Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess it's too much to ask to send a little remote control vehicle up that shaft?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Khufu name was just a single one and pretty much proven to have been written by one of the 1800s archeologists. Can't remember his name off hand.
View Quote

The idea that a slave could have written anything in the tomb is ludicrous for multiple reasons. It's certainly a fake.

I see the "Egyptians built the Pyramids" mafia is here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

They call it a fringe theory, just like everything that indicates Egyptians did not built it.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found.
View Quote

Thats because the egyptians didnt built them. They moved into the area and hijacked the idea that they built them.

Same as the polygon walls in south america. You can see the quality constructiom of yuge stones on the bottom with piles of smaller rocks on top indicating someone else came in later and built on top of it.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
They still think it was built as a tomb?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They still think it was built as a tomb?
View Quote

It's a landing pad!  Did everyone miss Stargate?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thats because the egyptians didnt built them. They moved into the area and hijacked the idea that they built them.

Same as the polygon walls in south america. You can see the quality constructiom of yuge stones on the bottom with piles of smaller rocks on top indicating someone else came in later and built on top of it.

View Quote

It's like that in Italy with the Etruscan stone buildings.   Giant, fitted stone, then actual documented locals building on top of them with much smaller, less intricate stone working.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It interests me how the scholarship is in flux.

Locally the Mastadon State Park, where a Clovis style point was supposedly found in direct contact with the mastadon bone beds--confirming coexistence of humans and mastadons, has a video that not only states the prevaling Beringia migration theory, but also mentions the Solutrean hypothesis, and the coastal(possibly African) migrations as well.

20 years ago there was no mention, period. It was all Bering land bridge and anything else was blasphemy.

Now they aren't "promoting" the Solutrean shit, but the video had nothing negative to say about it either.  It was mentioned as a newer, lesser supported, theory.

So, what's going on with these pyramids?
Anything towards consensus?
View Quote

yeah right, lol.

Mainstream still won't acknowledge pre-flood civilizations, they still claim we were all hunter-gather cavemen 12,500 years ago when that comet impact raised ocean levels 400 feet.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The Pyramids aren't mentioned in the Bible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way more than that.

The Jews have had a rough time, but being enslaved to build the Giza Plateau pyramids wasn't part of it.

I dont recall that the bible claims that the pyramids as being built by Jewish slaves. I could be wrong as I am far from being a biblical scholar or anything of the sort.

Try to describe something in the future using todays wording.  

Not directly
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not directly
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way more than that.

The Jews have had a rough time, but being enslaved to build the Giza Plateau pyramids wasn't part of it.

I dont recall that the bible claims that the pyramids as being built by Jewish slaves. I could be wrong as I am far from being a biblical scholar or anything of the sort.

Not directly

I'm always eager to learn, but do you have a TLDR?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bullshit.  It was work gang graffiti of the same style and using the same materials as the markings found most recently by robots up the vent shafts.  The cartouche you reference haphazardly was part of the work gang's name, "Friends of Khufu Gang."  We also see lines drawn as aids to the craftsmen, the same kind of thing you find in pencil on 2x4's in houses today.  If one completely discounts the chronology of the discovery of the work gang name we still have the shaft markings which could only have been made by humans before the stones were laid.

Here's the gang name:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GZ-D5oIjfew/WF2SDSn1nJI/AAAAAAAAC1o/X5OEOZqASD4yrdaqZyveqU-ofq-v4bC0ACLcB/s1600/1.jpg
View Quote

I'm just gonna say it- you need to chill the fuck out and go take your meds. "Reference haphazardly" lmao. Your arrogance and inclination to throw wildly overblown insults is pretty laughable.

Show me any markings outside what I mentioned so "haphazardly" other than the SINGLE image of some red paint which can be interpreted any number of ways. It's so poor and ambiguous that trusting Zarkawi (yes, I don't give a flying F how it's spelled, but I'm sure you'll correct me) is insane. If there were better images, or if it confirmed Egyptians built the pyramids, they would have been shouting about it from the rooftops. They aren't.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's like that in Italy with the Etruscan stone buildings.   Giant, fitted stone, then actual documented locals building on top of them with much smaller, less intricate stone working.
View Quote

Yep. Lots of lesser stone construction built atop older way better stone construction around the world. I still doubt the aztecs and incas built pyramids. I think they found them and moved in.

