Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Nice!  My personal guns are all semi auto SBR’s but I am an RP on a SOT so will have access to our dealer sample guns and we have a postie VZ61 as well.  Probably my favorite full auto to shoot, maybe tied with the MP5.  Like the MP5, VZ61 is an absolute hoot to shoot full auto and really runs smoothly.

On mags, Czechpoint has the 20rds for $22.50 but they still have the note on there that the current batch is a little bit oversize so fits in the magazine well very tightly instead of dropping free.  I seem to recall them going in and out of stock maybe a couple times since they first put that note there so I don’t know if it’s still relevant or if they forgot to take it off.  Bowman arms has mags, you’ll have to message them for pricing but I think it’s somewhere between $50-$60 for a two pack of 20rd with a leather pouch.  Atlantic currently has a two pack with a nylon pouch for somewhere around $75.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 11:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
The threaded .22lr upper kits are back in stock!
Go Get ‘Em Guys!!!!!  Currently 21 in stock

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/22lr-vz-61-universal-threaded-conversion-kit/product
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By O1gagt:

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/22lr-vz-61-universal-threaded-conversion-kit/product
View Quote

Appreciate the heads up.  I have one but i've wanted a backup so finally was able to pick up a second.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By agb104983:

Appreciate the heads up.  I have one but i've wanted a backup so finally was able to pick up a second.
View Quote

No problem, I checked on a whim last night and was shocked they were in stock.  I am setup for in stock notifications, but didn't see anything come through.

I had a kit that I sold awhile back and have regretted it.
I will probably sell off my .32 upper and make this a dedicated .22lr gun.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#5]

No problem, I checked on a whim last night and was shocked they were in stock.  I am setup for in stock notifications, but didn't see anything come through.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes I was shocked as well. Some people have alert set up for websites that scan that page every 60 seconds but this must’ve been a large enough batch that it was able to withstand those people ordering.  I also had alerts set up and it never got sent out to me either.  It might also help that the last few that have sold on gunbroker haven’t had a massive bidding war of activity so maybe the resellers decided not to hit it as hard.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#6]

It might also help that the last few that have sold on gunbroker haven’t had a massive bidding war of activity so maybe the resellers decided not to hit it as hard.
View Quote

The last one sold for $1200 hahaha, doesn't matter if there wasn't a bidding war that's still an awesome profit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CAC001:

The last one sold for $1200 hahaha, doesn't matter if there wasn't a bidding war that's still an awesome profit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CAC001:

It might also help that the last few that have sold on gunbroker haven’t had a massive bidding war of activity so maybe the resellers decided not to hit it as hard.

You are right, I stand corrected.  I forgot about that one. There was at least one of them that were listed in the last couple months that weren’t selling at the seven or $800 initial price that they were starting at.  I can’t find it on the completed auctions search at the moment so it must have dropped off due to it being a couple months old
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like all the .22 conversion upper kits that dropped last week must’ve calmed down the market for the .22 upper flippers.  Just saw the latest gunbroker auction end without any bids and a starting price of $750.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like all the .22 conversion upper kits that dropped last week must’ve calmed down the market for the .22 upper flippers.  Just saw the latest gunbroker auction end without any bids and a starting price of $750.
View Quote

sigh, my postie needs a 22 upper. If someone has a spare or can grab one a ffl/sot is generous with his gifts!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By vengarr:

sigh, my postie needs a 22 upper. If someone has a spare or can grab one a ffl/sot is generous with his gifts!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Will it work with a FA lower?

The bolt looks very different over a standard VZ61.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:15:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

View All Quotes

Short answer is yes.  If you look up on YouTube, there’s a SOT that shows off his.  The most recent 22 kit I bought is for my personal gun, I donated my first one to the SOT I am a RP on.  To get it to run and you have to do two things.  First you need to weld a sear trip on the back bottom of the bolt.  Start with more material that you need and then grind it back until it seems to trip at the same time as the regular bolt does.

