Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll skip this one. I've got enough bad shit in my head already.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sick fuck, but obvious SJW propaganda to effect the continued negative perception of Caucasians.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was a sick fuck.  Saw a movie of his childhood once.  He was torturing animals and things back then.  Had someone noticed he might have been stopped.
View Quote

Can't stop antisocial personality disorder nor sexual excitement for bloodlust.  It's a misfiring in the brain.  All you can do is take them out behind the shed and put em down.

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
in the 90s worked for an ISP, ran a quakeworld server called 'dahmers restaurant'
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Worked with a guy that used to date Konerak Sinthasomphone's sister (he was the 14 year-old kid that escaped Dahmer's apartment - only to later be delivered back into Dahmer's hands by the MPD).

Knew a guy that played saoftball with Jesse Anderson ("He's good people").

Also knew a woman that went to High School with Chris Scarver, the guy that killed Dahmer and Jesse Anderson in the prison rec area with the bar from a dumbell.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#8]
They found out he was a chain smoker. Had a bunch of butts behind his couch.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Necrophilia isn’t uncommon at all. Bundy went back and fucked corpses a week later, I believe Gary ridgeway was a necrophile too.  Israel keys froze one and defrosted her weeks later and fucked her.
View Quote

Kemper kept his mother's severed head as a sex toy.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was a sick fuck.  Saw a movie of his childhood once.  He was torturing animals and things back then.  Had someone noticed he might have been stopped.
View Quote
He lived in a nice neighborhood.   Monsters don't come from places like that.   In hind sight they all saw it.  At the time he was just a weird kid.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Just another Ed Gein....
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Necrophilia isn’t uncommon at all. Bundy went back and fucked corpses a week later, I believe Gary ridgeway was a necrophile too.  Israel keys froze one and defrosted her weeks later and fucked her.
View Quote

That's just fucking cold.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 3:29:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Worked with a guy that used to date Konerak Sinthasomphone's sister (he was the 14 year-old kid that escaped Dahmer's apartment - only to later be delivered back into Dahmer's hands by the MPD).

Also knew a woman that went to High School with Chris Scarver, the guy that killed Dahmer and Jesse Anderson in the prison rec area with the bar from a dumbell.
View Quote

Small world.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm on episode 9 of 10.

It's really good.

Dahmer was the perfect cocktail of a fucked up mind in a fucked up household with fucked up parents.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#15]

For real? Lol if so.

Just finished the first episode. Dark as fuck. At the end, "How many did you find?".
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#16]

But he was a fag, so suck it up, buttercups.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 5:19:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Watching it right now.  I'm pretty impressed, and I really like how it goes into more detail on the victims rather than just focusing on Dahmer.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow there's some nice LFE in episode 6. Shook the walls.

Glad I started it again, it's a slow burn but interesting. Well written, directed, and shot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Just watched ep 1.  Unbelievably raw and gritty. In for the journey.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think I'll skip this one. I've got enough bad shit in my head already.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Watching it right now.  I'm pretty impressed, and I really like how it goes into more detail on the victims rather than just focusing on Dahmer.
View Quote

I noticed in episode 5 he was wearing a period correct pair of Reeboks. They did the cars, clothes and sets correct for the time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:33:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Trailer is creepy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:42:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hope it doesn't go too "woke" with the race/homosexuality angles.
View Quote

... how?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Had someone noticed he might have been stopped
View Quote
Lol, the cops literally caught him with a drugged out, naked, bleeding-from-his-rectum 14yr Laotian boy, and told the women who'd called 911 to "shut the hell up"....and then *ahem* released the boy back to the custody of Dahmer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#27]

A band dedicated to the cause.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was surprised by how several people could smell his apartment but didn't recognize what it was.  He used the excuse of his refrigerator/freezer breaking.  Death/decomp has a distinct smell and the rancid odor of meat that has gone bad isn't close.
View Quote

Black neighbor thought he was frying chitlins
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

... how?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... how?

