Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Every slave ought to be given compensation and every slave owner put in jail.

But the whole guilt by association ... let's get started. Let's start putting random people in prison off the streets for crimes others commit.

The whole "kin guilt" thing ought to be left in ancient times.

These fuckers can't define what a woman is, how in the blue twaddle fuck are they going to define black or decedent from slaves?

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If anyone owes reparations it is those who profited from capturing them and loading them onto slave ships. (African Muslims).  

This reparations concept is designed only to divide and create hate in people who welfare has conditioned to believe they should get free housing, free food and not have to work it destroys their self respect and robs them of hope.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Paid by whites that never owned a slave.
View Quote

Who only legally immigrated here last year.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Good my 23 and me says I'm 1.2 percent from African origins. Pay me
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]
At what point does a son stop being guilty for the sins of his father?

I get that being born into poverty makes for a hard road to get out of it, but except in rare shining examples, I don't see poor blacks doing much but wallowing in their own proverbial shit waiting for someone else to do something to make them not poor anymore, and honestly there isn't enough money in the world for that because being poor has as much to do with your mind as your wallet and one of those can't be changed with an infusion of endless amounts of OPM.  Educational opportunities to become more are everywhere, but the black communities as a whole place no importance on education because they think "what would I do with it if I had it".  That's poverty mindset.  When they change, things will change, but we've made being poor and angry so comfortable for them that they will never change or be anything but a pawn for politicians willing to buy votes from the poor to stay in power over them.  It's sick and I want no part of it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#6]
"Where did the money come from?” Bowman said. “We spent it into existence.”

How did everyone miss this line?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]
We’ve got members who support Affirmative Action.   We’ve got members who support Islamic terrorists.  Hell, we even have “members” who simp for Putin.  

It’ll be interesting to see if anyone has the balls to White knight for this Racist MF’er.    
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#8]
If this concept would ever be actually implemented, it may be the straw that broke the camels back for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
This is never going to happen. They never meant for it to happen. This is to make white people hate Black people, and make Black people hate white people. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:37:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Question 1. From what period to what period were you enslaved?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Imagine finding out you still owe a bill from 1865 and you can’t dispute it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We’ve got members who support Affirmative Action.   We’ve got members who support Islamic terrorists.  Hell, we even have “members” who simp for Putin.  

It’ll be interesting to see if anyone has the balls to White knight for this Racist MF’er.    
View Quote

The congressman: "The problem is racism"
You: "The problem is racism"

The irony: lost on you
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm gonna open a rim and 40 store if it happens !

I'm gonna be rich bitches !
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Tired of this give me free money because of the color of my skin bullshit!

If! There was a person alive today, that suffered through actually being owned by another? Then yah maybe!

The people alive today hiding behind their race can fuck right off with that bullshit.

The retards in California somehow turned it into a war on drugs issue.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:46:55 PM EDT
[#17]
There has been more white slaves than black.

If you factor in crime (theft ect), a certain subset of people owe society a lot more than $14 Trillion.

Shouldn’t that insurectionist Bowman be in prison?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Comparing the standard of living in Afrika to even the most desolate Food Stamps existence in the US one would come to the conclusion that americans of color should be charged an additional tax to reimburse the heirs of transatlantic slave traders for their troubles and their vastly better outlook on life.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Imagine finding out you still owe a bill from 1865 and you can’t dispute it.
View Quote

Well, blacks can feel free to write me a check for the land they occupy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Cute, but they are talking about giving 14T to American Blacks.   Go get the right meme and report back.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Most expensive vote buying scheme in American history.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#22]
They really should have gotten the land and the mule TBH

so how is that gonna work for C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards?? They were black but owned 152 of their own?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#23]
How much are Africans going to pay for their anscestors rounding up and enslaving their fellow Africans in the first place?  Are black people who never had ansestors in slavery due reparations, too?  Do you call it wash for people who are half black / half white, or will they need to exchange money from their right hand to their left?   Exactly how many generations is it reasonable to claim current victimhood status from anscestors you never knew? One?  Five?  Fifteen?  Would it be more reasonable to offer self-perceived victims a one way ticket to their beloved homeland which their descendants left perhaps 200 years ago?  Will there be proof required that their descendants were, in fact, slaves?  What is the net social and economic impact of slavery descendants today, and will adjustments be made to any reparations for those impacts?  Are white people who's anscestors never owned slaves or arrived after the Civil War on the hook?  Are white people who's anscestors fled religious persecution due reparations from Europe?  How again will all of this be paid for, and can we get a guarantee this will be a one time settlement?  Just trying to wrap my head around insane clown world liberal logic.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#24]
The most dangerous imbeciles are the ones who don’t know they are imbeciles.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Lasting implications? To that my answer would be would they rather still be in Africa living in mud huts and shitting in a hole?

