Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 241
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did give that young boy my hat and I didn't take his candy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I live on a small island in Florida. Each Halloween the children are rounded up and towed around the neighborhood in very Halloween looking hayride type of trailers. I wore my make America great again hat. The The adults and children were overwhelmingly and I mean overwhelmingly give me a thumbs up on my hat. This is no joke I had an 11-year-old kid that offered me his whole bag of candy for the hat. Other people that were in golf carts also said I will give you $5 or 10 dollars or candy for the hat. This is a movement that is not going to stop. This is a movement that if we all vote we will definitely see a president Trump. The election when is within our grasp.

Please make my day and tell me you gave the 11 year old the hat.

Best thing I've read all day.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:50:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I am jumping ahead 20 pages to page 44.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else in this thread breaking out some of the good sipping whisky to celebrate this news?  
View Quote

Cheers my friend.

Cracked the seal on a bottle of Woodford's at 4 when I opened Arfcom and saw the news.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Getting a broken link.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facebook people, run the Dickileaks pic on your main page. Michelle Malkin has posted it on fb if you need a copy.

https://www.facebook.com/will.ganz/posts/10210963736514540?pnref=story

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:50:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How ironic would it be if this jerkwad ends being the last straw.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The hero we needed...

LOL

Double-O Dickens
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking Abedin was using her husband's laptop under the assumption that it would never be subject to discovery

And then he gets pinched for a federal crime....
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Donald Trump is about to give a speech in Iowa can anyone post a live stream to that?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
is a video of clinton's press conference posted anywhere?
View Quote

It lasted 98 seconds.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]
So what do we think is happening?

Underlings investigating the pervert wiener find some stuff on that computer that hillary/ soros/ comey failed to conceal?

Then they have it and can get it out, thereby preventing comey plausible deniability?

That's the only thing that makes sense to my simple mind since comey has demonstrated his complicity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Then he pardons the cunt.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary's supporters are still spouting off the " it's a witch hunt dreamed up by the republicans" bullshit in the comments section after news stories.  

So what happens if Trump loses and Hillary gets locked up, do we get president Kaine?

Yes.

Never happen.  Explained it in the pardon thread.  If he pardoned her after she won, it would threaten everything.  It would be regarded as the most corrupt Presidential act in history, and destroy his legacy.  It might even spark a revolt...like a no-shit one.  There is ZERO chance he pardons her if she wins.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Basics from Hillary speaking:

Email scandal already factored in.
Comey email onlysent to republican leaders on the hill.
FBI hasn't contacted Hillary yet.
Unsure of whats going on.
View Quote

Oh so now she's trying to make it seem like Comey is working with the republicans now.

Comey should burn her ass, better to go out as a martyr the a stool pigeon.

Wants people to early vote. If that doesn't stink I don't know what does. Vote for me before the shtf.

Some body is gonna come up dead
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm thinking Abedin was using her husband's laptop under the assumption that it would never be subject to discovery

View Quote

Bingo

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Clinton is down to .72 on PredictIt (-9)
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I live on a small island in Florida. Each Halloween the children are rounded up and towed around the neighborhood in very Halloween looking hayride type of trailers. I wore my make America great again hat. The The adults and children were overwhelmingly and I mean overwhelmingly give me a thumbs up on my hat. This is no joke I had an 11-year-old kid that offered me his whole bag of candy for the hat. Other people that were in golf carts also said I will give you $5 or 10 dollars or candy for the hat. This is a movement that is not going to stop. This is a movement that if we all vote we will definitely see a president Trump. The election when is within our grasp.

Please make my day and tell me you gave the 11 year old the hat.

Good on ya OP!  And here's to such a successful thread!
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I

Wouldn't be the first time wiener brought down an empire.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The counter argument - So Clinton is now running against Trump, Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin, and the FBI Director. All men, all vehemently opposed to her becoming President, all willing to stop at nothing to destroy her. Quite a crew.

Delusion
View Quote

Yep.

And Donald Trump is running against Hillary Clinton, the Democrat Party, the Republican Party, Wall Street, and international interests.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:53:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why is Hillary demanding all evidence in an ongoing investigation against her?  No other person in this country gets to do that or is told ahead of time that someone is looking into them.  Generally you get a warrant as you are getting raided.  Only once you get charged do they tell you what evidence they found and are using against you.

I guess Hillary is so corrupt she doesn't understand how the real legal system works since there are no insiders feeder her information.
View Quote

Politically she has to.  Average Joe is too stupid to realize that the FBI can't just say "OK, her's your evidence" mid investigation.  She isn't really asking the FBI to release anything, it's a political show.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
#weinersoutforhillary
View Quote

"Don't be ashamed of your weiner, fellas! Repeat after me. Just because I have a weiner does not make me a Anthony Weiner! #weinersout!"
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

This is somehow no longer trending on Facebook.
View Quote

Not surprised.  Too late for coverups though.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, I think Huma is going to take everyone down.  They won't call her a "spy", but she will have done things with information that a spy would have done.  More than likely via some "device" that the FBI now has because of the Carlos Danger investigation.  The scandal will be YUGE and the whole house of cards will come crashing down.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Despite the many bankruptcies, it seems a Trump investment has finally paid off for him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4ZV87WAAAzFrj.jpg:large
View Quote

Wait until I cue the music before you start dancing nevertrumper
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I demand Weiner get pardoned for being a pedophile if Hillary gets pardoned for being a traitor.

