Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you think him working with Schumer/Pelosi is any different than him working with Ryan/McConnell?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is one damning photo.
Do you think him working with Schumer/Pelosi is any different than him working with Ryan/McConnell?
do you want him working with Ryan/McConnell?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You mean "changed back".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has a President ever changed parties mid first term?
You mean "changed back".
He flip flops so much it's hard to tell 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'd like to see a similar rational non Glenn beck reasoning that there is any fact to this assertion beyond reading into the situation with rose colored glasses for the president. I don't see letting the opposition party have continued leverage with debt ceiling battles as particularly smart strategy. Maybe not the end of the world but not some checkmate move in 4d chess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If someone can give me rational reasons (and not Glenn Beck style talking points) why a 3 month debt limit extension is somehow the end of conservatism and means Trump is now suddenly going to go full Democrat, I'm willing to read it.

Otherwise, all I see is the president engaging in a meaningless gesture to get a hurricane relief bill passed while simultaneously giving the finger to the fucksticks in his own party who already aren't doing anything conservative and forcing them to take sides during future primary debates.
I'd like to see a similar rational non Glenn beck reasoning that there is any fact to this assertion beyond reading into the situation with rose colored glasses for the president. I don't see letting the opposition party have continued leverage with debt ceiling battles as particularly smart strategy. Maybe not the end of the world but not some checkmate move in 4d chess.
He is taking whatever steps are necessary to make sure he doesn't get criticized as another Bush for being ineffective in the face of a disaster. Hard to blame him for that. Irma is bearing down (and Jose behind her) and could be far worse than Harvey, getting the ball rolling on relief is the smart thing even if it requires a small concession. So much the better if it ratchets up the pressure on the GOPe. Maybe not 4D chess, but not a bad move.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not answering a BS nonsensical hypothetical question that should never be asked.
View Quote
/facepalm

You have issues.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can one of you nevertrumpers tell me why it is Trump's fault that the repeal and replacement of Obongocare failed when the 3 senators who killed it used liberal talking points as their justifications for voting "no"???
View Quote
Back to repeal again?

He never wanted a repeal.
Why is it not a good thing that it failed (for what ever reason)?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:02:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Basically this.  With an emphasis on the red.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...oh, I voted for Trump.

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You and "your ilk" seem to support such RINO stuff.

I oppose DACA and expanding the debt ceiling.  You and Schumer cheer for it.

I guess that's your thing.
You are starting to post with the same grammar as that kangaroo dude who used to post a lot of never-Trump shit which is interesting but sad

I will also remind you that, just like the cunts in Congress, fighting us all the way to the finish line only to claim you voted for Trump and were thus on the right side is bullshit and everyone sees that.

'Rather stabbed in the front than the back' is something that McConnell is finally learning.
Now, just like you, it is almost certain that McConnell thinks he is winning and that this will distance Trump voters from Trump where as what it is actually doing is making Trump supporters hate McConnell and establishment Republicans even more than one thought was possible.
You support DACA and debt expansion, just like Schumer.  

Got it.
The ball is in Congress' court but they keep passing it to the other team so Trump decided to start where the ball was going to end up anyways and you guys are perplexed.
Odd how McConnell and company keep fucking up like on Obamacare where they helped us get stuck with it twice. Why if someone had an IQ above room temp they might even think that the Republicans want all these bad things to begin with

The established cunts like McConnell fought us during the primary, during the general, and now they fight us in Congress. How can you even for a second not see how wrong it is to crow about repealing Obamacare for OVER EIGHT FUCKING YEARS only to NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE.
That is what those fuckers did and keep on doing.
Neither President Trump nor the RINOs want to get rid of Obamacare.

You realize this?
We tried to get a healthcare bill passed and Cunty Congress couldn't do it.
Trump gave them a chance to pass anything they could agree on and after EIGHT YEARS of lying to us they didn't have a single line they could pass.
You are blind if you can't see how we gave the Republicans Congress and the Presidency, even though they didn't want it, and they have given us nothing in return.
Yes, the "Healthcare bill"...

Obamacare
I blame the Congress for this clusterfuck of governance in our country right now.

You blame it all on Trump.

