Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/31/2019 4:58:24 PM EDT
If you want to skip to 2 minute mark..... amazingly it's interpreted and subtitled.
ETA Thanks ErikS For a real hoot turn on YouTube CC.

Translation of Kenneth Copeland's "Tongues" Prayer for Pope Francis
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I seen it first hand by a holy roller chick i dated one time.
, freaky shit
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#2]
MAL SKALLEN SCHIBBLE!

FIC NOCHIAN HIZDA SCHNAGLE, ODEY HOPSNARD!

FRATAS DWEEFIGGLE LONSTA GOOKLAT JANDAH!

MADGEFRO.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Misinterpretation of scripture designed to impress the rubes. The gift of tongues to the disciples was that of understanding and speaking the languages of the earth so they could spread the gospel—not gibberish.

And no, it’s not the “language of the angels.”  It’s random babbling done by snake oil salesmen
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
For a real hoot turn on YouTube CC.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
When I saw people "speaking in tongues", I thought they just wanted to be the center of attention, and couldn't grab the spotlight in any other way than using gibberish.  "Look at me!! Look at me, see how holy I am!!  I am more holy than those who can't speak gibberish!!"

But it is their church, and they can do what they want in their church.  If they want to crap in their hat and then put their hat on their head in an attempt to show their devotion, they are free to do so.  I'll leave them to their own devices.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't that one of the guys that was defending his private planes, can't pray in a commercial plane or something of the like?
Guy is a total fraud.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Weird flex, but ok
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Amen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
That's some Golden Dawn shit right there now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Misinterpretation of scripture designed to impress the rubes. The gift of tongues to the disciples was that of understanding and speaking the languages of the earth so they could spread the gospelnot gibberish.

And no, it's not the "language of the angels."  It's random babbling done by snake oil salesmen
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For a real hoot turn on YouTube CC.
View Quote
Thanks, I missed that part........
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Misinterpretation of scripture designed to impress the rubes. The gift of tongues to the disciples was that of understanding and speaking the languages of the earth so they could spread the gospelnot gibberish.

And no, it's not the "language of the angels."  It's random babbling done by snake oil salesmen
View Quote
Also, it is not a private prayer language...you know since it is done in public so everyone can see how "spiritual" the speaker is.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:06:34 PM EDT
[#13]
He is a false prophet.  Prophet means preacher and not fortune teller.  Just as false as Joel Osteen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I saw people "speaking in tongues", I thought they just wanted to be the center of attention, and couldn't grab the spotlight in any other way than using gibberish.  "Look at me!! Look at me, see how holy I am!!  I am more holy than those who can't speak gibberish!!"

But it is their church, and they can do what they want in their church.  If they want to crap in their hat and then put their hat on their head in an attempt to show their devotion, they are free to do so.  I'll leave them to their own devices.
View Quote
Didn't some guy get some crap out of a hat to start a religion?
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I have witnessed it first hand. Never believed it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Does a Mr. Jesus love my neighbor, Nursultan Tuyakbay?
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Isn't that one of the guys that was defending his private planes, can't pray in a commercial plane or something of the like?
Guy is a total fraud.
View Quote

This preacher (Creflo Dollar) wants a $65 million Gulfstream 650 jet paid by members of the church

Pastor asks congregation to pay for $65 million jet
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Christians cant meme
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Misinterpretation of scripture designed to impress the rubes. The gift of tongues to the disciples was that of understanding and speaking the languages of the earth so they could spread the gospel—not gibberish.

And no, it’s not the “language of the angels.”  It’s random babbling done by snake oil salesmen
View Quote
This

Whats the use of speaking if no one understands the message.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Christians cant meme
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ya know... both can be true...

And are...

One is also free to do what they want from whereever watching on youtube or any other way this may be consumed by anyone around the world....
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 8:04:34 PM EDT
[#24]
It's really sad seeing these scammers.  I am a Christian and everyday am so thankful for my savior Jesus Christ.  My church doesn't have a pastor living like a high roller or making up the pure crap that these guys do as salesmen trying to get their pockets lined with more money.

