Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2024 1:40:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thor]
I had a customer send me and airsoft replica of a SIG MCX spear Upper, lower, and hand guard for Cerakote. When I unboxed things the Customer doesn’t always Remember to supply the information I requested so not getting an ID with the shipment happens every once in a while. I still immediately enter the firearm information and Contact them for the ID.

This thing was extremely convincing. Had all the correct markings. I only noticed the mistake when I examined the upper. Closer examination revealed different internal cuts in the lower as well. I was expecting two other MCX firearms so forgot about the airsoft one.

What would be the correct way to fix the log?
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Draw a single line through the entry. Note "Mistaken entry of non firearm".
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:
Draw a single line through the entry. Note "Mistaken entry of non firearm".
View Quote

This….
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top