User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 427
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Amen.

The "usual suspect" rabid Cruzbots here are also running true to form. I figured they would be the first to pick up their toys and schlep home when Toxic Ted showed his true colors and was called on it..  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz bots are the most thin skinned, hypocritical pussies in America.

Amen.

The "usual suspect" rabid Cruzbots here are also running true to form. I figured they would be the first to pick up their toys and schlep home when Toxic Ted showed his true colors and was called on it..  

What are Ted's "true colors"?

Educate me.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Cruz is merely a pawn of the GOPe.

He will never be president, in any election.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread is literally nothing but 'just wait for that second ballot guys!'
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Educate me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz bots are the most thin skinned, hypocritical pussies in America.

Amen.

Educate me.

Fella, all I know is that I wish calling-up a spring gobbler was as easy as calling you up.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like Trump's clown car finally arrived in this thread.

What took y'all so long? You cant blame Cruz like you do for everything else.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

His op-ed piece in the NYT (with co-author Paul Ryan) supporting "fast track" trade authority shed some light on his true colors.
His vote for "fast track" authority shed some light on his true colors. That bill contravenes the Constitution.
His subsequent vote against the bill he previously supported was illuminating.
His vote for Corker-Cardin, which allowed the Iran trade deal to take effect without ratification by the Senate, was also very revealing. That statute also violates the Constitution.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm voting/writing in Ted Cruz in November, so the next two weeks or even two months don't mean shit to me.
View Quote

I am doing the same for Trump so it all equals out.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
This is some weak ass shit, do you guys want to hold hands during the Trump schlonging you're about to endure.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

His op-ed piece in the NYT (with co-author Paul Ryan) supporting "fast track" trade authority shed some light on his true colors.
His vote for "fast track" authority shed some light on his true colors. That bill contravenes the Constitution.
His vote for Corker-Cardin, which allowed the Iran trade deal to take effect without ratification by the Senate, was also very revealing. That statute also violates the Constitution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, RarestRx is gonna get this thread locked if you keep wrecking him.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#10]
“In Cleveland, I believe we will have an enormous advantage,” he told radio talk-show host Glenn Beck.

Translation: The American people dont like me, but the establishment does.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This is some weak ass shit, do you guys want to hold hands during the Trump schlonging you're about to endure.
View Quote

A pathetic candidate backed by pathetic supporters consoling one another in a pathetic thread - definitely a consistent bunch. The Cruz is just about over, hope you tuck & tape types enjoyed the ride while it lasted. #Trump2016
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

]So is Trump ahead of everyone else because of his shitty campaign structure?  Lack of "ground game"?  Whiny attitude?  

No.

He's ahead because he says what most people want to hear, and because he's playing this game better (smarter) than his opponents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

]So is Trump ahead of everyone else because of his shitty campaign structure?  Lack of "ground game"?  Whiny attitude?  

No.

He's ahead because he says what most people want to hear, and because he's playing this game better (smarter) than his opponents.
He's not saying what "most people want to hear."  He's saying what about 37-40% of Republicans want to hear.
 CO for example initially looked like a huge win for Cruz.  Yay said the Cruz supporters, the party picked us and Trump was too stupid to learn the rules.

Then the next day Trump comes out and tells everyone the game is rigged, the GOPe is still the problem, and Cruz is in on it with them.  Cruz supporters call him a whiner while America buys into it and he sees a 15% bump in the national poll.  
Trump directed propaganda at YOU.  He dropped the ball, and wanted to assure YOU that he is not an idiot.   So he lies and spins.

Do you think he's convincing any of the GOP delegates who are biting at the bit to vote for Cruz on the second ballot?   Nope.

But he's made you feel better for now, and that's good.    

Trump is way out front and every other candidate and the majority of then news media spend all their time trying to tear him down, and he continues to be the front runner.

Who's the smart one again?  

That's a lesson you're going to have to learn the hard way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Lets just stop at your first one.

Trump said "[sic] Women who have abortions should be punished". Thanks for playing.