The second issue that you’re going to run into, like on pretty much any .22 closed bolt full auto, is bolt bounce.  The 22 bolt has a open cavity in the back and you can stick lead weights in there until you get it figured out.  You’re not gonna be able to get it to work with the rate reducer though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Was wondering about that. I had mine at the metering event and ODT member who is a SOT was looking at it and we both thought a trip would need to be added some how.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:38:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#13]
Was wondering about that. I had mine at the metering event and ODT member who is a SOT was looking at it and we both thought a trip would need to be added some how.
View Quote

Yeah I don’t know how much in detail site staff wants us to get into when it comes to discussing conversions but just take a look at a CSA Czechpoint .32ACP bolt and compare it to the bolt of a surplus parts kit.  You’ll see how they differ on the bottom of the bolt at the very back.  Once you see the difference, put the 22 bolt next to the surplus bolt so you can map out where you need to add metal.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 11:25:03 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Any chance someone could do me a solid and reach out when these come back in stock?  My dumb ass is in Korea until next summer and with the time difference I’ve been missing out on drops of just about everything.  If anyone is willing to I can PM a number to text and would be super appreciative.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#15]
The maker of the solid stock adapter has reached out and let me know he had postpone at the moment to do a few other projects that are higher priority but he is planning on hopefully doing it soon.  So for the time being it’s one of those “the design exists and works but can’t get anyone to make it for a bit“ things.  Hopefully sometime soon.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#16]
The maker of the solid stock adapter has reached out and let me know he had postpone at the moment to do a few other projects that are higher priority but he is planning on hopefully doing it soon.  So for the time being it’s one of those “the design exists and works but can’t get anyone to make it for a bit“ things.  Hopefully sometime soon.
View Quote

Thanks for the update. I was actually going to ask about it today.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 2:23:12 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

These will not work on the machinegun lowers.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 7:04:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#18]

View All Quotes

@vengarr

They work great with a couple tweaks
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Sounds good. I’m still interested in 2.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 5:15:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cyten] [#20]

Long time lurker, longer time Vz61 enthusiast. Also, I know a lot of people have been interested in an adapter to fit a Vz58 stock, there is a fairly easy solution a Canadian Youtuber came up with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxuOhj6HTY&ab_channel=Gnutzguy

edit: tried to post the photo and video in here many times but can only manage a link for each
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By cyten:
https://i.imgur.com/rInfowY.jpeg

Long time lurker, longer time Vz61 enthusiast. Also, I know a lot of people have been interested in an adapter to fit a Vz58 stock, there is a fairly easy solution a Canadian Youtuber came up with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxuOhj6HTY&ab_channel=Gnutzguy

edit: tried to post the photo and video in here many times but can only manage a link for each
View Quote

I’ve seen that and applaud his efforts. I just prefer a little more elegant solution.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
How hard is it to replace a VZ61 barrel = Punch out pin and pound out barrel or is it press with a hydraulic press type of deal?

I have a thin profile non-threaded barrel that is to narrow of diameter to thread 1/2x28.  I love the narrow look but would like to shoot suppressed on occasion. I'd rather replace the barrel than the entire upper, but might just get the upper and barrel assembly if too difficult for a DIY/
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Czechpoint has threaded .22 uppers in stock. Get them while you can.

Link Posted: 11/15/2022 12:50:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
How hard is it to replace a VZ61 barrel = Punch out pin and pound out barrel or is it press with a hydraulic press type of deal?

I have a thin profile non-threaded barrel that is to narrow of diameter to thread 1/2x28.  I love the narrow look but would like to shoot suppressed on occasion. I'd rather replace the barrel than the entire upper, but might just get the upper and barrel assembly if too difficult for a DIY/
View Quote

Removing the barrel isn’t the end of the world but it can be difficult to hammer or press out because the back of the receiver is fairly thin stamped steel so you really need to make a jig to go up inside the receiver to support the trunion area but still leave room for the barrel to be pressed out.  However as you noted the original barrel doesn’t have enough diameter to do a proper 1/2x28 thread.  The factory threaded Czechpoint guns have barrels that actually have a larger diameter and in order to get those barrels to fit, they had to bore out the barrel channel in the receiver/trunnion to accept a slightly larger diameter barrel.  So not really an option to DIY the same way they do it.  Here are your most feasible options:

1.  Have your original receiver barrel threaded by tornado technologies in 0.475"-32.  They include a thread protector as well as a 0.475"-32 to 1/2x28 thread adapter.  You end up with something that looks pretty close to the way Czechpoint does it.  Looks like that now cost $170, plus the shipping costs one or both ways.  I would guess at the end of the day after tax and shipping you’re about $200.  I would personally not go this direction.  

