Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RIP

Fuck thieves. I hope they are caught
View Quote

Fuck murderers too
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Theft to murder in a split second. Interesting it was another female that did it. I have a feeling those two morons will turn up pretty quick and then lots of crying, but you know they're partying now without a single thought about the victim or her family.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope they catch them quickly.  Poor woman.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Here in SC, day before Thanksgiving, in a grocery store parking lot, store employees were confronting a fat shoplifter who had just stolen a bunch of meat.  It's one of the nicer stores, too, and in a generally nicer area.

She gets in her car, threatening them the entire time, then takes off trying to hit them.  They had to jump onto the curb island to avoid the swerving bitch.  I at least got a good picture of her license plate and shared it with the store manager.

I was carrying, and while being a good witness, I considered the possibility that I might have to shoot her if she ran over one or more of them.

I try to avoid such situations by avoiding the trashy areas, but they are creeping into the "good areas" now, too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2022 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I can’t help but to think that the eventual outcome for things like this is going to become vigilantism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top