Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/3/2024 11:30:36 AM EDT
Coworker brought this for me to check out after he recognized the butterfly on one of my knives.
What you know about this one?

Link Posted: 7/3/2024 12:56:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSeric02] [#1]
Benchmade Stryker circa 1998, I think a model 910SBT IIRC, designed by Allen Elishewitz. Spawned a whole series of knives from Benchmade over the years, all that's left now is the automatics. The Strykers are some of my favorite knives.
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

I think this is from around 2000, I think it's a Benchmade 805SBT TSEK.  I sent it in to Benchmade and they fixed it up like new.

Link Posted: 7/3/2024 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it’s a cool piece. I never held one their folders without the axis lock. For as old and used as it is, it is still tight and locks up great. Definitely a well made knife.
I offered him my 940 as a trade on the spot and he just chuckled lol.
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
She's a beaut Clark!

Carried daily, used rarely. Only problem I had was the circular thumbstud began to loosen this year. Removed it with a 1.3mm hex bit from a Wiha GoBox 75958, cleaned and blue loctited it back into place. Confirm with a magnifying glass before doing any work - Benchmade used a mix of hex and Torx fasteners on my 910.

Link Posted: 7/18/2024 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#5]
The old Stryker was a good folder! Mine's in there somewhere

ROCK6
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 5:57:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cajun_Redneck] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ROCK6:
The old Stryker was a good folder! Mine's in there somewhere
ROCK6
View Quote

Very nice!
How do you like that mini Adamas?
I just recently got a full size. It has to be the most comfortable large folder I’ve ever used.
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 6:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cajun_Redneck:
Very nice!
How do you like that mini Adamas?
I just recently got a full size. It has to be the most comfortable large folder I’ve ever used.
View Quote

That is the full size Adamas auto

It's a beefy folder for sure, but can look smaller in photos with other folders

ROCK6
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top