Camera gun set up?
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
My guess would be training/ laser
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 5:18:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eodinert] [#4]
Pull the pack out so we can see it better.

If that's factory HK, I guarantee that's worth a lot more than what you were supposed to get...no matter what it is.  Hang on to it until you find out what it's worth.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 6:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By eodinert:
Pull the pack out so we can see it better.

If that's factory HK, I guarantee that's worth a lot more than what you were supposed to get...no matter what it is.  Hang on to it until you find out what it's worth.
View Quote
Came here to post exactly this.

I get why you're thinking more pedestrian uses for it, but if you can trace it back to where that batch came from... might be a real story lurking.

Don't just swap it out. Throw it up on some of the more esoteric boards and chum the water a bit. (lol tell them it fell out of a duffle bag at crane)
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 1:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
@Villafuego
View Quote

Thats a new one to me ....... I have no earthly idea.

OP is gonna need the power of HKPro for info on that
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 7:07:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Anything odd and HK related seems to = $$$. I bet someone over at HKPro might know what that is.
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 9:07:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Plasma rifle in 40W range.
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/4/2024 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#10]
There was an option for a camera add on above the rifle scope, such that a picture would be taken at the moment of the shot. Likely for police documentation.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 12:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lumpy196] [#12]
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:
I will post dome pics at Hzkpro to see what people might know about it.

Centerfire  was totally cool and is sending me a new trugger pack and I dont have to send back this say one. Big props to them for awesome customer service!
View Quote

Contact https://www.instagram.com/teufelshundtactical/.   He will have or get you the answer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Lumpy196:

Contact https://www.instagram.com/teufelshundtactical/.   He will have or get you the answer.
View Quote

This, right here
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 3:17:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RedSev13] [#14]
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:

Yes there was, but this trigger pack would not fire the gun, there isn't a hammer, ejector, or any other typical guts in the pack if you look at the picture I posted.

I am still running on the assumption it was part of some sort of trainer system.

View Quote

Looks like the EST training system.  When I worked on the contracts for that.  Meggit and Cubic both made weapons from HK G3, MP5, to a firefighter hose and more.
The only reason I say that is the M249 had a similar black box with a channel like that had sensors for the safety and to know when the trigger was pulled.  But I may be wrong as I never worked on that weapon platform specifically. Subscribing for maybe answers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#15]
@OP
Be mindful of your personal info being posted in the background of that image on the invoice.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top