Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2024 12:42:33 PM EDT
First off, I have zero knowledge of the MP5, AP5, etc.  I know, i know...i'm missing out. I bought a bunch of AR parts from a guy locally and he just threw in these parts.  Looks like a lower housing and endcap? The lower housing has a dented metal piece by the front takedown pin as seen in pics.

My question is do these parts have any value? If so, how much is it worth? or should I just chuck it in the trash?  I have no intention of building a MP5 style gun.

TIA

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I might be able to use them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
They look like MKE Ap5 parts. They have some value but hard to say how much, to the right person. Maybe $70-100 for both? Put them on the EE.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Most people dump that style for the navy style with all 3 positions marked.

Good spares for someone if priced right.

Looks like both of them are for the full sized mp5/ap5.

I wouldn’t value them much above $70-80 bucks for the pair.

Less to get them to move faster.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the general values guys. I'll probably start these around $80 with an OBO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top