You think Ted Cruz is unelectable? Chris Matthews broke a third rail of politics off inside Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz slayed the townhall last night, anyone who is not a rabid trumpertarian can see he isn't as far right as they paint him as.

- No abortions for rape victims.
- Defending a ban on sex toys and then filing a brief for an appeal after he lost.
- Friends with crazy "we need to institute biblical law on homosexuals" preacher.
- His preacher dad, "evolution is a communist lie!".
- etc.,etc.

Trump said "[sic] Women who have abortions should be punished". Thanks for playing.

You think Ted Cruz is unelectable? Chris Matthews broke a third rail of politics off inside Trump.

Why stop at the first one? You really think people are going to buy into your Christian Shari-ah candidate?

Punishment for abortion is exactly Cruz's position, but he's just too afraid to say it. It makes no sense to have no punishment for (what one considers) murder. A woman is the victim in the abortion? Please, what mental gymnastics people do, she's the one who wanted the abortion, she wanted to kill (what one may consider) another's life.

Cruz hasn't faced a tenth of the scrutiny in the mass media that Trump has.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Why stop at the first one? You really think people are going to buy into your Christian Shari-ah candidate?

Punishment for abortion is exactly Cruz's position, but he's just too afraid to say it. It makes no sense to have no punishment for (what one considers) murder. A woman is the victim in the abortion? Please, what mental gymnastics people do, she's the one who wanted the abortion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz slayed the townhall last night, anyone who is not a rabid trumpertarian can see he isn't as far right as they paint him as.

- Defending a ban on sex toys and then filing a brief for an appeal after he lost.
- Friends with crazy "we need to institute biblical law on homosexuals" preacher.
- etc.,etc.

Punishment for abortion is exactly Cruz's position, but he's just too afraid to say it. It makes no sense to have no punishment for (what one considers) murder. A woman is the victim in the abortion? Please, what mental gymnastics people do, she's the one who wanted the abortion.

cruz wants to turn the matter back over to the states which he'll never be able to do anyway.

It is perfectly feasible to make abortion equivalent to murder and charge the doctors who perform said operation with murder although the mothers/ nurses would likely be accessory to in the least.

also fuck the pumkin headed small handed liberal piece of shit
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A pathetic candidate backed by pathetic supporters consoling one another in a pathetic thread - definitely a consistent bunch. The Cruz is just about over, hope you tuck & tape types enjoyed the ride while it lasted. #Trump2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pssst, did you see what's happening in Georgia?

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/04/14/in-georgia-donald-trump-supporters-sound-the-alarm-perhaps-too-late/

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Little bit of a pep talk and setting some expectations.

The next 2 weeks are going to suck.  

Trump is going to romp through the NE.  He just is.  

Big City Thinkers love Big City Thinking.

You're going to see all the Steamed Trumplings jump back on the bandwagon and start flinging shit like they always do (they'll be in the thread momentarily).

That's cool, whatever.

You're going to see stories about Trump's comeback, momentum, blah blah blah.

Don't lose hope.   More favorable ground is coming after the 2 weeks including CA where Cruz has a strong ground organization already in place.

Read this for the upcoming roadmap:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-state-by-state-roadmap-for-the-rest-of-the-republican-primary/

Bottom line:

Although our panel’s original estimates had Trump finishing with 1,175 pledged delegates, my revised deterministic projections have him at 1,155, and the probabilistic version has him at 1,159.
View Quote

Cruz, second ballot, 1,443.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

So Cruz rigged all the other states he won, why isn't he rigging these?
View Quote
He didn't rig shit

He was playing chess while Trump was playing checkers.

We will see, Trump it one to be taken lightly, I wish the two would team up

and talk about how they are gonna beat Hillary and not how they are gonna beat themselves.

Bernie smoked hilldog the other night, It would be funny if the Hildabeast lost.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It is perfectly feasible to make abortion equivalent to murder and charge the doctors who perform said operation with murder although the mothers/ nurses would likely be accessory to in the least.
View Quote

What about women who abort their own child?

Is it murder when one person (the doctor) does it, but not when another (the woman) does the exact same thing? Sounds like two different set of laws. Women can murder in cold blood, but doctors can't.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I like both Cruz and Trump, but I lean more towards Trump because he hasn't preached gospel to us... yet....