We are both at the crossroads and you have gone one way and I have gone the other way.............I say FUCK CONGRESS.

You say FUCK TRUMP.

One of us is correct, the other is wrong.
The starting position SHOULD have been repeal.  Period.

Instead, it was Obamacare-lite.  THEN after conservatives thankfully stopped that effort, the fall back position became repeal.

That's why repeal failed.
No it failed because Murkowski said she wanted Planned Parenthood funded............Collins said she wanted everyone to still get Medicare/Medicaid and McFuck said "I want the GOP to partner with the democrats to pass a good law".

That is why it failed.............three so called republicans stopped the repeal due to reasons TOTALLY outside the concept of "straight repeal".
Which version of repeal did Trump support?

True repeal or OCare lite (aka TrumpCare)?
Trump appears to have wanted ANYTHING to get the ball rolling.

As it turns out he failed in "getting the ball rolling" due to three Senators arguing liberal talking points as their justification for voting against the repeal.
Now we are getting somewhere

"Getting the ball rolling" and "We have to do something" are what got us where we are

Trump supports these ideals and is willing to work with Schumer and Pelosi to "get the ball rolling"

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/56/5691a5e1d316da2178fbef2ca412f23e2a9d3ea0544f58abfe74432793c8cd64.jpg
Why do blame Trump for being too liberal yet do not see that the Senate voted "no" on the repeal of Obongocare by having three senators give LIBERAL talking points as their reasons for keeping Obongocare intact?

Your logic is lacking..............sorry.
I blame Trump
I blame the GOPe
I blame everyone who blindly vote them in office

The .fed has been too Liberal for too long and now Trump is seen as Right 
Basically this.  With an emphasis on the red.
I include myself in that statement 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What "liberal talking points"?  None of these Senators are particularly stupid - they voted in the manner that they thought would most likely secure their re-election. Although I'll concede that McCain's vote was probably also a big middle-finger to Trump - guess that's what Trump gets for liking people who "Don't get captured".

At the end of the day, Trump is the nominal leader of the GOP.  The GOP's failures are also Trump's.  Trump's failures are also the GOP's.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thank you for saying "replace" instead of "repeal"

It let's everyone know where you really stand
View Quote
You are so far out in leftfield with your hatred of Trump that it is mind boggling.

The fact remains that 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

Yet you blame Trump.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really. He's tried, they had hurt feeling and didn't want to play so fuck it. He should continue attempting to do what he was elected by the voters to do and let the voters handle congress as they see fit next year.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is shaming the republicans as he should.
Weird how shaming as a leadership tactic is failing miserably.  It's almost like terrible business command styles don't translate well into a job where it's the leader's role to build consensus and not just dictate from a desk.
If only someone cod have predicted this
How does one build consensus with people who use liberal talking points to thwart the passage of one of a person's main agenda policies???
Apparently (in Trump's view) you join them 

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2017/249/14e907f9-49d1-45f2-86b7-711e47610e60.jpg
Yeah, ok Mr. Einstein.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:05:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Again, I've already said you are correct.  Trump did not and could not vote for Obamacare-Lite.  Or the straight repeal.  I think he would've signed either if they had passed.

I'm glad we agree that it's a problem for anyone to support Obamacare-Lite.

I was really hoping Trump would use that moment to castrate the senators who didn't vote for the straight repeal.  Especially the ones who promised to do so a million times.  I was very sad when the next morning was a tweet about trannies in the military.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, IMHO the straight repeal was the way to go............but that is my ordinary Joe's desire.

However, the FACTS show that the repeal failed because 3 senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting "no".

There simply is no getting around that basic and important fact IMHO.
Again, I've already said you are correct.  Trump did not and could not vote for Obamacare-Lite.  Or the straight repeal.  I think he would've signed either if they had passed.

I'm glad we agree that it's a problem for anyone to support Obamacare-Lite.

I was really hoping Trump would use that moment to castrate the senators who didn't vote for the straight repeal.  Especially the ones who promised to do so a million times.  I was very sad when the next morning was a tweet about trannies in the military.  
Look, it should be VERY clear to everyone that right wingers are NOT going to get what we want with the current composition of this Congress.

