Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2024 1:05:04 PM EDT
From Noveske's web page it specifically says overall length of their 7.94 Ghetto Blaster is 21 inches.

This is the 2nd Docusign document SilencerShop has sent me. The first one they sent me my local gun store ffl messed up and put 5.56 as the caliber when it's actually a 300 blk.

PLEASE I need to hear from someone who actually has successfully Form 4'd a 7.94in barrel Ghetto Blaster SBR.

I've read comments from people discussing the discrepancies associated with the online Form 4 process regarding the automatic population of parts of the form when certain information is entered like serial number or model. You can go on the AFT website and the lady making the tutorial video gives examples of this. If the AFT has the OAL of the 7.94in ghetto blaster at 25 inches as the official designated OAL in their system then hey great my docusign is ready to send. If not then my docusign needs to be once again edited so I don't submit false info to a federal agency and get my application rejected.

This is why I'm asking, specifically, Noveske Ghetto Blaster 7.94 inch barrel SBR owners about their Form 4 paperwork. When you signed the Docusign document did the OAL section state that the the OAL was 25 inches when you sent it and then got approved?
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 2:48:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spyderboy03] [#1]
ETA: read that wrong.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:24:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aksahsalahs] [#2]
IMO, Don't worry about it.

The DocuSign from Silencer Shop is based on what variation your dealer selected when they added your Noveske into their dealer dashboard for submission. They mistakenly selected the 5.56 variation first and that's why that was messed up the first time.

When you actually certify your form 4, Silencer Shop populates the information for the form, with their software that selects the firearm based on serial number from your dealer's eforms inventory. They don't use any other information. As long as your dealer typed in your serial number correctly when they originally assigned it to you, then the actual Form 4 will be populated with the correct information the NFA branch has for your SBR. This will sometimes lead to a discrepancy from Silencer Shop's DocuSign and the official submitted copy of the form 4, from the physical firearm.

I have approved F4's with manufacturer listed as Remington, but the Firearm is a DPMS, Mossberg SBS that has the model number as the product ID, among others, because that's what the NFA had in the NFRTR

TLDR: If your serial number is correct on the DocuSign, the form will be submitted with the correct information that the NFA branch has for your firearm. Verify your submitted copy of the F4 for actual errors.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!. Thanks so much. I just contacted the out of state FFL I bought it from and he sent me a pic of the form 3.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top