Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What’s a must-take price on SP5s these days?
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By leib109:
What's a must-take price on SP5s these days?
View Quote
Looks like $2500 is the lowest price at online vendors, so anything below that I guess, for a new one.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/642230259829
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to pry my wallet open to buy a SP5-K.  I've seen them for 2500, which doesn't seem too bad for what it is, and what they used to go for.

That, plus a brace would be a nice close encounters package.  In case of of the dozens of other guns I have don't work!
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#4]
last of the mods arrived/installed. Tight little package of hate!

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]

thanks sir
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MidwestJ:
MP5 was my grail gun since 1980’s Die Hard.

Century AP5 SBR satisfies my itch at a much cheaper cost.

https://i.postimg.cc/JnDySyjm/IMG-2398.jpg

Skip the Sp5 and just get an AP5
View Quote

From someone who bought two excellent MKEs. The first one a AP5-P, and the second a AP5. They are both Phenomenal examples. They eat everything, they just Gobble it all up.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 6:37:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: drobs] [#8]
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:

From someone who bought two excellent MKEs. The first one a AP5-P, and the second a AP5. They are both Phenomenal examples. They eat everything, they just Gobble it all up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lil_Sig:
Originally Posted By MidwestJ:
MP5 was my grail gun since 1980’s Die Hard.

Century AP5 SBR satisfies my itch at a much cheaper cost.

https://i.postimg.cc/JnDySyjm/IMG-2398.jpg

Skip the Sp5 and just get an AP5

I stand corrected from my earlier post in this thread. I picked up a MKE AP5 and am impressed by it. It eats everything.

Attachment Attached File

This is not my 1st Turkish gun but it is the 1st Turkish gun I've ever been impressed with.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#9]
I just tested my ap5 yesterday with mke 30 round and 1 kci 20 round mag with 147 grain hst. From full mags to mags topped off or just the bottom and mixed with hst and ball. All of them ran 100%, but it took a few hundred rounds to get here.

I will also say it got a lot hotter than I expected, kind of fast shooting and 140 round later it was smoking. The barrel, the can both had some smoke coming off them, the trunnion was a lot hotter than I could touch and even the handguard got damn warm.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I have the SP5 and the SP5K pdw. The MP5 was always a grail gun for me. Being a 90's kid, then being able to fire a fulll auto SD once, I have wanted one for most of my life.

I've owned several other PCC's and nothing else filled that void. Buy the real thing, and you won't ever have to worry about it again.
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Way overpriced, I bought and sold mine for $>2500 on gunbroker.  Get the right deal, and just do it!
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 9:32:31 PM EDT
[#12]
List of mods/parts?
Link Posted: 8/1/2024 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Get the best SP5 for $2499 here...these were $4k last year.

ArmsUnlimited HK SP5K

Link Posted: 8/9/2024 3:14:30 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I just got a used one for 2300 , from the pics I think it might be unfired . Either way it can’t be older than a year and a half because it comes with the regular diopter sight.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top