Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2024 7:57:02 AM EDT
Anyone tried the big dot on 4m or clone?
Not much info to be found .
Did see one review saying dot was to tall had to max out rear for combo to work.
Link Posted: 7/14/2024 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
No but I'm interested.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the standard dots on both my M1014 and M2 tactical. There is room to spare, as I sight in full power slugs at 50 yards. Both are at the upper 3/4s in elevation adjustment.
They’re great 👍.
For me, they’re much faster to acquire.
I also switched out the rear apertures to the D4s(?). It’s the same size ring, without the training wheels.. Ie. Better, unobstructed field of view.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Ended up buying the standard dot myself.
Definitely taller than the factory. But looks alot better.
Just got it today so no range time yet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 11Fishbone:
I use the standard dots on both my M1014 and M2 tactical. There is room to spare, as I sight in full power slugs at 50 yards. Both are at the upper 3/4s in elevation adjustment.
They’re great 👍.
For me, they’re much faster to acquire.
I also switched out the rear apertures to the D4s(?). It’s the same size ring, without the training wheels.. Ie. Better, unobstructed field of view.
View Quote

Got a link to the rear tried Google no hits.
Been looking at the half moon style can't remember name at the moment
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 4:24:11 AM EDT
[#5]
https://fusionfirearms.com/bar-sight-insert-d4-ghost-ring
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 4:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Made it to range today.
Big improvement over factory front sight.
Definitely put rear adjustment up near max but was able to get quick zero at 25 yrds with slugs .Will check 50yrds next time out
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 4:48:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Glad it works for you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top