Also a story of interest...
https://curiosmos.com/the-ancient-french-pyramid-you-probably-had-no-idea-existed/

Here's an interesting video about pyramids around the world
Proof a Mysterious Lost Ancient GLOBAL Civilization Spanned Virtually the Entire Planet…
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’d love to see evidence not produced by quacks.  There is a lot of fringy nonsense. If there is legitimate evidence that doesn’t reek of edgy conspiratard, I want to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, so they never found the pharaoh in there? I had always thought they had.

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.

When were they built?

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.

I’d love to see evidence not produced by quacks.  There is a lot of fringy nonsense. If there is legitimate evidence that doesn’t reek of edgy conspiratard, I want to see it.

You don't want to see it or else you would have found it already. Plus, these guys are all conspiracy theorists. Trust the science.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Al-Aziz Uthman didnt go far enough.
View Quote

He was just jealous and that is why he wanted to destroy mans greatest feats of architecture but he couldn't because he was a pussy.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You don't want to see it or else you would have found it already. Plus, these guys are all conspiracy theorists. Trust the science.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, so they never found the pharaoh in there? I had always thought they had.

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.

When were they built?

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.

Trust the alternative science (if some quack imagined it, it must be true because it’s not mainstream)…
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Don’t think they make lightning rods out of wood, and why would a massive stone structure care about being hit by lightning?  It’s not like it has electronics to fry or catch on fire.
View Quote

In 1874, a British astronomer named David Gill erected a 26-foot tall mast atop the pyramid held in place by three poles. It’s suspected this was to mark what was once the full height of the pyramid when the uppermost levels of block and the capstone would have been in place and possibly served as a visual target for Gill’s surveying equipment when calculating the once-full height of the pyramid. The poles remain there today (2021).

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I guess it's too much to ask to send a little remote control vehicle up that shaft?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They already did.

Quoted:
Video about poured limestone being used to build the pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nofW_vREp9E

Wow, I've never seen this,  they state they have MIT on board with this technique.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Trust the alternative science (if some quack imagined it, it must be true because it's not mainstream)
View Quote
I don't claim to know the truth buty problem with this is the same with climate and now covid science.  Once someone developed a mainstream narrative with some evidence anyone who questions it with evidence is just called a lunatic.  The mainstream "scientists" usually don't even bother to deconstruct the alternative theories and disprove them.  They just pretend the evidence that counters their opinion doesn't exist.  

Do I think the pyramids are remnants of aliens or super advanced dead societies?  No.   But there is plenty of evidence that some old structures may have been built by much older societies that were more advanced than the people we give credit for building them in our history books

Advanced doesn't always mean what we think as well.  There may have been societies with vast knowledge of natural sciences and building techniques. They may have had thriving government systems and philosophy.  They just didn't happen to crack the code of harnessing electricity like today's society.  Maybe they didn't put asuch value into material possession so technology didn't explode with profit and production motives.

A natural event without modern technology could have wiped out a majority of these civilizations.  A ban enough pandemic could as well.     Nature absolutely takes back old structures.  Large stone items would be all that's left if these civilizations we're mostly wiped out and had to result to primitive means of survival.  Their k owledge would mostly be lost within a generation or two when 90 percent of their lifestyle suddenly became finding or growing food.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep. Lots of lesser stone construction built atop older way better stone construction around the world. I still doubt the aztecs and incas built pyramids. I think they found them and moved in.

https://curiosmos.com/the-ancient-french-pyramid-you-probably-had-no-idea-existed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTd1fRCAvR4
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTd1fRCAvR4

Almost as if a technologically advanced society was around…hmm…

What could have wiped out such an advanced society

If only there was a written Book to tell us!

Pre Noah’s flood!  Better get in while you can, the eternal door is almost fully closed!

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Low bid contractor...

"nobody will see if we leave out a few blocks, they always overengineer these things."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Pre Noah’s flood!  Better get in while you can, the eternal door is almost fully closed!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you mean the ancient texts from India, in the Mahabharata, describing an ancient nuclear war?

"Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana (fast aircraft) hurled a single projectile (rocket) charged with the power of the Universe (nuclear device). An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with all its splendor. It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white. After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected to escape from this fire the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.”
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don’t think they make lightning rods out of wood, and why would a massive stone structure care about being hit by lightning?  It’s not like it has electronics to fry or catch on fire.
View Quote

Or maybe it does...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I want to say I remember some kind of modernish grounding cable coming down the side and in questionable repair but that may have been another site.  Small details do kind of blur together when you're having your mind blown a dozen times a day for a few weeks.  

