Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 10:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I just marvel at the thinking. Let’s say he’s a stud a kills the 3 cops on the front lawn. What’s the next move? Everybody knows who you are. It’s not like everyone is going to say, ‘OK, we’re all square now.’

As someone said, go pay the $200 fine, and move on.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 10:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just marvel at the thinking. Let’s say he’s a stud a kills the 3 cops on the front lawn. What’s the next move? Everybody knows who you are. It’s not like everyone is going to say, ‘OK, we’re all square now.’

View Quote

Liberty's tree. Sometimes the plan is to be the bait goat in the pursuit of freedom.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll take poor impulse control for $500, Alex.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#4]
fuck around and find out, what a dumb ass
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#5]
We will never get that Mars mission going when we lose them that fast…
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Smoked while smoking.  Don't smoke kids.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Steven Blunt
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]
He died doing what he loved
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Is it something in the water?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#10]
My town has gone into the shitter over the past 15 years. Transplant Atlantans bringing their high values and standards. 90% of the crime still drives in from outside the area. Hell - they just killed a young girl at a sweet 16 party (gang related).

Sheriff Pounds did tell them he was coming for them, did track them down and arrested them.

But with people being raised without morals or a conscience - it is just cleanup.

And F**k you Oprah for bragging about the area and how you bought a house here in 2005 you never lived in - just to change the demographics. At least Tyler Perry lives here and contributes to the community.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top