We need more right wingers to get elected come 2018 IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not at all

Trump wants .fed healthcare and was willing to take possession of ObamaCare and add to it
Congress (for what ever reason) thwarted his efforts
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Trump opposed TrumpCare?
Trumpcare was not going to be the finished product.....Were you paying attention at all? Or am I wasting my time with a headline grabbing nevertrumper?
You trust the GOPe to fix something they have taken possession of?
Understood
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth..............which is it Trump's fault or Congress's fault?
Not at all

Trump wants .fed healthcare and was willing to take possession of ObamaCare and add to it
No........not for "whatever reason".........the 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

It is because the senate has too many liberals that this all failed.

Not Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Left hand and right hand of the Uniparty.

The one which is entirely bought and paid for by globalist interests.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Back to repeal again?

View Quote
Now I see you agree with the 3 senators who used liberal talking points to vote no.

It would have got the ball rolling and IIRC even Mitchie said vote for "repeal" now and we have 2 years to come up with a final plan.

Yet those 3 senators voted "no" because they wanted their liberal ideals to be etched in stone before even voting yes on anything.

In fact, McFuck voted no because he wanted the GOP to partner with the democrats to come up with a new plan.

Sorry, this is Congress's fault...........not Trump's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No........not for "whatever reason".........the 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

Not Trump's fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumpcare was not going to be the finished product.....Were you paying attention at all? Or am I wasting my time with a headline grabbing nevertrumper?
Understood
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth..............which is it Trump's fault or Congress's fault?
Not at all

Not Trump's fault.
Why was Trump incapable of making "a deal" with them?  I was told he was the best dealmaker ever.

Alternatively, why couldn't Trump make "a deal" with 3 Democrats to get their support and offset the moderate R's?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Back to repeal again?

View Quote
It failed for the wrong reasons. It failed because individuals in the republican party wanted it to fail, just like the democrats.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why was Trump incapable of making "a deal" with them?  I was told he was the best dealmaker ever.

Alternatively, why couldn't Trump make "a deal" with 3 Democrats to get their support and offset the moderate R's?
View Quote
You are dense....Trump had already thrown in with republican leadership to negotiate a deal. Conservatives had already won numerous concessions. Those three voted "NO" because of their sick hatred for Trump and their devoted belief in bigger government.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:14:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Understood
Not at all

Not Trump's fault.

Well I have to rely on Occam's Razor again for my answer..............

I assume it is because, like you, too many Congress critters absolutely DESPISE Trump and want his agenda to utterly fail.

They want him to be totally ineffective during this term and hope he will be replaced in 2020.

The best way to do that is to fight against Trump on ALL policy issues IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/06/us/politics/trump-conservatives-democrats-deal.html?mcubz=0

WASHINGTON — It is the scenario that President Trump’s most conservative followers considered their worst nightmare, and on Wednesday it seemed to come true: The dealmaking political novice, whose ideology and loyalty were always fungible, cut a deal with Democrats.

If Mr. Trump’s agreement with the two Democratic leaders, Senator Chuck Schumer and Representative Nancy Pelosi, to increase the debt limit and finance the government for three months did not yet represent the breaking point between the president and his core, hard-right base of support, it certainly put him closer than he has ever been to tipping his fragile political coalition into open revolt.

Stunned and irate, conservative leaders denounced news that Mr. Trump had agreed to rely on Democratic votes to win congressional approval for a temporary extension of the debt ceiling and funding of the government until mid-December.

“These are the moments that can derail President Trump’s presidency,” said David Bozell, the president of For America and a Trump supporter, who added that the president’s base would be watching the next few months very carefully. “He is not Teflon,” Mr. Bozell added. “Trump spent some of his own political capital today.”

Adam Brandon, the president of FreedomWorks, offered a searing judgment of the president: “Talk about burning bridges with the grass-roots.”

“Meet the Swamp,” read the headline on the Breitbart News site. Beneath it was a picture of Mr. Trump meeting at the White House with Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Schumer and Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader.
View Quote
That was why many activists and voters swallowed their own reservations about the sincerity of his commitment to their causes, and brushed aside concerns from many fellow Republicans that they were cutting a deal with a charlatan who would inevitably sell them out. Seeing no other alternative but Hillary Clinton as president, they bought into Mr. Trump’s “drain the swamp” promises to upend Washington and forged a bond over their mutual contempt with the Republican Party establishment.

