Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2024 1:29:47 PM EDT
I been wanting a new PCC lately and have narrowed it down to the SP9a3 or GHM9. I have a AKv and plenty of mags so either would most likely get an after market lower to accept scorpion mags. The AR parts in those lowers would be a bonus.

I see a GHM9 on sale for $1199 but it's the sig lower. Not a bad considering I plan on using a lingle lower anyway but they don't look like they are in stock and I don't know how often they are available. The brace and stock options are super pricey as well and that's my biggest hold up really besides the lower availability. I am considering a 16" version to avoid registering or future brace issues as well but I have to think about it.

The Stribog with a brace is available for $1100 and scorpion lower is in stock. Plan on a few HBI upgrades and possibly an extended rail down the road. I can set this up for under 2k and it's roller delayed.

Sorry for the long read. The B&T is cooler in my opinion but they both are pretty cool as far as that goes.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 1:48:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJofFL] [#1]
Stribog A3 > APC9 > GHM9, so Stribog.

ETA: ^^^ this is the short answer ^^^, but I should have added, I had a GHM and it was a turd. After multiple trips back to B&T, it finally test fired ok, and I sold it as fast as I could. I also own an APC9, but after having recently purchased an A3, I’ve decided to sell the APC.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Cant speak for the GHM9, looks neat but expensive, and whenever they are on sale Im not in the position to buy one.

But I did get the SP9A3, and its a nice and smooth shooter, specially when compared to the scorpion I use to own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top