Living in the US now one has a greater chance of a good life than anywhere else in the world.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I self-ID as a former slave and want my share.

They can have it when all of us are zimbabwe trillionaires.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Only a White Supremacist Racist would say ' No " .
View Quote

I'm no racist... Do it.  I dare you!

I'm rich and can weather inflation better than the folks receiving reparations.  The money will be worth nothing by the time they try to spend it...
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Reparations have been paid in blood and Affirmative Action, DE&I and Welfare........they deserve nothing further
View Quote

Don't forget obama giving $40k to black farmers who were supposedly wrong 80 years ago.  People didn't even need to prove that their ancestors were wronged or even that they were farmers.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Lincoln wanted to export all the blacks to Liberia. If he wasn't assassinated America might have walkable inner cities.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#30]
The privilege of being born in America instead of Africa is reparation.

Being able to get gov housing and welfare because you dont want to oerk; on fellow citizens tax dime is also.

Maybe they should be paying the descendants of slave traders and owners.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Bowman is among nine sponsors of H.R. 414, which seeks to establish that the US has “a moral and legal obligation to provide reparations for the enslavement of Africans and its lasting harm on the lives of millions of Black people in the United States.”

The measure, introduced in 2023, would prompt the federal government to spend $14 trillion on a reparations program that would support the descendants of enslaved Black people and people of African descent.

‘Squad’ lawmaker explains ‘creative’ way to pay $14 trillion in slavery reparations: ‘Moral and legal obligation’

Bowman cited the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the “space race” endeavor as examples that would make the measure feasible.

“When COVID was destroying us, we invested in the American people in a way that kept the economy afloat,” said Bowman. “The government can invest the same way in reparations without raising taxes on anyone.”

“Where did the money come from?” Bowman said. “We spent it into existence.”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/18/news/ny-squad-member-rep-jamaal-bowman-explains-creative-way-to-pay-slavery-reparations/
View Quote
He's just a coveting greedy theif who cares not one whit for people getting what they deserve.

You can't make an appeal to a moral and legal obligation if you can't defend explain or justify that it IS a moral and legal obligation, and if there is no moral obligation, there is no legal obligation. He and others won't do any of this because they cannot, and it's actually not possible to because they are wrong.

"we spent it into existence" - tell me you don't know what money is and you don't understand anything at all about how currency works.  

Money is not currency, bowman. Currency is meant to represent money and be treated as money.

Currency is anything people treat as a money. (corrected, oof )

When the government prints more dollars and expands the currency supply, they are robbing from everyone that has their value in the us monetary system. They're literally stealing the value of everyone's currency.

Bowman is a thief given over to thieving.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Roughly 400,000 causalities + wounded. How much are the surviving family members those people owed for getting killed in order for their ancestors to be freed?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Not a problem, $14T can be printed in a matter of hours.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#35]
As for reparations themselves....

Well, IDK about the other sections of the nation, but one section already paid them:

That's over half the federal budget. Guess who didn't get any during this time... you don't get a cigar, it's too easy to guess.

Oh but there's more.

In 1869 the repub run fed government made a law that required fedgov debt be redeemend in gold, while most  investors used paper money. The difference could be up to 60%+.  Making the paper dollr worth maybe 40 cents.

Meaning, giant windfall for bond holders.

Guess who?

National banks for the most part and people not in the south.

And oh, yeah, let's saddle states that didn't even exist.

Let's smack taxpayers who's families weren't even here when this all went down.

Hey, while they're at it, I bet they'll even smack africans with paying the reparation taxes. I mean, european people couldn't survive the malaria/dengue/yellow fever /encephalitis in africa, so it was african slave traders who are responsible for the africans who got stuck into the slave trade from there.  This is about righting moral wrongs, isn't it? Not just greed and coveting?

