Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2024 10:16:53 PM EDT
Has anyone put hands on one and can give a run down of what units would fit it?

https://nvincorporated.com/product/nvinc-the-cord/

Would like to know if it’s compatible with the BNVD-SG units. And if it would accept a L3 battery pack. Got the link in a random email this week.

Link Posted: 8/25/2024 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#2]
If you contact them they might answer only took me 4.5 years for a response. LOL

I ordered the pvs 14 one to play with

The issue was another person mark which used to float around arfcom had a patent and they just reached a license agreement. I would ask about your specific model they will probably respond.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gungrass:
If you contact them they might answer only took me 4.5 years for a response. LOL

I ordered the pvs 14 one to play with

The issue was another person mark which used to float around arfcom had a patent and they just reached a license agreement. I would ask about your specific model they will probably respond.
View Quote

Thanks for the info, man. I’m happy with BNVD battery life. It’s just I bought a COTI power cord that isn’t using the PVS-31 connector. Thought I might be able to get them both plugged in.

Probably just roll with what is working and save cash for something else.

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top