However I think Cruz will be the nominee.

I just hope he throws the gloves off when he debates Hillary, Romney/Ryan were huge pussies at the final debates.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Hillary has already won, none of the rest matters now.
View Quote
I don't think so, alot of undecided voters hate Hillary and the demoderps.

Obamacare and the $1200 a month premiums will make people vote for anyone

over a Democockgobbler.

The one and only liberal friend said he isnt voting for Hillary because she hates blacks.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

over a Democockgobbler.

The one and only liberal friend said he isnt voting for Hillary because she hates blacks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary has already won, none of the rest matters now.

over a Democockgobbler.

I think people are just being defeatists when they talk like that.

In terms of rally turnout Hillary is getting trounced.  Bernie is bending her over his communist barrel.

But we all know the DNC is even more corrupt than the GOP and they want her no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I don't know, I don't trust Kasich at all.

I see some unholy alliance of Trump/Kasich 2016 going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's the 1443 figure coming from?   I keep seeing that specific number.   Has someone done the actual math on "confirmed" second ballot Trump to Cruz swing delegates and arrived at that?

Combination of released Trump delegates and Rubio delegates.

Click To View Spoiler

And Kasich delegates.

I don't know, I don't trust Kasich at all.

I see some unholy alliance of Trump/Kasich 2016 going on.

Depends on if the delegates (once released) feel they need to do what Kasich tells them to do.

No doubt he thinks he can use them as his bargaining chips for the VP slot though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cruz bots are the most thin skinned, hypocritical pussies in america.
View Quote

So you're saying the Orange Messiah is a Cruz supporter?
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Better than all your GOPwwe threads.  Remember back when you thought Orange messiah was a NY elitest?----I DO..

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I wonder if Hillary Clintons paid Goldman Sachs speech involved Tedwards wife. I bet she was in attendance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Little bit of a pep talk and setting some expectations.

The next 2 weeks are going to suck.  

Trump is going to romp through the NE.  He just is.  

Big City Thinkers love Big City Thinking.

You're going to see all the Steamed Trumplings jump back on the bandwagon and start flinging shit like they always do (they'll be in the thread momentarily).

That's cool, whatever.

You're going to see stories about Trump's comeback, momentum, blah blah blah.

Don't lose hope.   More favorable ground is coming after the 2 weeks including CA where Cruz has a strong ground organization already in place.

Read this for the upcoming roadmap:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-state-by-state-roadmap-for-the-rest-of-the-republican-primary/

Bottom line:

Although our panel’s original estimates had Trump finishing with 1,175 pledged delegates, my revised deterministic projections have him at 1,155, and the probabilistic version has him at 1,159.

Cruz, second ballot, 1,443.

I wonder if Hillary Clintons paid Goldman Sachs speech involved Tedwards wife. I bet she was in attendance.

You just never seem to learn how much more skin Orange messiah has with Goldman Sachs than Ted Cruz does.  You should really look into who finances Orange clown shoes business ventures.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

• Trump has won more delegates than any other candidate.

• Trump has won more states than any other candidate.

• Trump has won more votes than any other candidate.

For all of Cruz's talk about "grassroots" and "small $ donors", he's going to let a group of faceless delegates in smoke-filled rooms make deals screwing over millions of voters. Shame on Cruz, his establishment buddies and their supporters.
View Quote
Or the FLIP SIDE.  Everybody knew the rules to start with.  Deal makers should be able to take care of business.  Or at least run a campaign good enough to get the 1237.  If not, well like I said everybody knew the rules going in.....OH WAIT, I forgot clown shoes never read the rules.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/04/14/in-georgia-donald-trump-supporters-sound-the-alarm-perhaps-too-late/

Too little/too late

Trump playing go fish/Cruz playing chess
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Cruz rigged all the other states he won, why isn't he rigging these?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nYf62LgyJto/Vw5RniBw8SI/AAAAAAAABls/DOyBWn0dilkIquRSr8KOEQh-FBev_qBIACLcB/s320/Colorado%2B1912.jpg

Did you see how Cruz also kept Circus Peanut's kids from being able to vote?  He ought to be ashamed!

https://media2.wnyc.org/i/800/0/c/80/nprproxy/424703576

lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

He's not saying what "most people want to hear."  He's saying what about 37-40% of Republicans want to hear.
Trump directed propaganda at YOU.  He dropped the ball, and wanted to assure YOU that he is not an idiot.   So he lies and spins.

