Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 9:32:30 PM EDT
Enter information incorrectly on the e-form? I submitted on my own for an SBR last Friday evening, and I'm paranoid that I've jacked up something since I've not heard anything.   Do they send an email, or snail mail?

I know it's soon, and the lower is a PSA lower so nothing weird there. I used a 7"BBL, OAL 25.5.  Just paranoid I guess.

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:29:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wiskey_33] [#1]
Did you get an email confirming the submission?

“This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS”

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If there are errors, they can deny and you refile, or you can withdraw the application or cancel the registration and refile.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 11:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Wiskey_33:
Did you get an email confirming the submission?

"This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS"

View Quote
Got that
Originally Posted By Amish_Bill:
If there are errors, they can deny and you refile, or you can withdraw the application or cancel the registration and refile.
View Quote
So I'll just know from eforms?
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll get an email with similar title about a status change. In the email it will either say approved or disapproved.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spyderboy03:
You'll get an email with similar title about a status change. In the email it will either say approved or disapproved.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Approved so I guess I did something right.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 7:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top