Wow.  Use a little imagination.  Something like "the police and community didn't care enough about the poor missing homo minority people".
How 'bout that?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#30]

This is an awesome album.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#31]
He kept severed penises in his sugar bowl.  I’m glad I never had any of his sweet tea.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

“Good people” don’t stab their wives in the neck and face.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm not a huge watcher of TV but since it was such a huge deal back then I decided to check it out.  Just finished the first episode.  Pretty well done.  Hope it doesn't go too "woke" with the race/homosexuality angles.
View Quote

So far from what I’ve seen it doesn’t glorify homosexuality , quite the opposite
The MSM media paints gay love as sweet and pure as in form of love
Truth is it’s the saddest , sickest most wicked perversion of a human sinful existence

Look at the gay bar “pickup” scene and then imagine what horny guys do to each other

That’s not love
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#35]
I took a sociology class on serial killers in college. Professor had interviews with some of the cops who had investigated Dahmer, the Green River Killer, etc.

The big reveal from all the Dahmer stuff was that he had detailed drawings of a throne of human skulls he was planning to build. The final step of depravity isn't cannibalism, it's furniture!
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wow.  Use a little imagination.  Something like "the police and community didn't care enough about the poor missing homo minority people".
How 'bout that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... how?

How 'bout that?

Lol, that's literally exactly what happened.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:34:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... how?

How 'bout that?

See?  I knew it.  Starting the third episode later today.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I took a sociology class on serial killers in college. Professor had interviews with some of the cops who had investigated Dahmer, the Green River Killer, etc.

The big reveal from all the Dahmer stuff was that he had detailed drawings of a throne of human skulls he was planning to build. The final step of depravity isn't cannibalism, it's furniture!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

... how?

How 'bout that?

Damn man you really kick "backing the blue" up a notch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:40:24 PM EDT
[#40]
What I still cannot believe to this day is that he was able to do all that in that little apartment with no doubt people all around him.  People reported hearing a fucking chainsaw at one point FFS.  How the fuck did he hide the obvious when he brought home a new victim?  Aside from the stench there HAD to be blood stains all over the place right?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What I still cannot believe to this day is that he was able to do all that in that little apartment with no doubt people all around him.  People reported hearing a fucking chainsaw at one point FFS.  How the fuck did he hide the obvious when he brought home a new victim?  Aside from the stench there HAD to be blood stains all over the place right?
View Quote

From what Ive read I believe the apartment was located in straight up ghettotown.  People tend to mind their own business in those areas and there generally aren't any Karen's around.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How 'bout that?
View Quote

You do realize that you just basically ran through exactly what happened, right?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Wait, there's people defending the police here?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You do realize that you just basically ran through exactly what happened, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How 'bout that?

Well apparently so.  Sorry I didn't already know the entire story by heart already.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

There were numerous calls to the police, as well as a confrontation between Dahmer, his young teen zombified victim, one of his neighbors, and the police depicted in the series that are apparently true to life. The police generally blew people of this community off, which is a central theme of the series and the true story.

It was frustrating to watch how clumsy, unsophisticated, and "dumb" Dahmer's "operation" was. He did the bare minimum to try and conceal anything from his neighbors and visitors, and at least in the series didn't even seem to have plausible excuses already thought up, he seemed to make ridiculous claims thought up on the spot when asked (his, uh...tropical fish died, etc.). His arrest for the murders was one of the first parts of the story shown, and I had to look that up to see if it was accurate because of how dumb and careless he was towards police and damning evidence so easily found. The series did change some relatively unimportant details completely unnecessarily, which is always annoying, but generally was extremely well done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well apparently so.  Sorry I didn't already know the entire story by heart already.
View Quote

I was in undergrad right after all this happened. I had several profs that had retired from LE, including a Detroit SWAT guy and a guy that helped set up FBI's behavioral unit. Also had guys that worked Henry Lee Lucas. So this was something of a special interest in several classes.
The LE response was discussed as a how not to do something response.
So no, the portrayal in the series was not played up in some SJW sense, it is pretty close to exactly what happened and why.
I thought the series was pretty good. Way better than I expected.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Did it show the part where he was saved by the Lord Jesus Christ?
View Quote

"Take this, all of you, and eat it, for this is my body."
Dahmer-
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's hard to get through.

I'm going to try and finish it just to watch him get it in the end.
View Quote

Didn’t he end up being beaten/sodomized to death with a broomstick in prison?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Didn’t he end up being beaten/sodomized to death with a broomstick in prison?
View Quote

No those rumors aren’t true. Just beaten to death with it. Jesse Anderson was beaten to death with it as well.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top