Do you think he's convincing any of the GOP delegates who are biting at the bit to vote for Cruz on the second ballot?   Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

CO for example initially looked like a huge win for Cruz.  Yay said the Cruz supporters, the party picked us and Trump was too stupid to learn the rules.

Then the next day Trump comes out and tells everyone the game is rigged, the GOPe is still the problem, and Cruz is in on it with them.  Cruz supporters call him a whiner while America buys into it and he sees a 15% bump in the national poll.  

Trump is way out front and every other candidate and the majority of then news media spend all their time trying to tear him down, and he continues to be the front runner.

The part in bold is wrong.  He is saying what most people want to hear.  And it's 45% according to the latest poll, 18% more than Cruz.

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Clueless Cruzites laughing themselves all the way to political Palookaville.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lets compare those to some Trump gems:

"Well, I like the mandate. Okay, so here's where I'm a little bit different. I don't want people dying on the streets. And I say this all the time."

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.”

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night."I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"I happen to agree with it 100%. if you have a person living in an area that’s not even necessarily a good area, and … government wants to build a tremendous economic development, where a lot of people are going to be put to work and … create thousands upon thousands of jobs and beautification and lots of other things, I think it happens to be good.”

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. "I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- etc.,etc.

Lets compare those to some Trump gems:

"Well, I like the mandate. Okay, so here's where I'm a little bit different. I don't want people dying on the streets. And I say this all the time."

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.”

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night."I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"I happen to agree with it 100%. if you have a person living in an area that’s not even necessarily a good area, and … government wants to build a tremendous economic development, where a lot of people are going to be put to work and … create thousands upon thousands of jobs and beautification and lots of other things, I think it happens to be good.”

"Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. "I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

Trump supporters don't care about logic, truth, free markets, capitalism, the constitution, or liberty in general. Sooo.... Why type it out? That dude doesn't give a shit. He just wants someone to be a tyrant on "his team".
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#33]
KASICH 2016 !

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Or the FLIP SIDE.  Everybody knew the rules to start with.  Deal makers should be able to take care of business.  Or at least run a campaign good enough to get the 1237.  If not, well like I said everybody knew the rules going in.....OH WAIT, I forgot clown shoes never read the rules.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

• Trump has won more delegates than any other candidate.

• Trump has won more states than any other candidate.

• Trump has won more votes than any other candidate.

For all of Cruz's talk about "grassroots" and "small $ donors", he's going to let a group of faceless delegates in smoke-filled rooms make deals screwing over millions of voters. Shame on Cruz, his establishment buddies and their supporters.

Cruz did nothing wrong IMO.  However the rules are corrupt as fuck and take power away from the voters.  

But keep defending these "rules" that were made to usurp power from the people.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trump will get 1237.
View Quote

I'm pretty satisfied the GOPe shenanigans won't end, even if he does.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm voting/writing in Ted Cruz in November, so the next two weeks or even two months don't mean shit to me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Nyhtuu90ZDw/U_-R3RYOMqI/AAAAAAAAKdo/DQwfyepHhUE/s1600/Tree%2Bfor%2BTwo%2B%281%29.jpg

Go ahead and throw out some more "facts" for us.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1)

2) I thought you were done with the name-calling?

3)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Steamed Trumplings...

1)

2) I thought you were done with the name-calling?

3)

Well it depends on what the filling of the Trumpling is.

