BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ah, yes, of course.

What looks like a fumble on the 1 yard line to an political amateur like me is actually 27-dimensional underwater Parcheesi to a sophisticate like yourself.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is no indication that the people involved believed any statement by any candidate.

In fact, a very good argument can be made that it is evidence of the other alternative.

Of course, one has to be more experienced in politics to recognize that not everything is what it seems to be.
Ah, yes, of course.

What looks like a fumble on the 1 yard line to an political amateur like me is actually 27-dimensional underwater Parcheesi to a sophisticate like yourself.

That faint sound you heard was the point going way over your head.
The use of an operative in that fashion is SOP.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just how disassociated from reality are you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can not wait till Trump is re-elected, some of you might actually start posting pictures of yourselves self-harming  in a rage that Trump stomped your TruCon do nothing hero crew.

98% approval from his primary voters. Extremely disassociated.

IIRC he was one of the Trump primary voters who threatened to vote straight Democrat if Trump didn't get the nomination.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can not wait till Trump is re-elected, some of you might actually start posting pictures of yourselves self-harming  in a rage that Trump stomped your TruCon do nothing hero crew.
View Quote
You have issues
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:16:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you and RDak the same person?

Do we need to get N0rcal in here?

Repeal does not mean replace what we have and add a bunch of stuff we want to it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
conservative Government Healthcare

Ill take repeal over nothing.

Repeal does not mean replace what we have and add a bunch of stuff we want to it
You called!!??

Look, full repeal would be GREAT...........we WILL NOT get it with the current Swamp creatures inhabiting the chambers of the GOPe and of course the democraps.

Let me repeat nevertrumpers............WE WILL NOT GET FULL REPEAL from the current Swamp creatures inhabiting the chambers of the GOPe and of course the democraps.

So, our only hope is to get more true right wingers in Congress come the 2018 elections.

Also, I would HOPE the nevertrumpers UNDERSTAND this very SIMPLE FACT...........and that fact is................wait for it..................the democraps hold a 51 to 49 MAJORITY when it comes to repealing Obongocare.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

IIRC he was one of the Trump primary voters who threatened to vote straight Democrat if Trump didn't get the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has stated numerous times that he is willing to vote Democrat to get rid of the evil Republicans
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You called!!??

Look, full repeal would be GREAT...........we WILL NOT get it with the current Swamp creatures inhabiting the chambers of the GOPe and of course the democraps.

Let me repeat nevertrumpers............WE WILL NOT GET FULL REPEAL from the current Swamp creatures inhabiting the chambers of the GOPe and of course the democraps.

So, our only hope is to get more true right wingers in Congress come the 2018 elections.

Also, I would HOPE the nevertrumpers UNDERSTAND this very SIMPLE FACT...........and that fact is................wait for it..................the democraps hold a 51 to 49 MAJORITY when it comes to repealing Obongocare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Then stop calling it repeal. Words have meanings
You can't call it whatever you want (despite what Trump and his sycophants think)
You get upset when I call that disingenuous but what do you call it?

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

Unfortunately (and you know this) doing anything to it attaches it to Trump
You resist this. Why?

Maybe because a turd is a turd no matter how you form it?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You can't call it whatever you want (despite what Trump and his sycophants think)

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

I say our only hope is we get good results in the 2018 election.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

Partial anal rape? Just the tip?
Partial lobotomy? That is so 1940's
Giving another man a partial blow job is still gay

Partial turd is still a turd
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

Nah, I think getting the ball rolling had some hope.

Now we have to just wait and hope we get more true right wingers in the 2018 election.

The democrats won this one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Now we have to just wait and hope we get more true right wingers in the 2018 election.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

Hope and Change?

Where have I hear that before 
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hope and Change?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called!!??

Try Owning
Reforming even
Replacing is closer

You resist this. Why?

It was a partial repeal.

Not a full repeal.

So, now what???

Hope and Change?

That's all we got.

2018 or bust!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:14:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hope and Change?

View Quote
What is your strategy?

To sit here and mock everyone that has one?

You have given no way forward. My guess is that you have given up for the next 4-8 years until a new president enters the white house and you plan to obstruct the current one with every ounce of your being. Even if it means changing the definition of skinny/partial repeal to amend/reform/replace. It really doesn't matter now. Every conservative in the senate is on record voting for skinny/partial repeal/reform/amend/replace. That you cannot change.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What is your strategy?

You have given no way forward. My guess is that you have given up for the next 4-8 years until a new president enters the white house and you plan to obstruct the current one with every ounce of your being. Even if it means changing the definition of skinny/partial repeal to amend/reform/replace. It really doesn't matter now. Every conservative in the senate is on record voting for skinny/partial repeal/reform/amend/replace. That you cannot change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope and Change?