Also you'll force the oil states in the middle east to repay all the families of the slaves they took out of africa while you're at it too... this is a moral crusade, not just coveting and theft and craven political power playing, right?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This ends with the enslavement of straight, white men.
View Quote

What do you mean ends with?  We're already there.

What's it called when they take 100% of your labor?  Slavery.  Right now they take 50% or whatever once you factor in sales and property and inheritance, etc. taxes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:47:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Bowman is among nine sponsors of H.R. 414, which seeks to establish that the US has “a moral and legal obligation to provide reparations for the enslavement of Africans and its lasting harm on the lives of millions of Black people in the United States.”

The measure, introduced in 2023, would prompt the federal government to spend $14 trillion on a reparations program that would support the descendants of enslaved Black people and people of African descent.

‘Squad’ lawmaker explains ‘creative’ way to pay $14 trillion in slavery reparations: ‘Moral and legal obligation’

Bowman cited the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the “space race” endeavor as examples that would make the measure feasible.

“When COVID was destroying us, we invested in the American people in a way that kept the economy afloat,” said Bowman. “The government can invest the same way in reparations without raising taxes on anyone.”

“Where did the money come from?” Bowman said. “We spent it into existence.”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/18/news/ny-squad-member-rep-jamaal-bowman-explains-creative-way-to-pay-slavery-reparations/
View Quote

I have no such obligations for any sins of my fathers.
If they want to take donations we will see how many of them want to spend their money.   They should seek payment from the African ancestors who sold them and see how that works.
  To put it in simple terms. They can fuck right off.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
On the bright side, most of that money will pretty quickly find itself circulating in the economy.
View Quote

Yeah, we ran that experiment already in 2020 and it didn't go well.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/178958/Capture_JPG-3098633.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the bright side, most of that money will pretty quickly find itself circulating in the economy.

I'm just looking for a silver lining
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:49:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The faster the inflated money hits the economy the WORSE the effects it has.

eta: it devalues everyone's currency quicker.

The only one that gets to spend the inflated money at near to the value it was when the expansion happened are the very first few spenders.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Not a problem, $14T can be printed in a matter of hours.  
View Quote

More like a few clicks of a mouse and you digitally increase the money supply. Happens all the time. Might as well do it and fill every black Americans bank account with this digital money. Oh, BTW, you will pay the IRS at gun point the government bill for this “ghost” money. You will OBEY.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:52:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What's it called when they take 100% of your labor?  Slavery.  Right now they take 50% or whatever once you factor in sales and property and inheritance, etc. taxes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This ends with the enslavement of straight, white men.

Correct.  People who aren’t in the higher tax brackets don’t understand; but we are enslaved for half of our working lives.  

Back then, they had 25% of the workers enslaved 100% of the time.

Today, they have 100% of the workers, enslaved 25% of the time.

Guess which is more efficient and sustainable?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:53:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Paid by whites that never owned a slave.

I don't know the number but if you told me that most Americans were descended from people who immigrated after the civil war, I would believe you.  

My family came here around the turn of the 20th century, for one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lock in those 30 year mortgages now and inflate your way out of them!  
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Don't laugh. A few years ago, Bono visited Africa with Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil.
At one stop, Bono bemoaned the fact that it only cost $X to dig a well., and if the rest of the world just donated $XX, every village in the country could have their own well.
When O'Neil spoke, he reminded the crowd that the country in question had received enough foreign aid in the previous year to buy every family in the country their own well.
Guess whose comments were reported on by the press the next day?

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Only a White Supremacist Racist would say ' No " .
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The only one that gets to spend the inflated money at near to the value it was when the expansion happened are the very first few spenders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why I kinda want to just go ahead and green light this bullshit and get it over with.

I can come up with an inflation hedging strategy for myself and everyone giddy with their monopoly money can get fucked.

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Lets see.. 14T  minus any amount from or too anyone not actually impacted by slavery in any way  minus all money already paid in welfare and subtract the value of the lives lost in the civil war... in my calculation that would put the amount into negative territory .. but maybe end welfare and call it even.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this goes through I'm definitely making some unusual investments
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top