Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 4:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamPo] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Green0:
I definitely don’t see a lot of these in use.  The charlie pattern is a nice mount, I prefer it to hub.  It requires more cost but it is more secure- like a semi permanent replaceable hub mount.
View Quote

Very happy with the mount. The problem is, after buying 2 M4SDK gate lok because I didn’t want to chase muzzle devices for every rifle. I am now changing all 6.8, 300BO and my TRG to taper mount. Chasing muzzle devices just like I said I wouldn’t… jeeez

Also a bit of praise for Griffin. My 18x1 Paladin for the Sako shipped with the wrong shims. I think they were 5/8”. 1 email and about 30 mins later with a response from ..

“Good Afternoon,

I can get those sent out asap.

Thanks,

-Lucas”

Be sure to thank him @Green0

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top