Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor

Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 36 of 46)

Previous Page
/ 46
Next Page
6/10/2021 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
In love with this 9.5” 556
5
6/12/2021 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
9.5in? the pic does not show up for me
6/13/2021 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
5
Yes had cut to 9.5 to have  oal at 21”
Plus why not
6/14/2021 5:38:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bChau][Edited] [#4]
Just picked up a few Juliet3-Micro's, and i'm honestly impressed by them for the price. Not a fan of the factory FTS mount it comes with, but the magnifier itself is awesome.


6/14/2021 6:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
Just picked up a few Juliet3-Micro's, and i'm honestly impressed by them for the price. Not a fan of the factory FTS mount it comes with, but the magnifier itself is awesome.

https://i.imgur.com/Ac7b4Ah.jpg
View Quote

Are you using the wilcox fts?

Do the magnifiers fit AP or eotech mounts?
Please, call me Joe

Follow me on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/tcba_joe/
6/14/2021 8:31:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bChau][Edited] [#6]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:

Are you using the wilcox fts?

Do the magnifiers fit AP or eotech mounts?
View Quote
Yeah.

They do not. Juliet mags use four screws for the shoe.

Wilcox makes a specific shoe for the Juliet mags.
6/14/2021 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
Yeah.

They do not. Juliet mags use four screws for the shoe.

Wilcox makes a specific shoe for the Juliet mags.
View Quote

That's pretty slick.
There's some surprises in that. But I think it indicates... Usage
Please, call me Joe

Follow me on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/tcba_joe/
6/15/2021 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:

That's pretty slick.
There's some surprises in that. But I think it indicates... Usage
View Quote
Yeah, quite a few units are using them now and I understand why.

I'd recommend trying one out if you ever get the chance.

6/15/2021 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
For the curious few, here is the Juliet 3x Wilcox shoe next to the EOTech Wilcox shoe. The EOTech shoe is definitely more refined with the amount of lightening cuts it has compared to the Juliet shoe.

EOTech shoe is on the left, and Juliet shoe is on the right.






6/15/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
Yeah, quite a few units are using them now and I understand why.

I'd recommend trying one out if you ever get the chance.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:

That's pretty slick.
There's some surprises in that. But I think it indicates... Usage
Yeah, quite a few units are using them now and I understand why.

I'd recommend trying one out if you ever get the chance.


As sexy as the Wilcox setup is, I'd like to see Unity have a FTC for the SIG optics.
Please, call me Joe

Follow me on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/tcba_joe/
6/16/2021 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
For the curious few, here is the Juliet 3x Wilcox shoe next to the EOTech Wilcox shoe. The EOTech shoe is definitely more refined with the amount of lightening cuts it has compared to the Juliet shoe.

EOTech shoe is on the left, and Juliet shoe is on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/7ontWJMh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Sr66Kt4h.jpg


View Quote


Will those also fit the Juliet 4 and 6? Or only the 3?
6/16/2021 9:39:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I know this is a shot in the dark but anybody know where to look for that 205 grain Duty Tipped ammo?  

Like to have some of it when this stuff lets up.
Every normal man, at times, must be tempted to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
6/16/2021 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By hatexoc:
https://i.ibb.co/cCHKGgB/8384-F01-E-3-D76-4-CFA-9-AD4-B56-BE23-AE7-C4.jpg5
Yes had cut to 9.5 to have  oal at 21”
Plus why not
View Quote


How'd you get the Surefire PRO mount to work with Keymod?
6/16/2021 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:


Will those also fit the Juliet 4 and 6? Or only the 3?
View Quote
It'll fit the Juliet 4 for sure. Wilcox's catalog only shows a P/N for a Juliet 4, and the shoes I got had a different P/N and were labeled Juliet 3 shoes on the bag, but from what i've gathered, they're identical since they share the same 4 hole mounting pattern.

The Juliet 6 shares the same mounting pattern, but it's a lot longer on the front half of the mag, so it might be too long to fit on the Wilcox setup.

