Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2024 6:25:06 AM EDT
https://youtu.be/7h_67z_Z2nQ?feature=shared

I would have stayed away from Mossberg if I had seen all these videos on the Patriot. Luckily the one I got for my son was very accurate.

Anyway, Ultimate Reloader was going to address the accuracy issues in this 5 moa Patriot. Virtually everyone following his channel told him to figure out why it was shooting like sh*t but instead all he did was build a custom rifle to "fix" the issues. What was wrong with it in the first place....chamber, barrel fiinish, magazine assembly design....no one knows.

Look, I figured out what is wrong with the patriot...you just need to dump $1500 into it to make it shoot a totally different caliber accurately....

Link Posted: 7/8/2024 8:34:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: parshooter] [#1]
Yea, he completely missed the point. From the comments:
"I fixed my old truck the same way.  I went out and bought a new one. It is so much better after the repair."

Misbehaving Mossberg Patriot Rebuild Part 2: Complete Rebuild for Jim Harmer (Backfire TV)

Mossberg Rebuild Response to UR Subscribers

Link Posted: 7/8/2024 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
OP is clearly a few videos behind but is correct.

Thankfully Gavin reads the comments and is going to try to fix it the way we all wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top