2.  Remove barrel and hopefully not damage the receiver.  Purchase the aftermarket barrel one of the guys makes that is sold on GunBroker threaded in 12x1mm that comes with a 12x1mm to 1/2x28 adapter and thread protector for that adapter.  $240 for all of that.  And then remove your old barrel hopefully without damaging the receiver and install the new barrel.  Not my recommendation but if you already had an upper receiver from a kit with no barrel might be something to consider.  Installing a barrel isn’t too difficult part, it’s removing the old barrel without damaging the upper

3.  Screw it and pay the $299 to purchase a new threaded barrel upper from Czechpoint.  Either keep your original unthreaded upper as a spare or sell it to defer the cost of the new threaded one.  Not sure what you could get out of it but for people that are completing kits that had the barrel chopped are going to have to pay $150 for a new unthreaded barrel from Czechpoint anyway so why not pay maybe $200 to get a receiver with the barrel already installed.  Under that scenario if you can sell your original upper reciever for $150-$200, your actual out-of-pocket cost to upgrade is only $100-150.  Personally this is the route I would go.

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I remember someone was talking about producing metal safety selectors to replace the polymer czechpoint ones… did that ever happen?
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#26]
For anyone looking for parts/modifications etc, here is a list I've put together of every vendor I know of offering parts for the Vz61. Please let me know if there are others

OEM Parts

CzechPoint USA: Importer of all parts & complete guns from Czechia

Recon Ordinance: Parts kits, receivers, caliber conversions, stock plate adapters & complete guns

Numrich: All parts as well as 10 & 20 round mags

Atlantic Firearms: Complete guns as well as mags - 7.65 9x18 380

Czech Holsters: Slings as well as old and new style Czech military holsters for Vz61

Apex Gun Parts: Parts Kits

Gallo Inc : Barrels

Dlask Arms: Holster

Link Posted: 11/25/2022 5:55:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Since my account is new, I have to split up my post due to character limits.

Aftermarket Accessories

Custom Smith Mfg: Pistol brace adapters, optics mounts, extended charging handles

Isle Mfg: Grip adapters, optics mounts, stock adapters, extended charging handles, rails, vfg's

Shape Ways: Holster

JT Machine Services: New USA made barrels

Perun Arms (only in CZ): Extended charging handles. There are a FEW for sale on ebay for North American customers sometimes

M13 Industries: Stock mounting plate with optic mount

Alaskan Tactical: Stock Disable Kits

Code 4 Defense: Kydex Holster

RAE Industries: .22 Mag Loader

Fab Defense: Side Folding Stock (Europe Only)

Customization

Tornado Technologies: Specializing in threading Vz61 barrels

Samopal USA: Specialized Vz58 & Vz61 gunsmithing
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Since my account is new, I have to split up my post due to character limits.

Aftermarket Accessories

Custom Smith Mfg: Pistol brace adapters, optics mounts, extended charging handles

Isle Mfg: Grip adapters, optics mounts, stock adapters, extended charging handles, rails, vfg's

Shape Ways: Holster

JT Machine Services: New USA made barrels

Perun Arms (only in CZ): Extended charging handles. There are a FEW for sale on ebay for North American customers sometimes

M13 Industries: Stock mounting plate with optic mount

Alaskan Tactical: Stock Disable Kits

Code 4 Defense: Kydex Holster

RAE Industries: .22 Mag Loader

Fab Defense: Side Folding Stock (Europe Only)

Customization

Tornado Technologies: Specializing in threading Vz61 barrels

Samopal USA: Specialized Vz58 & Vz61 gunsmithing
View Quote

Are you Scandalchris from Reddit?  Looks like the list he maintains on the Reddit VZ61 group.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Are you Scandalchris from Reddit?  Looks like the list he maintains on the Reddit VZ61 group.
View Quote

yes, just want to spread the word
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Awesome, welcome!  Just wanted to make sure you were getting credit for compiling that list if somebody was just re-posting it
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey guys-
  Sorry for the extra noise.  Are the vz 61's discontinued?  Anyone know of a source for them anymore?

