Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2020 7:49:03 PM EDT
Anyone using the CODA Evolution PCC Mag Pouches?  Anything better I should be looking at?
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]
For USPSA PCC stuff?
For what kind of mag?    
Glock? the coda will hold a 40+ round Glock mag very well.     I tried one but didn't care for it,  with how deep it is, you have longer to draw the mag out of.  Some standard size pistol mag holders are not deep enough to securely hold a 30 round or longer mag.    These pouches from Comp Tac are deeper than normal and hold very well.  

I use different mag pouch for my speed reload mag (classifiers) vs general use mag pouches.   For speed reloads I liked a 17rd mag with Taylor Freelance +10 as a handle mounted at 12 o'clock on my belt in a Guga Ribas Guga Ribas pouch with bullets out at a similar angle to the coda pictured here
At about 9 and 10 o'clock are two comp tac pouches for general use.   In a field course I would have 40 in the gun and a single 33rd on my belt at 9 o'clock.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2020 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Appreciate the reply. Yes on the USPSA PCC. I ended up going with the CODA’s. I like your plan for the speed reload though. Will give them a look.
Top Top