Armory Sponsor
Non-AR SBR pic thread! (Page 38 of 46)
|
Attached File Attached File Attached File Attached File |
Gun control means hitting your target.
|
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide: - Gun is a PTR 9KT - ACR stock with MP5K adapter (Revolutionary Rollerlocks) - Modified Magpul grip module to fit the K - Removed front and rear sights myself https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/IMG_20200712_160419_jpg-2017873.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/IMG_20200712_130821_jpg-2017874.JPG Attached File |
|
Attached File |
> Have gun, will travel <
Went ahead and added a different stock to my Evo SBR. Quasi-ACR stock from F5 Mfg (order went well, I'm lucky) CZ Evo SBR by SoloDallas, on Flickr
|
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Phenominal
|
Finally time to put this pup up here ACR SBR by SoloDallas, on Flickr
|
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Originally Posted By SoloDallas: Finally time to put this pup up here https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51567789281_b89505438c_k.jpgACR SBR by SoloDallas, on Flickr |
|
Originally Posted By m24shooter: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/18486/1DB0498F-B8E9-4BA8-BC4A-6907E7609D34-2157236.jpg Details on the handguard/light combo please? Cheers |
Failure has far too many fathers. -MMB
Gave it an update today (still toying with this one), y'all appreciate ACR SBR and Stuff by SoloDallas, on Flickr
|
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/Bren2MS_1_jpg-2168699_jpeg-2169618.JPG |
|
Originally Posted By YEAROGER27: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/312762/9422ED70-E745-4866-A177-103FC2194AFB_jpe-2177520.JPG I need one of these in my life |
|
Originally Posted By YEAROGER27: https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/312762/9422ED70-E745-4866-A177-103FC2194AFB_jpe-2177520.JPG |
|
Attached File |
> Have gun, will travel <
|
Originally Posted By CaptShiess: https://i.imgur.com/XqFMWHs.jpg |
*Born in Texas, raised in Europe. Will die in the USA*
|
Originally Posted By SoloDallas: "Back in Black": Amazeballs. Originally Posted By SoloDallas: Originally Posted By CaptShiess: https://i.imgur.com/XqFMWHs.jpg Thanks! I’m just waiting on the ras for the one with the pro and I think I’ll be complete for a bit. I always went back and forth on the newer Surefire unit but I’m glad I got it for the Sp5. Love how it looks! |
|
Sourced two of my grail guns this year. Attached File Attached File |
|
Originally Posted By Outrider: https://i.imgur.com/dt7EFhd.jpg That's a great pair. Well done!! Cheers |
Failure has far too many fathers. -MMB
|
Originally Posted By Andrewc_c: Sourced two of my grail guns this year. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78485/F7051521-D08A-40CE-8C08-C37C0622ABB3_jpe-2199151.JPG https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78485/8182EFAC-AAA6-4C5B-BC44-2F49627C0881_jpe-2199154.JPG |
|
Originally Posted By CaptShiess: https://i.imgur.com/4KpRk85.jpg Ordered a sebenza tonight based on your recent photos
|
I wouldn't stand in front of a piss-filled supersoaker. Does that make it a good pistol? - Caboose314
I thought I was covered for 22 cans, but the NFAids is a bitch when it mutates - themagikbullet
I thought I was covered for 22 cans, but the NFAids is a bitch when it mutates - themagikbullet
|
@CaptShiess does a suppressor actually fit onto the muzzle with the Surefire lighted fore end installed? |
“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” Thomas Jefferson
|
Originally Posted By CaptShiess: With the new ones yes, but not with a 3 lug. You have to thread it in unfortunately. You can see it on this photo. https://i.imgur.com/JK3kq2r.jpg You have great taste. Picture thread: WASR 10 and WBP Mini Jack SBR ![]()
|
|
Originally Posted By Outrider: You have great taste. Picture thread: WASR 10 and WBP Mini Jack SBR https://i.imgur.com/Cpu5bG7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/O6fKrXN.jpg Originally Posted By Outrider: Originally Posted By CaptShiess: With the new ones yes, but not with a 3 lug. You have to thread it in unfortunately. You can see it on this photo. https://i.imgur.com/JK3kq2r.jpg You have great taste. Picture thread: WASR 10 and WBP Mini Jack SBR https://i.imgur.com/Cpu5bG7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/O6fKrXN.jpg Thank you very much! Coming from you that’s an honor! Also some Aks to add :)
|
|
Originally Posted By CaptShiess: Thank you very much! Coming from you that's an honor! Also some Aks to add :) https://i.imgur.com/MGGZtCjC.jpg |
|
Originally Posted By Hox: Excellent, congrats! Thank you, thank you. Threw some tactical bits onto the SP5 for a change. Attached File |
|
Originally Posted By bradpierson26: Ordered a sebenza tonight based on your recent photos ![]() Originally Posted By bradpierson26: Originally Posted By CaptShiess: https://i.imgur.com/4KpRk85.jpg Ordered a sebenza tonight based on your recent photos ![]() That is ALWAYS a good idea!!
|
Non-AR SBR pic thread! (Page 38 of 46)
Armory Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter

























