Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2024 12:34:53 AM EDT
Has anyone had a chance to handle/shoot one of these?
Rev Arms Blade

I've wanted something along the lines of a scorpion but the mags, and price have kept me away. This looks like some good features, good price, and takes the Glock mag, which I have a shit ton of.  Now with F troop speeding up I'm inclined to SBR it.
Attachment Attached File

Someone on YouTube commented it was a copy of something.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller, bueller?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:55:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Manticore_Arms] [#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I just can't get past the front end on that, reminds me of the fish gill stocks on the original sig 556s.... That's not a positive memory.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:
It is a near copy of the CZ Scorpion EVO. We were looking at getting one in house as it looks like it might even take our Scorpion EVO Slider Stock.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Agreed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2024 5:44:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spydercomonkey] [#5]
Bumping to see if anyone has more info?

Came across the FA version being tested, looks very controllable in FA, and makes me hopeful that it was designed as a Mil / LEO SMG, and not just as an export toy.

Per the video, the gun is 100% aluminum vs polymer of Scorpion, which is also pretty cool.

ÇELIKARMS CROSSLINE 9x19 mm

Video showing field strip. Has AR style bolt release and mag release. Big diff vs CZ is Blade does not use a captive spring / bolt combo. Rather it has a big spring along the top, and then the bolt is not attached. Receiver looks to use a very large urethane recoil bumper, which also seems positive.

Later in the review the trigger seems to be similarly heavy / god awful to the CZ. Wonder if the HBI springs will work for this...

Link Posted: 6/23/2024 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
It looks very interesting. The price point is very attractive as well.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By twistedcomrade:
It looks very interesting. The price point is very attractive as well.
View Quote

Yes, I'm really shocked theres no more info on there, not even a random youtuber with one.

Link Posted: 6/24/2024 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Yes, I'm really shocked theres no more info on there, not even a random youtuber with one.

View Quote
I have other projects right now, but the lack of info has me wondering. Someone on YouTube from Turkey said they are heavy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 2:24:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Apparently we missed a killer sale on these, being blown out for like $350-$400.

A redditor reports that a slightly trimmed/modded Scorpion brace will fit the Rev, but that it also comes with a pic rail adapter for universal braces.

Gotta scroll down for the updates:
https://www.reddit.com/r/czscorpion/comments/1d9z7at/rev_arms_blade_turkish_cz_scorpion_clone_that_is/

Link Posted: 8/28/2024 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Apparently we missed a killer sale on these, being blown out for like $350-$400.

A redditor reports that a slightly trimmed/modded Scorpion brace will fit the Rev, but that it also comes with a pic rail adapter for universal braces.

Gotta scroll down for the updates:
https://www.reddit.com/r/czscorpion/comments/1d9z7at/rev_arms_blade_turkish_cz_scorpion_clone_that_is/

https://i.ibb.co/7YZ3MZj/rev-arms-blade-turkish-cz-scorpion-clone-that-is-made-of-v0-41fxr9vnvchd1.webp

https://i.ibb.co/k6sfHpM/rev-arms-blade-turkish-cz-scorpion-clone-that-is-made-of-v0-xikh5b2ivchd1.webp
View Quote

Sadly the fact the you can't shhhh it made me move on.
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/28/2024 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#12]
We have one in the shop.  It is basically a scorpion, but a bit bulkier and heavier.

The stock mounting ALMOST works with Scorpion stocks, but not quite (we wanted to see if it fit our EVO Slider Stocks).  They made it different enough it does not mate, and you need to use their proprietary stocks or a picatinny stock.

I think these just hit the market at the wrong time, and look just a bit "funny" enough to be a swing and a near miss.  If these had come out when the Scorpion was hot and hard to get, or when the economy was strong they would have been a great seller.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Can you confirm that a suppressor cannot be used? That's really what's stopping me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#13]
We have one in the shop.  It is basically a scorpion, but a bit bulkier and heavier.

The stock mounting ALMOST works with Scorpion stocks, but not quite (we wanted to see if it fit our EVO Slider Stocks).  They made it different enough it does not mate, and you need to use their proprietary stocks or a picatinny stock.

I think these just hit the market at the wrong time, and look just a bit "funny" enough to be a swing and a near miss.  If these had come out when the Scorpion was hot and hard to get, or when the economy was strong they would have been a great seller.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote

Great info, thank you.

Have you had a chance to fire yours? I'm mostly curious how reliable they are, and how the shooting experience is vs the Scorpion (does the extra weight make for less recoil/smoother, etc).
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:42:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#16]

The nut/muzzle device at the fromt hold ls on the forend, so you would need a custom one made or cut down the existing one (or get a jam nut in whatever thread pattern it is) to expose some threads, or have a new nut  with threads of your choice made on the muzzle end.

In short, you are not going to be able to mount a suppressor without some work.

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Roger that. I had hoped to make it work. Dang
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top