But on Wednesday, prominent conservatives scoffed at the deal that Mr. Trump signed onto — announced first, no less, by congressional Democrats — as something straight from the swamp.

“I know for certain,” said Jenny Beth Martin, a founder of Tea Party Patriots, that grass-roots conservatives “did not work so hard last year to elect majorities in the House and the Senate and get Trump elected in the White House to enact liberal policy priorities.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well apparently those three assholes are getting PORK from liberal entities, etc.
View Quote
But the President should have met with each one, outbid all previous offers and secured the votes.
That's D.C. leadership.

After all, cost is no object.
So long as electrons flow through copper the government will never run out of money!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Looks as though conservatives will have to work hard this coming up election to unseat the incumbents and vote in more conservatives.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#22]
The presidents only real job with regard to legislation is to sign it or not sign it.  Do you think that Trump wouldn't have signed an Obamacare repeal?  Do you think he won't sign a debt limit extension? Or tax reform? I don't particularly like him on a personal level but I'd bet my house that given the chance he would sign all of that. 

So that leaves us with a Congress that can't get their shit together.  

He gave them a chance, they didn't just fuck it up they critized him at every turn.all they had to do was fall into the shadow of the biggest political wind break in history and toe the fucking line. They couldn't.  Now he is making them look like assholes by actually getting things done...i don't like that chucky has that smug fucking grin on his face and Pelosi thinks she's at Disney land or some senial shit...but this is a Regan style move.  My only hope is that voters pit a non lethal shot across the GOPs bow...they need to unfuck themselves or Trump will rip off their head and shit democrats down their neck, and that won't be good for any of us. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Looks as though conservatives will have to work hard this coming up election to unseat the incumbents and vote in more conservatives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The Congressional re-election rate hovers right around 96 percent.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But the President should have met with each one, outbid all previous offers and secured the votes.
That's D.C. leadership.

After all, cost is no object.
So long as electrons flow through copper the government will never run out of money!
View Quote
Who would Congress hire to do a special investigation on Trump if he did that?

Well, I suppose he might be wealthy enough to bribe all the useless Congress critters but then maybe by then he might have to file for bankruptcy.

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Unfortunately it's very late to start mounting a primary challenge to most members of Congress.
Anyone seeking to do so should have started raising money at the start of this year, at the latest.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Challenge accepted. You with me?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Unfortunately it's very late to start mounting a primary challenge to most members of Congress.
Anyone seeking to do so should have started raising money at the start of this year, at the latest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well hopefully we get some of the democraps losing in the senate and HOPE their replacements are not GOPe.

I know, maybe wishful thinking on my part again................but one MUST have hope!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You are so far out in leftfield with your hatred of Trump that it is mind boggling.

The fact remains that 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

Yet you blame Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you blame Trump.
Again, why is it a bad thing that they twarted Trump from assuming responsibility for ObamaCare (regardless of their reasons)?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Who would Congress hire to do a special investigation on Trump if he did that?

Well, I suppose he might be wealthy enough to bribe all the useless Congress critters but then maybe by then he might have to file for bankruptcy.

View Quote
The last thing members of Congress want is an investigation into the workings of Congress.

The President is too sophisticated to use his own money to induce a member of Congress to support a bill. That's what the U.S. Treasury is for.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah, ok Mr. Einstein.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is shaming the republicans as he should.
Weird how shaming as a leadership tactic is failing miserably.  It's almost like terrible business command styles don't translate well into a job where it's the leader's role to build consensus and not just dictate from a desk.
If only someone cod have predicted this
How does one build consensus with people who use liberal talking points to thwart the passage of one of a person's main agenda policies???
Apparently (in Trump's view) you join them 

https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2017/249/14e907f9-49d1-45f2-86b7-711e47610e60.jpg
Yeah, ok Mr. Einstein.
Are they not the enemy of every American?
Do you make deals with the enemy or beat them to a bloody pulp(it) until they do what you tell them to do?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm just here to watch the trumps leg humpers who think he's some conservative messiah have a fucking meltdown.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#32]
If only Hillary had won, things would be so much better.