I've always looked at them but only recently thought I'd get serious about buying... only to find that they're hard to come by now.  

Even if one were to get a parts kit, they'd still have to source a semi-auto lower...

Thanks so much.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Set up alerts at Czechpoint
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By enth080:
Hey guys-
  Sorry for the extra noise.  Are the vz 61's discontinued?  Anyone know of a source for them anymore?

I've always looked at them but only recently thought I'd get serious about buying... only to find that they're hard to come by now.  

Even if one were to get a parts kit, they'd still have to source a semi-auto lower...

Thanks so much.
View Quote

Atlantic firearms right now has the original 32ACP version with threaded barrel in stock for $799(https://atlanticfirearms.com/vz-61-pistol-7-65-w-threaded-barrel)

They come in batches so often times a lot will be available all at once and then as that batch slowly sells out everywhere they will be a little scarce for a bit before the next batch comes in.  But one of the best sources besides Czechpoint is Atlantic Firearms.  Search for VZ 61 on their site, not VZ61.  For some reason the space in there makes a difference in search.  Set up alerts on their website because they sell a bunch.  The other alternative is go on Gunbroker and look around.  A few different retailers on there, especially ReconOrd, will usually have some new guns for sale.  ReconOrd also sells stripped lowers for $395 if you wanted to go to the parts kit route but I would not do that if you’re just looking for a gun.  ReconOrd also jacks the price up on everything so for example, they want $899 for a threaded barrel VZ61 while Atlantic is $799.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Is anyone milling the receivers of these to copy the factory stock geometry so the the bend in the stock actually fits where it is supposed to on the back of the firearm?  Not that the stock is great to begin with but these appear extra bouncy because the adapters don’t allow the stock to rest where it should when in the open position.
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cms81586:
Is anyone milling the receivers of these to copy the factory stock geometry so the the bend in the stock actually fits where it is supposed to on the back of the firearm?  Not that the stock is great to begin with but these appear extra bouncy because the adapters don’t allow the stock to rest where it should when in the open position.
View Quote

That would be nice to have. The folding stock is unusable for me currently.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 5:19:45 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

You dont need to do any modifications to the receiver, just to the actual stock. The M84 (yugo clone of Vz61) that are in Canada have a stock attached but no adapter. As can be seen HERE

You need to file down the part I've highlighted in red so it is flush.

Then disassemble, drill the holes, and voila.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#37]

You dont need to do any modifications to the receiver, just to the actual stock. The M84 (yugo clone of Vz61) that are in Canada have a stock attached but no adapter. As can be seen HERE

You need to file down the part I've highlighted in red so it is flush.
https://tinypic.host/images/2022/12/08/vzstock.jpg

Then disassemble, drill the holes, and voila.
View Quote

The original is dovetailed into the lower as well.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#38]

The original is dovetailed into the lower as well.
View Quote

Yes, but no one is getting an original lower anytime soon. Plus, modifying the stock is much less risky than milling the receiver.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Yes, but no one is getting an original lower anytime soon. Plus, modifying the stock is much less risky than milling the receiver.
View Quote

That dovetail would be an easy job. Difference is the factory MG lowers have a little more material on the back. Would be interesting to mess with.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#40]
To anyone who has been waiting for these to come back in: Czechpoint has the .22lr uppers in stock right now.

The website shows 34 in stock as of this post.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
To anyone who has been waiting for these to come back in: Czechpoint has the .22lr uppers in stock right now.

View Quote

Snagged one this time. Now I just have to find either a lower or pick up a complete pistol.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 9:09:10 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I'm damn tempted to pick one up.  Every time they come in stock I hesitate.  It's a cheap means to shoot it more often though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:

I'm damn tempted to pick one up.  Every time they come in stock I hesitate.  It's a cheap means to shoot it more often though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:

It's surprising to me that they're still in stock. Generally they sell out very quickly but I suppose they might be around until this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Just read through the 8 pages. If I hadn't gone in on two of the Omega 9Ks at Arms Unlimited I probably would be paying for the 1200+ worth of .380 VZ61 and 22 upper in my Czechpoint USA cart.