What is your strategy?

Hilarious. You guys were the ones claiming you had the strategy and the momentum, Pedro, to make all of our dreams come true.

Now you come to us mewling about how it's our fault for not offering better ideas?

How emotionally tied into this President are you? Why do you defend the indefensible with such passion? When will you admit he is floundering even though he has a supermajority and we should be tiring from all of the winning?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Hilarious. You guys were the ones claiming you had the strategy and the momentum, Pedro, to make all of our dreams come true.

Now you come to us mewling about how it's our fault for not offering better ideas?

How emotionally tied into this President are you? Why do you defend the indefensible with such passion? When will you admit he is floundering even though he has a supermajority and we should be tiring from all of the winning?
View Quote
I see things entirely different than you do. I am not emotionally tied to the president but I see the importance of the job he is trying to do. I am logically tied to the idea that there is a swamp fighting against the things we have voted for.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:00:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope and Change?

What is your strategy?

The only people in the Senate who voted against the House plan were democraps.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Here is how I see it.

The Republican in the primary made a big deal out of everyone supporting the eventual nominee, griping about Trump until he decided to take that vow too.

Then he wins, and the Republicans are Welch into on their end. I find Trump to have more honor than them.

Trump is doing what he can to help America, exposing the real troublemakers just in time for primary season.

2018 rolls around and the rest of us get to see if the majority of Americans are smart enough to vote someone else in the primary.

I am eager to see them out, including my state's own Thom Tillis..... the same douchebag who I campaigned against last time but other voters were too stupid to vote against.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What is your strategy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope and Change?

What is your strategy?

Strategy?
Hold Trump to his word
He was hired to drain the swamp. Climbing in bed with Pelosi/Scumer is not that

I praise his positives and boo his negatives, as should anyone
The definition of positives and negatives is debatable

Strategy?
Debate with those who blindly swallow every bit of spunk that Trump spews in hopes of bringing them to the light
He is no God King Emperor.
He is President of The United States and Leader of the Free World
He needs to start acting as such

My strategy or yours mean squat in the grand scheme of things
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Here is how I see it.

The Republican in the primary made a big deal out of everyone supporting the eventual nominee, griping about Trump until he decided to take that vow too.

Then he wins, and the Republicans are Welch into on their end. I find Trump to have more honor than them.

Trump is doing what he can to help America, exposing the real troublemakers just in time for primary season.

2018 rolls around and the rest of us get to see if the majority of Americans are smart enough to vote someone else in the primary.

I am eager to see them out, including my state's own Thom Tillis..... the same douchebag who I campaigned against last time but other voters were too stupid to vote against.
View Quote
We have to wait till 2020 to get rid of that RINO turd Cornyn 
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I see things entirely different than you do. I am not emotionally tied to the president but I see the importance of the job he is trying to do. I am logically tied to the idea that there is a swamp fighting against the things we have voted for.
View Quote
LOL.

Wrong.

Bigly wrong.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#20]
My only question is what Trump will get from Democrats in this deal....

A deal implies that there is an arrangement of mutual advantage.  Knowing Schumer and Pelosi, what would they possibly be willing to "deal"?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A deal implies that there is an arrangement of mutual advantage.  Knowing Schumer and Pelosi, what would they possibly be willing to "deal"?
View Quote
Nothing.

It is up to the GOP congress to deal with the democrats, not Trump. Since the GOP congress agrees more with democrats than Trump, this should be easy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nothing.

It is up to the GOP congress to deal with the democrats, not Trump. Since the GOP congress agrees more with democrats than Trump, this should be easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing.

So then the whole premise and title of this thread is wrong?  Trump did not deal with the Democrats?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So then the whole premise and title of this thread is wrong?  Trump did not deal with the Democrats?
View Quote
Well, he got funding for hurricane relief quickly. Outside of that, the GOP in congress now has to go to work with democrats instead of Trump, who they seem to agree with more anyways.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, he got funding for hurricane relief quickly. Outside of that, the GOP in congress now has to go to work with democrats instead of Trump, who they seem to agree with more anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You dont think he would have gotten hurricane relief quickly with the GOP?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had already passed a relief bill in the House that day.  He did NOT "get funding for hurricane relief quickly."   He got nothing.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
They moved like lightning on Obamacare repeal!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
See Cincy's post above
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe not... Can't trust those guys. I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:48:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Maybe not....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe not....
The GOP controlled House had already passed a clean relief bill, PRIOR to the President giving in to the demands of the democrats.