Link Posted: 3/31/2019 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Christians cant meme
https://i.imgflip.com/2xfim8.jpg
/THREAD
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is reference in scripture to the tongues of angels as distinguished from those of men (1 Corinthians 13:1).

While the reason you stated is certainly plausible, that's an opinion that isn't actually set forth in scripture.  Read Acts 2 very carefully and then 1 Corinthians 14 as well.  Acts 2 describes how speakers of foreign languages (foreign Jews, specifically) were able to understand the utterances of those speaking in tongues, but God's purpose in granting that gift in that moment isn't explicitly stated.  Nor does it actually say that those speakers, Galileans specifically, were actually speaking in those foreign human languages. The scriptures actually say that the witnesses HEARD them in their native languages (Acts 2:7-11). The scriptures are particular in naming some of the languages in which the words were heard, but when it references the uttering of those words, it only describes them as "other tongues" (Acts 2:4).

The passage from Acts 2:7-11 is very interesting for this reason:  How did those foreign Jews communicate back to the Galilean Jews that they were hearing the gospel in their native tongue unless they were communicating back to the Galileans in a language the Galileans could understand?  I mean, their response to hearing these people speak in tongues is recorded right there in the scriptures.  So someone had to understand what they were saying back, right?  Unless the foreign Jews who were not yet Christians were speaking in tongues right back to the Galileans.

This is inference, but isn't it likely that the foreign Jews must have been able to communicate back directly in a common language to the Galileans or else they had a translator present?  Which means that the speaking in tongues wasn't necessary to communicate the Gospel to them.  Because, if you look carefully, you'll notice that beginning in Acts 2:14, Peter starts presenting the gospel to them AFTER the tongues were spoken and after the foreign Jews started asking what was going on.  That's pretty significant.  And there is nothing in scripture which asserts that Peter spoke to them in tongues.  If we are going to infer anything, wouldn't we infer that Peter was speaking to them in a common language or through human translators?

If that's the case, then the tongues were actually a spectacle or sign that drew attention so that Peter could THEN present the gospel.  Because that's what it hints at in Acts 2:12.  And this is more explicitly reaffirmed by Paul in 1 Corinthians 14:22.

Further, while I agree that Paul's instructions in 1 Corinthians regarding when tongues should be allowed in a church service, the implication is that there is some spiritual tongue which can be used to communicate (pray) to God, which is referenced when Paul basically says "keep it between you and God (in your alone time) unless you have interpreters to share the conversation with the whole congregation" (1 Corinthians 14:28).

I was brought up in several churches where speaking in tongues was present. I use that term loosely because there wasn't an interpretation all the time.  And you started to hear the same people saying the same phonetic phrases over and over again.  So I am very cynical about the legitimacy of most expressions of it.  But I do believe that a legitimate form of it exists. But I also can't deny that there is a "sign" element of it where non-believers ask "what's that all about" and that leads to a gospel conversation.

I read Paul's instructions in 1 Corinthians as evidence that the same thing was going on then as goes on now...that there are some people who fake it and put on a show trying to impress others and edify themselves.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Amazed people still follow these snake oil salesman. Guess they are the real KoolAid drinkers.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There is reference in scripture to the tongues of angels as distinguished from those of men (1 Corinthians 13:1).

While the reason you stated is certainly plausible, that's an opinion that isn't actually set forth in scripture.  Read Acts 2 very carefully and then 1 Corinthians 14 as well.  Acts 2 describes how speakers of foreign languages (foreign Jews, specifically) were able to understand the utterances of those speaking in tongues, but God's purpose in granting that gift in that moment isn't explicitly stated.  Nor does it actually say that those speakers, Galileans specifically, were actually speaking in those foreign human languages. The scriptures actually say that the witnesses HEARD them in their native languages (Acts 2:7-11). The scriptures are particular in naming some of the languages in which the words were heard, but when it references the uttering of those words, it only describes them as "other tongues" (Acts 2:4).