Here's a quick mockup I did in PS with a Juliet 6.




Could technically move the FTS mount back and use up the slot for a rear BUIS, but it'd look kinda goofy.


6/16/2021 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Shoved it in there and tightened it
6/16/2021 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By it7eke2000:
My Sig collection:

1. MCX Tacops with MI rail, 6.75" factory barrel, omega suppressor. MRO and a factory 11.5" 556 conversion kit for plinking. Thinking of switching to the collapsible brace as the LOP is a hair long. Would prefer a shorter OAL when extended vs smaller when collapsed
2. MPX-K Gen 3 with MI rail, ILWT 4.5" barrel (integrated tri lug), dead air wolfman suppressor and hipperfire trigger.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/923/6fzd2q.jpg
View Quote

What adapter are you running for the strong arm brace? It looks likes it from customsmith, I just don’t see one for the strong arm.
6/19/2021 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Simpler setup



Give Respect & Take Responsibility
6/26/2021 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Attached File



Finally got into the MCX/MPX game
6/28/2021 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Tell me about the MPX suppressor.
6/28/2021 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quote History
Originally Posted By BLKY:
Tell me about the MPX suppressor.
View Quote




Suppressor is omega K with 3 lug

Midwest industries rail
7/5/2021 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Chikenmastr:




Suppressor is omega K with 3 lug

Midwest industries rail
View Quote


How does this compare with a full size can to your ear?
7/5/2021 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Chikenmastr:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/475009/52771653-C6F0-4BF9-B6C7-BAC4AB9E0584_jpe-1992577.JPG


Finally got into the MCX/MPX game
View Quote


I see you’re also a stamp collector lol nice!
7/11/2021 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone have a canebrake and a copperhead they can put together and verify they are the same exact color? Or are they slightly different?
7/13/2021 6:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKY][Edited] [#24]
This is freaking horrible.  I tried to post a picture from two different hosting sites and can't figure it out.  Was going to post some gun pics but oh well.  The other forums I'm on you just click one icon and all the photos from your phone or computer pop up.
7/13/2021 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By BLKY:
This is freaking horrible.  I tried to post a picture from two different hosting sites and can't figure it out.  Was going to post some gun pics but oh well.  The other forums I'm on you just click one icon and all the photos from your phone or camera pop up.
View Quote


I ran into a similar problem recently.

The trick was to ADD the ".jpg" (without the quotes) to the end of the image name.
7/16/2021 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Are Geissele MPX Super Charging Handles as rare/desirable as the MCX SCH’s?
7/16/2021 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quote History
Originally Posted By AlphaThree:
Are Geissele MPX Super Charging Handles as rare/desirable as the MCX SCH's?
View Quote

Yeah AFAIK. The MCX ones are downright nuts on Gunbroker.
7/18/2021 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#28]
7/18/2021 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Did SIG ever offer a pin and welded 14.5” factory MPX? I just replaced the rail on my MPX carbine and the muzzle device barely pokes out of the end. I received the MPX in a trade years ago and it wasn’t disclosed that it was P&W and I guess I never inspected it thoroughly. I’m fine with it. Just wondering
7/20/2021 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Creator of the most viewed EE thread in ARFCOM history.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Weird-EE-Read-post-count/5-2100843/?page=1
7/20/2021 8:07:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joker581][Edited] [#31]
Quote History
Originally Posted By AlphaThree:
Did SIG ever offer a pin and welded 14.5” factory MPX? I just replaced the rail on my MPX carbine and the muzzle device barely pokes out of the end. I received the MPX in a trade years ago and it wasn’t disclosed that it was P&W and I guess I never inspected it thoroughly. I’m fine with it. Just wondering
View Quote


The older carbines had a 13.75" barrel with a pinned and welded muzzle devise.
Dildos don't even make me raise an eyebrow anymore... you've got to have something a whole lot weirder than that in your rectum if you want to impress me. - TheGrayMan
7/21/2021 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Finally got around to taking an updated family photo of my Sig rifles.