Generic liberal black female 2020.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always followed the Buckley Rule.  No need to change anything now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Again, why is it a bad thing that they twarted Trump from assuming responsibility for ObamaCare (regardless of their reasons)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet you blame Trump.
So what do you want to do?

Wait until after 2018 and hopefully get more right wingers in the Congress............then proceed?

It would have been nice to get the ball rolling and during 2018 they would hopefully have been a long ways to coming up with something to repeal and replace Obongocare with.

It has to start SOMETIME................I do not see it happening with this current Congress because too many of them are liberal............which includes some GOP assholes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The last thing members of Congress want is an investigation into the workings of Congress.

The President is too sophisticated to use his own money to induce a member of Congress to support a bill. That's what the U.S. Treasury is for.
View Quote
Then, like I said, he better bribe all of them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and I'm sorry if you can't see how it is. The people he's conducting business with on that couch are just as bad as Hillary was.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:34:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm just here to watch the trumps leg humpers who think he's some conservative messiah have a fucking meltdown.
View Quote
I, for one, never thought he was a "conservative messiah". I still believe that the most important aspect of his administration is seeding courts with conservative judges. So far that part is going extremely well. That's the part that determines our nation's course.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I, for one, never thought he was a "conservative messiah". I still believe that the most important aspect of his administration is seeding courts with conservative judges. So far that part is going extremely well. That's the part that determines our nation's course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are a bunch of easy, low hanging fruit things he could do ... but isn't.

How about axing the "czars"? Undoing bad executive orders?

I'm talking easy stuff here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So what do you want to do?

Wait until after 2018 and hopefully get more right wingers in the Congress............then proceed?

It would have been nice to get the ball rolling and during 2018 they would hopefully have been a long ways to coming up with something to repeal and replace Obongocare with.

It has to start SOMETIME................I do not see it happening with this current Congress because too many of them are liberal............which includes some GOP assholes.
View Quote
Repeal not replace
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yes, and I'm sorry if you can't see how it is. The people he's conducting business with on that couch are just as bad as Hillary was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about what you just said

If it was Hillary they were conducting business with (for the exact same bill/deal), the screeching and gnashing of teeth from these "Conservatives" would be deafening
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
The only meltdown so far is by the 'other side'.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The GOPe, the people you love so much
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love Mattis and Gorsuch.  That's what I voted for.   But I would prefer there be less compromises with Schumer and Pelosi.  
The GOPe, the people you love so much
That's a lie.
, have been stabbing Trump in the back the whole time and have been refusing to work with him to move anything forward.  So what is Trump supposed to do?  He either becomes the GOPe bitch, which is what you would prefer, or he becomes the statesman he said he would working to get things done for the people.  Trump is doing exactly what he said he would.  The only people complaining about it are the former NeverTrumps and the GOPe.  
Yes, he is "moving things forward."  But those "things"happen to be the agendas of Pelosi and Schumer.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:45:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why do you think that is?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:50:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If it was Hillary they were conducting business with (for the exact same bill/deal), the screeching and gnashing of teeth from these "Conservatives" would be deafening
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If someone can give me rational reasons why a 3 month debt limit extension is somehow the end of conservatism and means Trump is now suddenly going to go full Democrat, I'm willing to read it.
View Quote
Still waiting.

Why is a 3 month debt limit extension to pass hurricane funding indicative of Trump becoming a full-blooded Democrat?  Not talking points.  Not memes.  Not hysterics.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they've been doing it for 2 years and have their egos invested in the failure of the president.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
NeverTrumpers always see the negatives in Trump's decisions.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
If this is so bad, when are our top men magnificent glorious leaders in congress going to stand up for us and take control of the purse?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:59:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When your kids stop coming to the "retirement community", you start to spend a lot of time on the Internet making up stories in between tapioca enemas...

That's my guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah he's such a failure. What is your net worth?

PS. Saw that same pic on Occupy Democrats....something stinks.
What are you doing on Occupy Democrats?
When your kids stop coming to the "retirement community", you start to spend a lot of time on the Internet making up stories in between tapioca enemas...

That's my guess.
Way to personal attack another poster, cupcake. I expect nothing less from you.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top