If I bite in the future, how are the 380 guns and mags? I reload 380 for a G42 and would like to avoid adding 32 ACP to the stable just for this, if possible. I've seen there are some reports of issues with the mags breaking in the cold, is that with the clear or black, or both?

Has a solution been identified for the stock not mating up with the receiver properly? I saw the 9 Hole video and that has me hesitating as I'd absolutely SBR this if I got one and while I don't mind underfolding or side folding metal stocks (I have quite a few AKs) the improper interace makes it seem like it's pretty unstable/inconsistent.

Link Posted: 12/28/2022 11:31:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#45]
weird double tap
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:
Just read through the 8 pages. If I hadn't gone in on two of the Omega 9Ks at Arms Unlimited I probably would be paying for the 1200+ worth of .380 VZ61 and 22 upper in my Czechpoint USA cart.

If I bite in the future, how are the 380 guns and mags? I reload 380 for a G42 and would like to avoid adding 32 ACP to the stable just for this, if possible. I've seen there are some reports of issues with the mags breaking in the cold, is that with the clear or black, or both?

Has a solution been identified for the stock not mating up with the receiver properly? I saw the 9 Hole video and that has me hesitating as I'd absolutely SBR this if I got one and while I don't mind underfolding or side folding metal stocks (I have quite a few AKs) the improper interace makes it seem like it's pretty unstable/inconsistent.

View Quote

I havent watched the video, but honestly I've put a couple thousand rounds through mine since sbr'ing and haven't really been bothered by the stock.  I'll have to look up the video and look at my gun tonight.  Maybe it's been floppy and I chalked it up to assuming that's just how it is, but it's really never been a thought in my head.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

The .380 is fine but the mags - all of the polymer mags - can be brittle in extreme cold. I've broken a few over the years. The only mags I've had break are the smoke/clear but I haven't bought any of the black polymer.

I still really like the 9x18mm version I have but I have way more 9x18mm guns/ammo than .380. I still got all the calibers though.

The SBR version using the dovetail backplate is fine - but the stock takes some getting used to. It can be about as wiggly as the underfolding AK stock. Alternatively you can skip the backplate and shave the stock dovetail to drill a couple of holes and attach it directly. That really stiffens things up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Personal opinions here, I haven’t heard any bad things necessarily about the .380 or 9mm Mak guns.  Some people get them because they want more stopping power or they don’t want to add another caliber to their ammo stockpile.  For me, this gun was originally designed in 7.65Browning(32ACP) and that is the iconic caliber for it so that’s the caliber I want to own it in.  Kind of like I prefer my MP5 in 9mm, my K31 in 7.5 Swiss, and my Mosin in 7.62x54r.  The Mosin might be more convenient if you were able to find new production ones in 308 or 30.06 but it just wouldn’t be the same.  The second reason is the .32ACP guns have those great NOS original metal magazines.  The 380 and 9mm Mak guns use those straight plastic magazines, which may be perfectly durable, but I think the long straight magazine screws up the lines of the gun compared to the original curved metal mags on the 32ACP guns.  That’s just a personal preference and personal aesthetic comment.  The only reports I’ve heard of the magazines breaking on the plastic magazines is in very very cold conditions, which can be a problem with any plastic magazine.  It also helps for me that 32 ACP has so far been an exceptional round to suppress, since I like to throw my Wolfman can on my gun and shoot it.

When it comes to the stock wobble, realize that a lot of people like to exaggerate things for views.  If I remember correctly from one of the videos I saw, which is probably the one you’re referring to, his stock wobble seemed more extreme than mine is.  I mean the reality for me is it’s a small stock anyway so I have to scrunch my shoulder and head down to get a good shooting position and cheek weld.  When you do that, you usually load the stock one direction or another so it’s tight when you are in the shooting position.  Another thing I’ve seen others do is put electrical tape or foam to build up the bend in the stock where it was mates up to the receiver to build that area up just a little. That way something actually does make contact with the lower back of the receiver when the stock is open and that helps basically solve the issue.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 8:38:55 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

I jumped on that deal too. I figured I’ll at least pick up the .22 upper while they’re in stock right now. They are much harder to find than a complete VZ61 pistol.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#50]
How often do they get 22 mags in stock?
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top