Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2024 4:56:22 PM EDT
hello, just tried to submit a form 4 for a customer who has two middle names - it came back disapproved

our eft fingerprint file was not uploaded because of his two middle names, this is the first time i have seen this happen

any advice on what to do going forward for his form?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/15/2024 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had several two first names or two middle name customers.
If the eForms doesn't accept them use the "Ask The Experts" feature.
If you don't get a reply within a day, send it again and again until you make someone cry and you get an answer.

Usually by the 3rd or 4th time I get a response.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 1:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
EForms has a character limit for EFT files, 32 I think. Have one customer with two middle names, but the names are short, so no issue. His get approved quickly.

Another customer with a double last name (think hyphenated without the hyphen). His full name is over the 32 character limit. First time the EFT rejected with errors, so we had to fix his eft file. Still file with his full name, and everything works. He gets fast approvals too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you fix his eft file? I called the NFA Branch as a previous employee of ours has been able to do this before and get them submitted, but I cant figure it out. Am I able to just initial his middle names in the EFT or leave out the middle names?

Thank you for your help
Link Posted: 7/16/2024 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#5]
How do you fix his eft file? I called the NFA Branch as a previous employee of ours has been able to do this before and get them submitted, but I cant figure it out. Am I able to just initial his middle names in the EFT or leave out the middle names?

Thank you for your help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top