Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2024 9:37:22 AM EDT
I had an 11/27/23 certification approved on 6/19/24. I also had 2 suppressors waiting to be certified. One from 1/16/24 and one from 4/25/24. After my 11/27/23 was approved, I emailed [email protected] letting them know that my control number had been approved and asked if they could use that background check to approve the other 2 control numbers I had outstanding. Low and behold, I got approvals on the 2 outstanding suppressors the next morning. I'm a happy camper now!
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Good info and congrats!
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 6:10:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VaFish] [#2]
Didn't work for me when I had a Form 1 approved while three form 4's were waiting.  I emailed IPB and the ATF Fax email addresses.  However they did batch all three form 4's a couple weeks later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top