Show me equal protection.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm cautiously optimistic,  but I'm like Charlie Brown to the Clinton's Lucy.  I lived Clinton v1.0.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

All the reporters asking question had mikes, no setup here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
THAT was a press conference?   *laughs*

All the reporters asking question had mikes, no setup here.

That's hilarious, I didn't even catch that.  When do we ever hear questions from
the peanut gallery so clearly ?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#27]
That's what Huma said
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The God Emperor can see into the hearts of evil creatures and lay them bare!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This was in April  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8rC9RiS124

This was actually from August 2015 speech in Norwood, Mass.

Little bit longer clip where he talks about OOOMA sharing info with Wiener

https://youtu.be/7bhFeJ2LNUA

The God Emperor can see into the hearts of evil creatures and lay them bare!

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Democrat false flag operation. This will cancel out anything that could hurt Hillary coming out the last week of the campaign season.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:56:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Never happen.  Explained it in the pardon thread.  If he pardoned her after she won, it would threaten everything.  It would be regarded as the most corrupt Presidential act in history, and destroy his legacy.  It might even spark a revolt...like a no-shit one.  There is ZERO chance he pardons her if she wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary's supporters are still spouting off the " it's a witch hunt dreamed up by the republicans" bullshit in the comments section after news stories.  

So what happens if Trump loses and Hillary gets locked up, do we get president Kaine?

Yes.

If , and that's a big big if , she needed a pardon, he would most assuredly pardon her.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Something was found that implicates Obama in 'something' too big to hide. Somebody is going to take the fall. They are getting out in front of it to protect Obama. Hillary is going to loose the election. I doubt she will be indicted. This is somewhat similar to watergate with the internet playing Woodward and Bernstein.

Somebody leaked something too big to completely hide. It now a matter of who gets inditied.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#33]
If Hillary were to somehow win she could pardon herself though she most likely would immediately be impeached.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#34]
The nasty suka didn't look to chipper at her propaganda briefing.

I wonder who she kills first?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Trying to salvage Comey's reputation.

Make the election look legitimate.

Make Hillary a victim.

etc.

Democratic false flag op.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

or just because she's a dummy

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone's razor.

Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I bet they are investigating her as an accomplice over the setting with a minor thing.  She helped set the two up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and she would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddling perv!

(my point being... she *did* get away with it until the FBI started going through Weiner's laptop for an unrelated matter)
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:58:10 PM EDT
[#39]
So if she was arrested/removed from the race how does that affect the election? Let's say those behind the scenes see a huge win for Trump and decide to throw Hillary under the buss and get the election postponed and get another candidate up there who stands a better chance at beating him.

Is this not plausible? I hope not but I honestly have no idea how this shit works.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Democrat false flag operation. This will cancel out anything that could hurt Hillary coming out the last week of the campaign season.
View Quote

lol.  "I'm going to stab myself in the kidney now, so I can survive being stabbed in the liver in a week".

Make's sense.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will be avoiding crowds for the next 72 hours. Never underestimate the ability of the left to pull a disaster out of their asses.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#43]
They already have hard evidence she committed federal felonies, espionage, and selling the the state department to the highest foreign bidder.

What the fuck more do they want. The FBI is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Holy shit it is painful to watch Blitzer bending over backwards to defend HRC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit it is painful to watch Blitzer bending over backwards to defend HRC.

They don't even hide being in the tank for the Dems.  Pathetic, really, but their secret is out in writing.  It may not make a difference to Dems, but anyone using logic knows the media is in the tank for her.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As Paul Harvey would say, here is the rest of the story. When Weiner got dumped by Mrs. Weiner, he got pissed and stewed and steamed about it and final got so pissed he dropped a boat load of "stuff" in the FBI lap, and as in the past, he got immunity!
View Quote

He was facing a possible 15-30 years.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If Hillary were to somehow win she could pardon herself though she most likely would immediately be impeached.
View Quote

Rule of law is dead. Obama can pardon her, or she can pardon herself.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Dianne Feinstein issued a pardon for Hillary Clinton and SCOTUS decided that was good enough. John Roberts would probably write a fascinating opinion on how a pardon from a Senator isn't technically worthless and provides legal immunity from prosecution.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:02:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Unless Obama pardons her before they can lock her up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Unless Obama pardons her before they can lock her up.

No
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wow, I had no idea that guy was still around.  I thought his audience bailed on him years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like Keith is back to hitting the bottle.

http://i.imgur.com/8b2283A.jpg

Wow, I had no idea that guy was still around.  I thought his audience bailed on him years ago.

Picked up by Bloomberg news (and possibly part of the HBO series on 2016 election called Circus).
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They already have hard evidence she committed federal felonies, espionage, and selling the the state department to the highest foreign bidder.

What the fuck more do they want. The FBI is a fucking joke.
View Quote

It does make one think.  What could possibly be bigger than what they already had?
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Burn this criminally insane bitch............should we hang Comey also!!??
Page / 241
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top