Do you think it was a trick?

Can't trust those guys. I wouldn't.
So you see Trump's deal with Schumer and Pelosi as a means of cutting a deal with someone he could trust.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
See Cincy's post above
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
See Cincy's post above

Apparently both of you have forgotten where the bottleneck lies.
No surprise there.

Here's a hint: Passage of a bill in the House doesn't make it a law.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The GOP controlled House had already passed a clean relief bill, PRIOR to the President giving in to the demands of the democrats.

But you trust Schumer and Pelosi.
View Quote
I think the GOP congress is out to stab Trump in the back any way they can. They have done it before.

As for Schumer and Pelosi, I'm sure Ryan and McConnell can handle them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No surprise there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
See Cincy's post above

No surprise there.

You think the Senate would have killed emergency funding for hurricane victims?  

Really?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think the GOP congress is out to stab Trump in the back any way they can. They have done it before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you trust Schumer and Pelosi.
How did you imagine they were going to stab him in the back regarding this particular bill?

The bill passed by an overwhelming majority.

As for Schumer and Pelosi, I'm sure Ryan and McConnell can handle them.
lol
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How did you imagine they were going to stab him in the back regarding this particular bill?

lol
View Quote
You keep trying to frame this deal in a ideological perspective (conservative vs. liberal).

Neither side wanted to reduce the debt, republicans or democrats. Republicans wanted to ignore and avoid a fight over it for fear of a shut down or a critical vote before the elections. Democrats had nothing to lose so, of course they want to fight to see if they can win something. Trump, after being stabbed in the back by the republicans over and over again for the past 8 months, obliged the democrats because well, let's see who wins before the elections and the voters can vote for the best performers and vote against the worst performers.

Whoever wins in the end, Trump will reserve the right to Veto.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You have issues
View Quote
Calling Trump a cuck is a CoC violation. But that isn't.  Funny that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You have issues
Can't cal Trump a cuck?

What about KuK?

How about Lowlife Lying Liberal shitbag Reality Show "Celebrity" with delusions of grandeur?

Cause Enquiring Minds wanna know!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Can't cal Trump a cuck?

What about KuK?

How about Lowlife Lying Liberal shitbag Reality Show "Celebrity" with delusions of grandeur?

View Quote
If it provokes a Trumpbot it could be a violation. So pretty much everything.

ETA Posting the pic of Trump as a chicken saying cuck cuck cuck isn't allowed apparently either.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ETA Posting the pic of Trump as a chicken saying cuck cuck cuck isn't allowed apparently either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't cal Trump a cuck?

What about KuK?

This one?

I never knew that
Thanks for telling me. I'll refrain from doing it
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This one?
http://i.imgur.com/63X4MAO.jpg

I never knew that
View Quote
Damn your side sucks at memes.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Found this gem searching for that pic

Swedes defeat Trump fans with fuktiga mejmejs (dank memes)

Maybe I should go hang out at Reddit

NOT
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This one?
http://i.imgur.com/63X4MAO.jpg

I never knew that
Meh, I learned all I could from RDak

Not my fault he is a bad teacher
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yea a mspaint frog is all sorts of awesome.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yea a mspaint frog is all sorts of awesome.
View Quote
He is great because he offers you salvation.  Will you reject his call?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#44]
<Removed. -40xb>
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
<Removed. -40xb>  
View Quote
Thank you for your well thought out, intelligent contribution

Happy

MAGA
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You keep trying to frame this deal in a ideological perspective (conservative vs. liberal).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Not really.  Everyone knows what it means to compromise with Chuck Schumer.  No "framing" needed  

Neither side wanted to reduce the debt, republicans or democrats. Republicans wanted to ignore and avoid a fight over it for fear of a shut down or a critical vote before the elections. Democrats had nothing to lose so, of course they want to fight to see if they can win something. Trump, after being stabbed in the back by the republicans over and over again for the past 8 months, obliged the democrats because well, let's see who wins before the elections and the voters can vote for the best performers and vote against the worst performers.

Whoever wins in the end, Trump will reserve the right to Veto.
lol
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They had already passed a relief bill in the House that day.  He did NOT "get funding for hurricane relief quickly."   He got nothing.
View Quote
#FakeNews
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Have you seen that garbage that RDak is putting out!?  

Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
He is great because he offers you salvation.  Will you reject his call?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/1-NvhQHqaZiukV6hOLIQBiPQ-305868.JPG
View Quote
LOL.  Not bad.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 10:18:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
<Removed. -40xb>
View Quote
Know who I feel sorry for? America.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top