Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2024 9:50:00 AM EDT
I tried searching, but my search fu didn’t turn up anything. Apologies if the answer already exists…

I recently acquired a GForce GF2P 12 gauge and Ermox Defense XPro B 12 gauge pump shotgun and would like to add magazine extensions, but can’t find definitive information on what thread pattern nut will fit either.

Any of youse have experience or might be able to point me in the right direction?

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Im not sure of the tread size but if you find a picture with one from Nordic, you can tell by the outside pattern machined on the nut. They are all different.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I emailed them and the manufacturer(s) as well…will post replies here too…
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I used a Carlsons Beretta/Benelli Nova type extension on my SDS DFS12.
I do remember I had to trim back the threads on the shotgun magazine tube. I want to say about two turns worth?

I wouldn’t expect any sort of consistency on what extensions fit what Turkroach shotguns. Even the ones that “fit” don’t really FIT.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
From Nordic:

Turkish Shotgun Statement
There are a lot of companies importing shotguns made by different Turkish Gun makers. We have found there to be a lot of inconsistency in some of the components from lot to lot as they are manufactured. Many of these guns are advertised to be a clone of a more popular gun, such as a Benelli M2 or Benelli M4. We have never seen one that is an actual clone of one of these more popular guns. We do not know of one that will fit your shotgun specifically, but there are some things you can do to check if maybe one of the ones we currently make will work for you. If you have access to other shotguns from some of the more common gun models you can try the magazine caps from some of these and see if they fit your shotgun. Sometimes ones from a Benelli Nova, Remington 870, or Stoeger 2000 or 3000 will work on these other guns. If you find one for another gun that fits your shotgun, you could order that extension.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I found a Nordic supplier and they are nice enough to help see if any match my magazine tubes. Will just send the tubes themselves and if any mate up I will note it here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
The GForce folks replied to my inquiry and it looks like they have their extension kit in stock now.

https://gfarmory.com/shop/other/custom-gf2p/magazine-tube-extension-with-barrel-tube-clamp/

I did send my magazine nuts to a brick and mortar to see if he could fit them to aftermarket parts too…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top