Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2024 2:24:46 PM EDT
I feel confident Silencerco bravo mount is 1.375x24 but I can’t  find it stated anywhere on their site. I want to use Griffins plan A taper mount on an Omega 300 but be sure they are compatible. I know they made some changes to the 300 this year but I don’t think it includes the mount.

Anyone have info?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, Bravo = HUB = 1.375x24
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:35:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BladedRonin] [#2]
The Griffin website says its compatible, right?  I have been looking at ways to convert a LBP from Charlie to Griffin adaptors.  I believe the Griffin charlie taper works.  

@Green0

Just looked at SilencerCo’s website, says the Chimera uses charlie mounts.  @JamPo
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:00:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamPo] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
The Griffin website says its compatible, right?  I have been looking at ways to convert a LBP from Charlie to Griffin adaptors.  I believe the Griffin charlie taper works.  

@Green0

Just looked at SilencerCo’s website, says the Chimera uses charlie mounts.  @JamPo
View Quote

The Silencerco saker series uses Charlie mount. I have griffins Charlie taper mount on my saker 762 right now. The omega series uses their bravo mount. The omega 300 had a couple of changes for 2024 that I don’t think changes the mount thread pitch but I want to be sure. Silencerco does not list the bravo mount thread pitch anywhere I can find.

@bluedog82
@1168RGR

Thanks, that does include the 2024 revision..correct?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By JamPo:

The Silencerco saker series uses Charlie mount. I have griffins Charlie taper mount on my saker 762 right now. The omega series uses their bravo mount. The omega 300 had a couple of changes for 2024 that I don’t think changes the mount thread pitch but I want to be sure. Silencerco does not list the bravo mount thread pitch anywhere I can find.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@Green0

Looking on their website, it shows the Chimera with an exterior TP.   I dont know what that TP is, but it being exterior (and being SilencerCo) lends itself to being Charlie.  

*no expert by any means, just go with what I see
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Looking on their website, it shows the Chimera with an exterior TP.   I dont know what that TP is, but it being exterior (and being SilencerCo) lends itself to being Charlie.  

*no expert by any means, just go with what I see
View Quote

Yes. The chimera is Charlie mount. The omega is bravo mount.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BladedRonin] [#6]

Yes. The chimera is Charlie mount. The omega is bravo mount.
View Quote

Then i am looking at the wrong thing. Sorry! Im a dumbass
Says on its website it takes bravo. Watched the video, I’d say bravo is g2g
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
View Quote

Yup.  

But SiCo also conflates “Bravo” designation with anchor brake front caps & flat front caps that fit Omega-300, Hybrid-46, etc.  

Those front threads are 1.420” x 24 tpi. This shows how sub-optimal giving new names for things rather than worrying about scaring people off with numbers.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 7:33:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JamPo] [#9]
Ok. Thanks. Already ordered the Omega and the Griffin Bravo .

Link Posted: 7/26/2024 9:14:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1168RGR] [#10]
I have been looking at ways to convert a LBP from Charlie to Griffin adaptors.  I believe the Griffin charlie taper works.  
View Quote
The Griffin Saker (Charlie) Plan A works with the Velos.

@bluedog82
@1168RGR

Thanks, that does include the 2024 revision..correct?
View Quote
Yes, Bravo is 1.375”x24.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top