Fast 2 days. For his SBR.

Beats my almost a one month wait time.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By AR18:

View Quote

That's insane. I haven't done a Form 1 in several years, but are the fingerprints uploaded now or still mail-order?
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SoundStorm:

That's insane. I haven't done a Form 1 in several years, but are the fingerprints uploaded now or still mail-order?
View Quote
You can do either, but if you do digital prints they have to be a special .eft file format, not just a scan of the paper card.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
What method did he use?  It’s been a few years since I’ve done one and I used a trust at the time.  Is individual the new hotness?
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had 4 efile form 1's done in the last 5 years.
All trusts.  I think the shortest was 11 days and longest was 17.
And that was with mailing my fingerprint cards in.

With a ETF file it could/should be shorter.
I recently did 2 efile Form 4's as a individual and both approvals were about 3 days.

I should form 1 SBS my tac14 to see how fast now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

I'm about to hit 90days, efile, e prints, e photo, individual.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#6]
My last SBR on a Form 1 was 16 days I think, for a trust 1 RP.

I just filed another one a few minutes ago, did the 24 month waiver thing for the trust, will see if that makes it even faster.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone posted a step by step how to for the new form one process ?
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Easy_E:
Has anyone posted a step by step how to for the new form one process ?
View Quote

This is of interest to me
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 3:45:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:
What method did he use?  It’s been a few years since I’ve done one and I used a trust at the time.  Is individual the new hotness?
View Quote

The Sliencer Shop kiosk. Since it was his first NFA dealing, I told him if you are going to do more than one NFA transfer in a year. You might as well do the first one with some assistance just to get a hang off it.

I think in the most recent ARFCOM yt video Andrew explained why there is an increase speed in approvals.

Now he needs to figure which 9mm can to go with his SBR now.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 5:18:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:

This is of interest to me
View Quote

Youtube walk through of E file for SBR
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#11]

The Sliencer Shop kiosk. Since it was his first NFA dealing, I told him if you are going to do more than one NFA transfer in a year. You might as well do the first one with some assistance just to get a hang off it.

I think in the most recent ARFCOM yt video Andrew explained why there is an increase speed in approvals.

View Quote

Well crap, my local gun shop said they couldn't do form 1's on the kiosk, I had to do it myself at home.
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 4:42:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By 03shooter:

Well crap, my local gun shop said they couldn't do form 1's on the kiosk, I had to do it myself at home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 03shooter:

I believe that the ability to do the form 1 kiosk from Silencer Shop was made possible last year for the pistol brace doomsday scenario. I did my amnesty SBR form 1 thru SS while waiting for my form 4 approval.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top