It's probably a lot more likely that it's an indicator of the original tip.
View Quote

Or flashing red light for planes...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My buddy is a PhD Chemist that specializes in the chemistry of hard things. He believes those "stones" were poured, and not actually carved.

He's taken me down the rabbit hole a couple times, and it sounds pretty convincing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Incas were master stonecutters.

https://live.staticflickr.com/4901/31448065737_d9285d44bf_h.jpgSacsayhuaman by FredMan, on Flickr

The Mayans were lazybones who just threw things together.

My buddy is a PhD Chemist that specializes in the chemistry of hard things. He believes those "stones" were poured, and not actually carved.

He's taken me down the rabbit hole a couple times, and it sounds pretty convincing.

Would you mind sharing any links for me to check out @Mr_Nasty99 ?
This seems to be in line with some stonework I’ve seen photos of from Puma Punku, Saksaywamen, and Caral
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This seems to be in line with some stonework I’ve seen photos of from Puma Punku, Saksaywamen, and Caral
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Incas were master stonecutters.

https://live.staticflickr.com/4901/31448065737_d9285d44bf_h.jpgSacsayhuaman by FredMan, on Flickr

The Mayans were lazybones who just threw things together.

I would have to find some sources from him. He actually uses books.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:59:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do you mean the ancient texts from India, in the Mahabharata, describing an ancient nuclear war?

View Quote

You’ve been on this site far too long to know exactly what Book I am referring to!  Door is a closing…
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to say I remember some kind of modernish grounding cable coming down the side and in questionable repair but that may have been another site.  Small details do kind of blur together when you're having your mind blown a dozen times a day for a few weeks.  

It's probably a lot more likely that it's an indicator of the original tip.

Ding ding ding
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm just gonna say it- you need to chill the fuck out and go take your meds. "Reference haphazardly" lmao. Your arrogance and inclination to throw wildly overblown insults is pretty laughable.

Show me any markings outside what I mentioned so "haphazardly" other than the SINGLE image of some red paint which can be interpreted any number of ways. It's so poor and ambiguous that trusting Zarkawi (yes, I don't give a flying F how it's spelled, but I'm sure you'll correct me) is insane. If there were better images, or if it confirmed Egyptians built the pyramids, they would have been shouting about it from the rooftops. They aren't.

View Quote

Do you get this garbage from Zechariah Sitchkin or Scott Creighton?  Probably Creighton.  Lol.  Serious scholars.  

Here's graffiti from the boat pit:

How many names of the king are used perfectly?

I count three.  Impressive fakes for that dude and especially that time.  Insanely impressive.  Impossibly so.

But hey, you want more than one photo of the shaft graffiti?  Aight.  You're setting goalposts out in the parking lot at this point but no sweat.

Here's the famous segment:

Best theory I've heard is that it's a cut line and a quickly painted "121" in early hieratic, 121 being the length of the shaft in cubits.

Here it is in a collage of the shots made by the robot, I think this'd count for more than one pic.

Lest you think this is a rare or unheard of phenomenon, here is a bit of similar graffiti from an interior unfinished stone face in what is thought to be a fifth dynasty pyramid known today as Lepsius XXIV, probably roughly 120 years later:

Fifth dynasty pyramids all blow goats but this one tells some cool stories on it's inside faces as it disintegrates.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Just finished Graham Hancock’s book “Fingerprints of the Gods”. His theory that the pyramids and Sphinx are thousands of years older than reported, poses some interesting questions. The use of precession in orienting the Sphinx/pyramids is fascinating.

Fingerprints of the Gods
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:25:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

When were they built?
View Quote

Everybody except for Egyptologists (i.e. people who believe Egyptians built everything) thinks the sphinx is 13,000+ years old.

As for the pyramids... who the fuck knows, but don't you think that if da jews worked on them then da jews would have some record of any of it?

the sands?
Its almost like the pyramids didn't exist.

Are they even mentioned at all in ancient texts, were they just (fairly) recently uncovered from the sands?

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heresy.

We were all cavemen/hunter-gatherers until Babylon!!!1!!!1!

Aliens built all that older megalith stuff.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Egyptian authorities for archeological studies are notorious for having an iron grip on what is allowed to be researched and who gets to dig. Anything that may change the official story of their heritage is dismissed and probably destroyed.