The passage from Acts 2:7-11 is very interesting for this reason:  How did those foreign Jews communicate back to the Galilean Jews that they were hearing the gospel in their native tongue unless they were communicating back to the Galileans in a language the Galileans could understand?  I mean, their response to hearing these people speak in tongues is recorded right there in the scriptures.  So someone had to understand what they were saying back, right?  Unless the foreign Jews who were not yet Christians were speaking in tongues right back to the Galileans.

This is inference, but isn't it likely that the foreign Jews must have been able to communicate back directly in a common language to the Galileans or else they had a translator present?  Which means that the speaking in tongues wasn't necessary to communicate the Gospel to them.  Because, if you look carefully, you'll notice that beginning in Acts 2:14, Peter starts presenting the gospel to them AFTER the tongues were spoken and after the foreign Jews started asking what was going on.  That's pretty significant.  And there is nothing in scripture which asserts that Peter spoke to them in tongues.  If we are going to infer anything, wouldn't we infer that Peter was speaking to them in a common language or through human translators?

If that's the case, then the tongues were actually a spectacle or sign that drew attention so that Peter could THEN present the gospel.  Because that's what it hints at in Acts 2:12.  And this is more explicitly reaffirmed by Paul in 1 Corinthians 14:22.

Further, while I agree that Paul's instructions in 1 Corinthians regarding when tongues should be allowed in a church service, the implication is that there is some spiritual tongue which can be used to communicate (pray) to God, which is referenced when Paul basically says "keep it between you and God (in your alone time) unless you have interpreters to share the conversation with the whole congregation" (1 Corinthians 14:28).

I was brought up in several churches where speaking in tongues was present. I use that term loosely because there wasn't an interpretation all the time.  And you started to hear the same people saying the same phonetic phrases over and over again.  So I am very cynical about the legitimacy of most expressions of it.  But I do believe that a legitimate form of it exists. But I also can't deny that there is a "sign" element of it where non-believers ask "what's that all about" and that leads to a gospel conversation.

I read Paul's instructions in 1 Corinthians as evidence that the same thing was going on then as goes on now...that there are some people who fake it and put on a show trying to impress others and edify themselves.
View Quote
I’m sorry, but none of those passages supports the made up jibber jabber
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I laughed way to hard at this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:42:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The act is real and documented in the Bible. I can not attest to the authenticity of this babbling.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
MAL SKALLEN SCHIBBLE!

FIC NOCHIAN HIZDA SCHNAGLE, ODEY HOPSNARD!

FRATAS DWEEFIGGLE LONSTA GOOKLAT JANDAH!

MADGEFRO.
View Quote
COFVEVE
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:46:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but none of those passages supports the made up jibber jabber
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sorry but Corinthians does support the speaking in tongues.read 14-19
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Way back when, so long ago it seems like another lifetime, I sang in a gospel group. We did a gig at a tent revival in North Carolina along with a few other groups. After one of our songs, our best one actually - we really weren't very good - the crowd started getting squirrelly. One woman was particularly moved and started screaming and jumping around, she ran up on stage and began a rant in "tongues". Actually it was a combination of the phrase "Hello, how are you" and "Where is the bathroom" in about 3-4 different languages on repeat. I know she had been practicing for her moment in the spotlight, it was very disingenuous but many in the crowd were impressed upon to follow suit. They weren't the brightest bunch IMO, I'm just glad they left their snakes at home.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're concluding it's made up jibber jabber...without citing to scripture which supports your conclusion.

1 Corinthians 14 talks about tongues in length. While Paul instructs that you aren't to do it in a service sans interpretations, he doesn't call it fake jibber jabber if no one is there to interpret. Instead, he actually treats it with a certain amount of deference and says "keep it between you and God". Paul had no problem calling a spade a spade. The fact that he doesn't condemn it, but merely instructs on when to do it publicly, is an important distinction.

Copeland's utterances may well be jibber jabber. I don't have a high opinion of the man, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was.  But if Paul was careful to show some deference to it, and speaks of it as a mysterious thing, I will as well.

