lockup is tight enough to retain a zero.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top