Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2024 8:35:54 AM EDT
I have noticed some NGALs have the part number of NGL-000-A1 while others are NGL-010-A1

Can anyone explain the differences between the two NGAL part numbers?
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
One is 'allocated' for mil/Leo use
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Tribe:
One is 'allocated' for mil/Leo use
View Quote

Interesting. I thought they were all allocated for MIL/LEO use.

Thanks for your response.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:33:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:

That isn't correct.

NGL-000-A1 is the kit P/N. This is the NGAL itself along with the stuff that comes with it (pouch, NDFs, etc.)

NGL-010-A1 is the unit level P/N. This is the P/N you will find on the NGAL
View Quote

So does the NGL-010-A1 not come with the full kit? I purchased one from a private seller and he says it comes with the full kit. Just curious as I have seen NGALs for sale with the P/N of NGL-000-A1 on the NGAL.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:49:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Will] [#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:53:31 AM EDT
[#6]

The full kit P/N (NGL-000-A1) includes the NGL-010-A1 (which is the NGAL with DL123 battery cap itself) and all of the other parts which have their own individual P/Ns.

This kit level P/N will not be on the NGAL itself if it is a genuine L3Harris NGAL.
View Quote

Thanks Will!
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:38:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Will] [#8]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 12:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been told by some that I need to communicate better in written format so I want to make sure this didn't come off the wrong way = "Remember, some folks even industry wise don’t understand how all of the P/Ns work".

I don't mean that in a insulting way. The way P/Ns are structured, what they mean in terms if what the contents are, etc. can be very confusing. For example there are multiple P/Ns for the same items due to multiple contracts for the same item etc etc
View Quote

It made perfect sense once you clarified. I was just curious as to if there was a generational change between the 000 and 010 p/ns as I was seeing NGALs with both p/ns posted for sale online.

I have a FP RAID XE with green laser now and excited to compare it to the NGAL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top