Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2024 3:08:26 PM EDT
I have been looking for a cheap thermal to use through my phone.  The InfiRay T2 Pro Thermal Camera seemed to fit the bill.  It has been listed at $399 for awhile.  Yesterday it dropped to $369 so I bought one.  Today it dropped to $319.  FUCK!  I canceled the first order and ordered the unit at $319.

All the videos and reviews I have read are pretty solid.  I will be using it for goofing around in the woods.  It's more for my wife and kids to use to get the Thermal experience.  I have a helmet mounted AGM StingIR640 and a Armasight Sidekick640.  These are a little complicated to hand to one of them to use.  The T2 Pro has a stupid easy interface.

We will see.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2024 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Balloo:
All the videos and reviews I have read are pretty solid.  I will be using it for goofing around in the woods.  It's more for my wife and kids to use to get the Thermal experience.
View Quote

I think I have one of those around here somewhere. T2 or Pro, dunno which. I compared it with an expensive thermal I had: it's surprisingly clear and far-reaching for what it is. But it was set up for Lightning cable, and when I got an iPhone 15 ProMax, I couldn't use it anymore. Eventually, they supplied a cable/adapter fix and I can use it again.
Mostly I got it so my little nephew can hang in the deer blind with us and have something to look at / spot for the grownups who are on "real" night vision rifles.
t2 Pro Xinfrared Overview & Comparison: $7000 Thermal Scope vs. $400 Mini-cam!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top