But feel free to cite to any scripture that gives you the measuring stick by which to measure whether it's legit versus jibber jabber.  Again, Paul doesn't condemn it as fake, he just says (paraphrasing) leave it at home because it isn't helpful.  Those are not the same thing.  Pretending they are is, ironically, adding to scripture...which is just as verboten.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#35]
When I was about 14 for some reason my parents dragged me to some off brand revival and I saw some girl about my age go off speaking in tongues.

Freaked me right the fuck out.

Could not wait to get the hell out of there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#36]
apostate gibberish
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#37]
The Original Farting Preacher aka Pastor Gas ( full version )
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

To prime the the rubes for the offering plates, silly.  That Gulfstream ain't gonna pay for itself.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#39]
charlatan
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Classic.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:30:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
100% agree.  If anyone reads the accounts of the gifts of tongues in the NT, I don't know how they are coming to a different interpretation.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:32:32 PM EDT
[#42]
if they were truly speaking in tongues every language would understand them.

A baby makes the sound of every language known to mankind the first couple of months after they are born until they adopt their parents language and accent , they have more claim to speaking in tongues than these snake oil churches.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not publicly without interpretation as happened here.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh come on, it’s not that rare of a gift. I’ve made my wife speak in tongues quite a few times.

Amateurs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
1 Cor 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Paul said he could speak with the tongues of men and angels.  They were not distinguishable as some sort of weird language.

When angels appeared unto men and spoke to them, humans understood the angels.  Men did not have to have interpreters to understand the words the angels spoke.

In fact, men entertain angels unaware, so the language of the angel must be understandable:
Heb 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

In the Bible, tongues are spoken languages.

Gen 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

Isa 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

John5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.

Acts 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Acts 22:2 (And when they heard that he spake in the Hebrew tongue to them, they kept the more silence: and he saith,)

Rev 16:16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

An unknown tongue is a spoken language the person does not know how to speak or the hearer does not know how to understand.

In the Bible, speaking in tongues is not the gibberish that is called tongues in charismatic churches.

Speaking in tongues - Biblically - is a gift, specifically a sign gift.

Jews require a sign.  Signs were proof to Jews that new revelation had come from God.

The nation of Israel BEGAN with signs.  When God appeared to Moses in the burning bush Moses asked God how the people would believe Moses was sent by God.  Moses rod would turn into a serpent.  When he picked it up again, it turned back into a rod.  Moses would put his healthy hand under his garment, when he pulled it out it was leprous.  When he repeated the process it came back out healthy.

The prophets performed miracles.  Again, it confirmed to Jews that what the prophets preached was revelation from God.

Once the message was confirmed by signs and miracles, the signs and wonders ceased until the next new revelation.

1 Cor 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

In every occasion where the gift of tongues is seen in the Bible, unbelieving Jews were present and the use of the gift revealed to the Jews the truth of what they had witnessed.

Acts 2:  unsaved Jews in Jerusalem from around the world miraculously heard the gospel preached in the language of the country they were from.  The use of the sign gift - speaking in tongues - is a sign that what they heard - that Christ died for sinners, was buried and rose again - is true.

Acts 10: saved Jews who did not believe that salvation was also offered to gentiles heard Cornelius and other gentiles speak in tongues after they heard the gospel and trusted Jesus as Saviour.  Speaking in tongues was a sign to the Jews that salvation was not just for Jews, but for gentiles, too.

Acts 19:  Apollos and other Jews hear the gospel and believe and speak in tongues.  Previously these Jews only knew the baptism of John.  Speaking in tongues signified that the gospel Paul preached to them was true.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 12:01:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how (exactly) would you know if any given instance of the gift of tongues was "made up jibber-jabber"?

Yes, there are a great many people who counterfeit the gifts of the Spirit--whether intentionally, or by being suggestible--but that doesn't mean that there aren't genuine spiritual phenomena that occur in the presence of the Holy Spirit.  (You DO believe the Holy Spirit can and does make Himself known from time to time to beleivers, do you not?).  I'll take it a step further and say that maybe the only thing worse than the fakers are the pompous spiritual dry holes who are a bit too confident in their own supposed sanctity, who assume that any and all manifestations of the Holy Spirit must surely be false--because, well, it's never happened to THEM.  Not in THEIR church.

