Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2022 5:24:00 AM EDT
Link

Does mossberg still make this model? I don’t see it on their website and all the dealers I see show it being out of stock. Thanks for any info folks
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 8:14:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#1]
I don't think it is offered as I had been looking for a family member that loves mine.  2nd hand market seems best place.

Its a fun gun especially with light loads.

We ended up Form-1 cutting down a Mossberg Maverick. (cut the tube, barrel, removed & re-attached barrel lug, welded mag front pleg to shortened mag tube and fabricated a foreend with a 1913 rail section and grip.  It came out okay but wished I could have found a Factory AOW Mossberg.

I asked a local dealer that had them and said he had some AOWs sit on the shelf and didn't sell well - even when he priced them closeout for less than shockwaves and shockwaves always had a line of people to buy.  People just didn't want to wait for the stamp and paperwork hassle. (just a $5 stamp however)  This was sort of during the height of pandemic panic buying too.

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
I don't think it is offered as I had been looking for a family member that loves mine.  2nd hand market seems best place.

Its a fun gun especially with light loads.

We ended up Form-1 cutting down a Mossberg Maverick. (cut the tube, barrel, removed & re-attached barrel lug, welded mag front pleg to shortened mag tube and fabricated a foreend with a 1913 rail section and grip.  It came out okay but wished I could have found a Factory AOW Mossberg.

I asked a local dealer that had them and said he had some AOWs sit on the shelf and didn't sell well - even when he priced them closeout for less than shockwaves and shockwaves always had a line of people to buy.  People just didn't want to wait for the stamp and paperwork hassle. (just a $5 stamp however)  This was sort of during the height of pandemic panic buying too.

View Quote

Thanks for the information, I was thinking it’s probably out of production. I figured a custom build was a possibility but thought it may not be worth the money by the time it’s all said and done. Looks like I’ll continue to search
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
My local shop has one in stock. Shoot me an IM if you want the number.
Top Top