Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 108
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2024 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, and then try and flip it on you and say he doesn't want you as a customer because you are doing due diligence on a purchase.

ADCO is the only answer when it comes to OPS/AE stuff
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 7:20:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StevethePirate] [#2]
Just received two custom collars from Ron last weekend for my barrel, one for the Type A mount and one for the Type B so that I'm future proofed.  I'm very thankful to Ron for taking the time out to do these for me.  Thanks Ron!  

Edit: AEM3 in jail.

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Many tubes

Link Posted: 9/9/2024 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By abpMN:

I will second this.

Ron is a treasure to this industry. I only purchased an aem5 and a Gordy Boi from him, but each time he was pleasant to deal with. When I called him and purchased the Gordon can, I asked him about what I needed to do to contour the barrel. He said send it to me, no problem. Even though I wasn't a big business customer by any stretch, he sure treated me like one.

For everything, thank you Ron!
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Green0:
probably a happy moment for Ron.

Hats off to you Ron, I hope you enjoy doing all the things that are impossible to experience at work.  I know it can feel like life passes you by when you work all the time, and it sounds like you put in a lot of time, working up to seven days a week.

View Quote

As Ron sits there, fishing pole in hand thinking "I hope I never see another one of these damn suppressors again"
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SILENCE4U:

As Ron sits there, fishing pole in hand thinking "I hope I never see another one of these damn suppressors again"
View Quote

I had to laugh when I read this one.
I'm still working at the shop most days. Muzzle brakes and mounts mostly with an occasional car part. I did have a pond dug recently, so there may be some fishing in a few years if
the Catfish put on enough size.
Thank you for the kind words and if anyone has problems or questions, I still have the same phone number and email.
RonA
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Spooky130:

That's the way I was reading it too - and I didn't want it to be that way.  I know he had talked about backing out of the business slowly and with what the "new" Allen Engineering is doing I can see it as a viable time to do it.  

I've seen him here engage with customers and be nothing but supportive of the brand and the legacy of the design.  I hope he still comes around to answer all our stupid questions!

Spooky
View Quote

AEM Takeaways from the Clone Shoot:

-phil sebergers welds were not that great, but they got the job done    
-Alex is the perfect person for AEMs future
-i have seen the new AEM cans and im satisfied with them. And im picky. He even does the lil cleanup debur on the baffles/endcap and its done after coating and its shiny, as my Aem5 Was when new. All my fiture cans will be Alex's and im 100% ok with th   -alleghany really stepped up with the A/B mount gas blocks and brake/fh solutions. Seriously vool that u can pick a barrel, mount and collar and a can and go have fun

I heard someone say that you get a mk11 and KAC can to take cool pictures, but the mk11 you wanna shoot has an AEM can on it
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Alex brought some old parts that ron gave him, including a rear section, and said thats the one phil made in the basement before he found ron, FWIW
Link Posted: 9/9/2024 5:48:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigbore] [#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi Ron,

Do you happen to have anymore M4 suppressors in stock?

It keeps erroring out on the website.

Thanks!
Jien
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:07:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By nj0ywatch1np0rn:
Hi Ron,

Thanks!
Jien
View Quote

I believe that is a question for the website. They have good response times in my experience.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By nj0ywatch1np0rn:
Hi Ron,

Thanks!
Jien
View Quote

Thoroughbred Armaments has some in stock.
Link Posted: 9/16/2024 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/17/2024 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Left to right:
AEM3 on 11.5"
AEM4 (in 6.8!) on 16" 6.8 SPC
AEM5 on 14.5" middy
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By bigbore:

I have 1 Ron made M4 in stock.
View Quote

Just emailed you
Link Posted: Yesterday 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MK3110:

Thoroughbred Armaments has some in stock.
View Quote

Unfortunately, they're OOS...
Page / 108
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top