Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2019 10:29:42 PM EDT
What are peoples thoughts?

I like the CED7000 as it is smaller and was looking at the pocket pro II. I don't like the pact. Mostly want this for practice on my own.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've found the pocket pro II to be reliable.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Pocket pro II I what I use personally as well as two local clubs to run our matches.

Another club uses a mix of the pocket pro II and the Pact timers. No issues with any that I’m aware of.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JaxShooter:
I've found the pocket pro II to be reliable.
View Quote

I run several matches at my home club, attend many GSSF events and by far the easiest to use and most durable is the Pocket Pro2
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Holy thread resurrection.  
The PP2 is apparently discontinued.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Best is probably the AMG Commander.

Bad news is backlog is something like 4 or 6 (or more?) months.

The story I've heard is that the guy that makes them does it in his garage and refuses to sell his design to a bigger company because he doesn't trust them to keep his quality standards.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Take a look into Shooter's Global

I've been using this since 2021 and it's the best I've used so far.  They have a great magnet clip and their smart features are pretty cool along with their app which can take video overlay with the time, etc.  Here's a clip picking up my reload speed when the mag seats - SG timer reloads

I've used almost all of them

- CED7000 is good, I've had one for many years.  Buzzer is too loud and needs tape on it for dryfire.  Clip is not good at all.
- Pocket Pro 2 is a great budget option.  Does everything and has a great clip.  A bit bulky compared to newer ones.
- AMG does a lot of good things, but the wait I've heard is pretty bad
- Pact timer randomly broke on me, buzzer is too loud and it's big.
Top Top