MPX-K (gen 1), Rattler, TacOps, and the little guy hiding in the corner isn't a clone.


7/23/2021 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quote History
Originally Posted By borden_bob:


How does this compare with a full size can to your ear?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By borden_bob:
Originally Posted By Chikenmastr:




Suppressor is omega K with 3 lug

Midwest industries rail


How does this compare with a full size can to your ear?

My Omega 9K is super quiet. I really don’t think I would notice much better performance from a full size, certainly not enough to cancel out the weight and length savings.
7/23/2021 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quote History
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
https://i.imgur.com/a2KcWiy.jpg
View Quote



Is this a factory FDE MCX? Or special cerakote to make it look tanodized?
7/24/2021 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quote History
Originally Posted By xxbrotherhood77:



Is this a factory FDE MCX? Or special cerakote to make it look tanodized?
View Quote


It’s factory.  The lighting makes it look more tanodized than in person.
Creator of the most viewed EE thread in ARFCOM history.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Weird-EE-Read-post-count/5-2100843/?page=1
7/27/2021 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Added some more peanut butter to the mix.

Attached File
Creator of the most viewed EE thread in ARFCOM history.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Weird-EE-Read-post-count/5-2100843/?page=1
8/2/2021 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#37]
8/15/2021 7:09:14 PM EDT
[#38]
9/4/2021 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Ok sig gurus I have a question I hope you can answer for me . I have a gen1 legend 11.5” 556 mcx barrel I would like to update the gas piston to the virtus style gas adjustment . Will the virtus gas piston parts work in gen1 barrels ? I think I read some where that the pistons them selfs might be a different length but I’m mostly interested in just the front adjustment part that has the forward facing points for easier adjustment . https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-mcx-11-5-piston-assembly-5-56mm.html . <—— will this work in gen1 11.5 556 barrel ?
9/4/2021 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#40]
And since this is a pic thread my MCX in ( LVAW ) ConfigurationAttached File
9/4/2021 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Attached File
9/4/2021 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Both the shortie sig girls together . Have a deadair wolfman coming for the mpx that’s going to tuck under the rail like big sis Attached File
9/7/2021 4:05:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bChau][Edited] [#43]
Think my MPX-K is hitting the home stretch. Not sure what else I'd change on it, maybe the safety selectors.

Wolfman was free after taking it off another build, so I swapped it with the Omega 9K I previously had on the MPX-K, now I just need to find a new host gun for the 9K.

Only downside was since the Wolfman has a slightly bigger OD than the 9K, I had to sand down the MLOK nuts/screws on some of the hardware on the front half, so nothing would touch the can.


9/7/2021 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quote History
Originally Posted By bChau:
Think my MPX-K is hitting the home stretch. Not sure what else I'd change on it, maybe the safety selectors.

Wolfman was free after taking it off another build, so I swapped it with the Omega 9K I previously had on the MPX-K, now I just need to find a new host gun for the 9K.

Only downside was since the Wolfman has a slightly bigger OD than the 9K, I had to sand down the MLOK nuts/screws on some of the hardware on the front half, so nothing would touch the can.

https://i.imgur.com/bIaAgRp.jpg?1
View Quote


Who makes that cheekrest/riser?
9/7/2021 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quote History
Originally Posted By AlphaThree:


Who makes that cheekrest/riser?
View Quote
Sig makes it. But it wasn't ever released to the public though.
9/9/2021 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#46]
As close as I'm getting to an LVAW any time soon...
9/13/2021 8:10:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: collinstr][Edited] [#47]
Just put together my Franken-virtus that I started building this summer.  Can’t wait to find some ammo to go shoot it!




9/16/2021 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#48]
9/25/2021 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone have a picture with a 10.5 midwest industries handguard on a 16" virtus?
9/26/2021 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#50]

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 46
Next Page

Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 36 of 46)

Armory Sponsor