Yeah--well maybe there is a reason it has never happened to you--and maybe the reason is your condescending assumption of your own moral superiority.  Maybe.

I've spoken in tongues exactly once.  I was by myself, and I can assure you that I wasn't showing off for anybody, and the whole episode was sudden and quite unexpected and it left me with a profound sense of wonder.

What I was saying was not "jibber-jabber", it was a single phrase repeated three times, and after a bit of research it seemed to be Swahili.

I won't waste recounting the entire story on you naysayers, but I'd warn you that MAYBE you are a little too comfortable in your self-righteous condescension.  You may not know God as well as you think you do.  Just sayin.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Scripture defines the gift of speaking in tongues, not your personal experience that makes you FEEL one way or another.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 1:01:09 AM EDT
[#48]
I’ve spoken in tongues once. At least to my knowledge that’s what it was. I was at a friends house and we had a mutual friend that was going through a rough patch (divorce, unemployed thought he was losing his kids exc) he was texting with the guy I was hanging out with and I don’t remember the words but basically sounded like he was saying goodbye. He stopped replying to texts and we got worried so we piled in my buddy’s truck and rode over to where he was staying at the time. We get there and walk in the house (unlocked and door open) and our friend is nowhere to be found, stand there talking and wondering where he could be cause his truck is sitting there too, about to leave and something tells me to walk on the other side of his truck. Well our friend is sitting there up against the tire where you can’t see him unless you actually walk over to that side of the truck with a razor blade in his hand and shallow cuts on his other arm (he was working up the nerve to actually do it, but they were the right way, with the grain not across) trying to keep quiet so we didn’t find him. I didn’t know what to do but I dropped down on one knee beside him and started talking to him/praying for him out loud (not loud but normal talking volume) just in normal plain English. Got him up and to some other friends who he could stay with a few days/nights until he got his mind right and honestly didn’t think about it again.

A year or so later I was the other friends house (one who went with me over to the suicidial friends house) and he and I and some more mutual friends were having a discussion on religion, well one of them brings up the topic of the “gifts of the spirit” brings up speaking in tongues, my friend says I’ve heard it quite a few times but only one that I know was genuine, the other guy ask when that was and he proceeded to tell about us going over to our friends house and finding him there like that and that I immediately kneeled down and started praying in tongues over him...said he didn’t know what I was saying (couldn’t understand it, was gibberish to him) but he could see it change our buddy as I prayed. I didn’t say anything that night but asked him a few nights later if he was serious about me talking in tongues that day, he said yes he didn’t have any idea what I was saying, it was in a foreign language.

Next time I saw our mutual friend (suicidal one) and we had a few minutes to speak privately I asked him did he remember that day and us finding him like that, he said he did and I asked him if he remembered me talking to/praying for him and if so does he remember what I said or what it was, he said yes he remembered it word for word, and when I mentioned the tongues he looked at me like I was crazy, he said no man it was plain English just like we’re speaking now.

Only thing I can come up with is that what I was saying to him and praying for him was for his and the Lords ears only that day and because of that all my buddy heard was gibberish, this wasn’t just a few words, it was probably 10-15 minutes of straight talking and my buddy will swear to this day that he’s never heard anything like it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 1:03:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Seen it done many times in person.  It's nonsense. Mostly group think when one person gets enough "spirit" to do it, suddenly 3 or 4 more start in. It's bullshit. Most of the ones I've heard in real life are extremely repetitive gibberish.

For example the "sentence" may be:  shamalah shamma shah sha sha shah. Jamalah jama jah sha.

Of course growing up in the church and then freeing myself from those beliefs, there is plenty of nonsense to go around.
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Seen it done many times in person.  It's nonsense. Mostly group think when one person gets enough "spirit" to do it, suddenly 3 or 4 more start in. It's bullshit.
View Quote
Its all part of religiosity which entails; repetition, trinkets, symbology, relics, traditions, etc.... Basically everything God said stay away from.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top