It might taste good, but it's most likely filled with shit
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Clueless Cruzites laughing themselves all the way to political Palookaville.
View Quote

Exactly. Their guy will not be the nominee regardless of what goes on at the convention.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Like someone else said earlier, i'm not even going to worry as i'll be writing in Ted Cruz even if he doesn't get the nomination. One NE big city liberal is not different from another NE big city liberal. I will not vote the lesser of two evils ever again.
View Quote

Unfortunately, not all of us will have that luxury.  Write-ins are not allowed in California.  The write-in portion of the ballot is only for official candidates whose names didn't get printed on the ballot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:53:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

First post nails it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:53:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Neither of these fuckers has the slightest chance in the general anymore. Too much damage has been done during the primary.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:54:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So is Trump ahead of everyone else because of his shitty campaign structure?  Lack of "ground game"?  Whiny attitude?  

No.

He's ahead because he says what most people want to hear, and because he's playing this game better (smarter) than his opponents.  CO for example initially looked like a huge win for Cruz.  Yay said the Cruz supporters, the party picked us and Trump was too stupid to learn the rules.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump will get 1237.

God, let's hope not.

Cruz and the GOPe need to do more than hope, Trump keeps out smarting them and saying what the majority of Americans want to hear.  CO is a prime example.  

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/692/19789999.jpg
So is Trump ahead of everyone else because of his shitty campaign structure?  Lack of "ground game"?  Whiny attitude?  

No.

He's ahead because he says what most people want to hear, and because he's playing this game better (smarter) than his opponents.  CO for example initially looked like a huge win for Cruz.  Yay said the Cruz supporters, the party picked us and Trump was too stupid to learn the rules.

Colorado, Washington State and even South Carolina.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone who writes in anyone other than the R candidate I hope Hillary or Bernie comes for your guns.  And after they take all your guns I hope they call you a huge sucker and proceed to zone in affordable housing right next door.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, Cruz playing the dirty politics game well in an effort to steal the nomination. Congrats, the guy you're backing doesn't have the juice to win honorably. Oh the irony of the high road preacher man taking the lowest of low roads ethically to try & snake a win. Your dude is a loser & he will lose this race as he should & for supporting him... well I'm sure you'll cherish your Team Cruz shirt for decades to come & let's not forget that nifty yard sign that will work well for target practice.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yeah, Cruz playing the dirty politics game well in an effort to steal the nomination. Congrats, the guy you're backing doesn't have the juice to win honorably. Oh the irony of the high road preacher man taking the lowest of low roads ethically to try & snake a win. Your dude is a loser & he will lose this race as he should & for supporting him... well I'm sure you'll cherish your Team Cruz shirt for decades to come & let's not forget that nifty yard sign that will work well for target practice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's laziness and lack of ability = stealing?  LMAO every single stereotype of Trump supporters is amazingly accurate.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump is the one going out spreading lies and propaganda when he can't even bother to make the effort to win in certain States and loses, predictably.  He is the one who constantly switches sides, changes his positions, and has a history of giving money to our political opponents.  Trump's the actual adulterer.  But apparently he's the noble and honourable one to y'all.

Cruz didn't play a dirty game (Trump tried, poorly, to play the "game" too).  He didn't steal anything.  There is a battle to get delegates, and a battle to get them bound a certain way on the first or early ballots.  Both have to be fought if there is even the remotest chance of a contested convention.  Trump is losing badly in the former, often being a no-show.  In some cases, because of how delegates are bound in some States, it's also losing him battles regarding the latter.  It's going to really bite him in the ass if he doesn't manage to get a majority on the first ballot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:00:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wut?

This is what I'm doing:

http://i.imgur.com/ELluEbZ.jpg

And please, spare me the "It's a vote for Hillary!!1!!"  

It's a vote for Ted Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear ya man, same with me.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew the Trumpnado is approaching and to seek shelter.

you spend an awful lot of time on here campaigning for someone even though you openly admit you're voting for Hillary in November

Wut?

This is what I'm doing:

http://i.imgur.com/ELluEbZ.jpg

And please, spare me the "It's a vote for Hillary!!1!!"  

It's a vote for Ted Cruz.

Why don't you just write in Santa Claus. It will be just as effective and your principles hymen can stay intact
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1. Actually 4 in this family
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 10:06:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Another "outlier" rolls in..

Page / 427
Top Top