Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2024 2:25:15 PM EDT
Submitted my form 4 through CA last Thurs, went to the eforms website to check the status and nothing pops up under my name.  This normal?  How long does this take to upload?
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 2:27:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: craig24680] [#1]
Been a year since I've done a form 4

But my understanding is you don't see form 4 entries under your personal eform login

ETA I went to check eforms and my password expired and I don't like changing on phone so I can't verify right now
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Submitted my form 4 through CA last Thurs, went to the eforms website to check the status and nothing pops up under my name.  This normal?  How long does this take to upload?
View Quote

Normal.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
It'll be under CA's eform account
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 4:50:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AirborneCIB] [#4]
Normal, you won't see it in your account.  You will get an email alert it is approved, so will CA and they will notify LE and sent you a 4473 to sign electronically.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, at least its normal.  Thanks fellas
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#6]
FYI, expect to wait a couple weeks after approval for it to ship.  They mail the cleo letter certified and then ship 7 days after the sheriff signs for it.  Not a big deal but it's nice to know up front.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Flammenwerfer35:
FYI, expect to wait a couple weeks after approval for it to ship.  They mail the cleo letter certified and then ship 7 days after the sheriff signs for it.  Not a big deal but it's nice to know up front.
View Quote
https://www.capitolarmory.com/frequently-asked-questions

Can my approved suppressor be shipped directly to my residence?

If we have our FFL in your state (currently we are licensed in all NFA-friendly states except Vermont), you're approved suppressor can be shipped directly to your residence, but there are a few extra steps involved.

We will have you complete a digital ATF Form 4473. Once you complete the form, sign it digitally, and submit it, we will notify the CLEO in your state that we are conducting a non-over-the-counter sale to you. We provide your contact information but do not include the details of your order. We are required to wait seven days from the date they receive the notice before we can ship your item. Due to the CLEO notification and seven-day waiting period, the shipping process may take 2-3 weeks from the date you complete the ATF Form 4473. Once the waiting period has expired, we will ship your item to the address on your ID/DL/LTC, and you will receive a tracking number for the shipment. We ship all items via UPS ground with adult signature required.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top