Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2024 10:25:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Received the email Robert! Looks like some juicy stuff and serious deals too!
Have a reverent Memorial Day brother...........  
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lowdown3:
You as well, and Thank You for your service!
View Quote

Brother. Many here don't realize that you're a solid source of NV & Thermal gear who's exceeded the skepticism and and doubt of ARFCOM yet have raised the bar and brought so many to success on all fronts!

Yes, I've made several purchases from your Co and always came out ahead. Yes, I'm one who's had earlier purchases that have fallen in price - and had you proactively reach out to me to settle the difference.  If they would only know how legit you are and that when an item dips below regular pricing - you always come thru and beat the competition out!

There is no doubt in my Military Mind that anyone who's made buys from you know how firm you stand behind them and how much integrity you possess. Only those who've dealt w you before truly know.

May you have a reverent Memorial Day brother!  S/F 🇺🇸

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:57:41 AM EDT
[#4]
JRH always killing it with the AWESOME sales. Great to see the Echo's making a comeback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top