Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2024 3:33:04 PM EDT
Hey all

Need to find some various-sized molle panels.  A molle Hook and corresponding molle Loop panel.  Need to start out looking for a 6x10 vertical attachment system.  Any leads?  Amazon is no help (and would love to find other alternatives anyways).  Checked Maxpedition as well (another company I am not too fond of).  Ideas for manufactures or .com's to check?  Color is not important, but prefer black.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#1]
If you end up not being able to find something (I'm trying to wrack my brain, I distinctly remember someone making one of those, but can't remember who) Anyways, if you can't find what you need, yell at me and I can do one pretty easily.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By marnsdorff:
If you end up not being able to find something (I'm trying to wrack my brain, I distinctly remember someone making one of those, but can't remember who) Anyways, if you can't find what you need, yell at me and I can do one pretty easily.
View Quote

Will definitely keep that in mind.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Grey Man Tactical sells a bunch of stuff but it's not cheap.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You didn’t say what the panels are for or where they are to be mounted

But jcroffroad makes some Jeep specific molle panels
https://www.jcroffroad.com/category/MOLLE.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top