Everything is filtered through them.
View Quote

$$$
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:45:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Societies eventually stagnate. Then they decline. If their are no other up and coming societies around them to absorb and keep the knowledge, that knowledge gets lost. It’s actually quite common in African history. Lots of initial starts, but they are so spread out in time and distance….

Final nail in the coffin was the arrival of Islam.
View Quote

Last line nailed lt.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I really doubt these were built by Egyptians. Here is why:
Egyptians are credited with inventing all kinds of shit. Math, paper, bowling, the police and on and on.
If they were so fucking smart thousands of years ago, then why haven’t they evolved into super genius’s today?

Have you ever met a smart Egyptian?
I would bet you have not.
What modern day anything has an Egyptian invented. Not one thing. They never invented anything they are credited with and they didn’t build the pyramids.

Or did the super smart ancient Egyptians just evolve into the not so intelligent non inventive people they are today?
View Quote

On the flip side, there are lots of successful Egyptian body builders, they obviously have the genetics for picking stuff up and putting it down.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Wasn’t this on an episode of that Oak Island thing?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Egyptians are credited with inventing all kinds of shit. Math, paper, bowling, the police and on and on.
If they were so fucking smart thousands of years ago, then why haven’t they evolved into super genius’s today?

What modern day anything has an Egyptian invented. Not one thing. They never invented anything they are credited with and they didn’t build the pyramids.

Or did the super smart ancient Egyptians just evolve into the not so intelligent non inventive people they are today?
View Quote

They also had massive penes, apparently... never underestimate men with massive penes.

"She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse."

-Ezekiel 23:20
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Meh, let the guy Rest In Peace.
View Quote
This ^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:58:37 PM EDT
[#38]
It's just the Aloha Snackbar.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.

I believe they may have used woolly mammoth and other mega fauna hides to sew big sacks, and filled them with some type of ancient concrete. Over 1000's of years the leather bags have decayed to nothing, so not even traces remain, even between the "stones". That's why they have organic bulbous shapes.

Its quite a rabbit hole.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone who think the pyramids were built by egyptians or were built as a tomb is a moron.
View Quote

Built by Bigfoot?
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Agreed.

I believe they may have used woolly mammoth and other mega fauna hides to sew big sacks, and filled them with some type of ancient concrete. Over 1000's of years the leather bags have decayed to nothing, so not even traces remain, even between the "stones". That's why they have organic bulbous shapes.

Its quite a rabbit hole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Its quite a rabbit hole.

The one thing I remember him showing me was that the recipe contained guano.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:08:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Built by Bigfoot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who think the pyramids were built by egyptians or were built as a tomb is a moron.

Built by Bigfoot?

Aliens. They were obviously built by aliens, moron!
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#43]
You guys are slipping. The void is obviously the weapon chamber with 5 pedestals from which the Divine Light shall emit to destroy The Evil after the 5 elements are placed on them and activated.
Multipass!

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Extraterrestrial craft encasement project.
View Quote

So instead of using it to land a Ha'tak they buried one? Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Societies eventually stagnate. Then they decline. If their are no other up and coming societies around them to absorb and keep the knowledge, that knowledge gets lost. It’s actually quite common in African history. Lots of initial starts, but they are so spread out in time and distance….

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree with the last sentence. I still say there is no way ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Even with stagnation of a society the human brain still evolved over these thousands of years. The current Egyptians are only slightly more intelligent than the stones themselves. Dumb as a rock you might say.  No friggin way these were built by them. Maybe the labor but not the design and planning.

Edit:
I’ll even expand the same thing to the Mayans and Aztecs. Nope didn’t build them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:35:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Safe thread on steroids.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There are things we will never know about.
View Quote

This is probably, unfortunately, the case. I dont claim to know a lot about the subject but its hard to argue that a lot of data/discoveries/theories have been suppressed and covered up by the Egyptian government and others because it didnt fit the "Egyptians built everything" narrative.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:20:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I completely agree with the last sentence. I still say there is no way ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Even with stagnation of a society the human brain still evolved over these thousands of years. The current Egyptians are only slightly more intelligent than the stones themselves. Dumb as a rock you might say.  No friggin way these were built by them. Maybe the labor but not the design and planning.

Edit:
I’ll even expand the same thing to the Mayans and Aztecs. Nope didn’t build them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

You’re ignoring the possibility of being conquered. There was plenty of fighting during the Middle Kingdoms.

I’m sure the Vikings wiped out plenty of people that were more sophisticated and advanced. They just weren’t better fighters.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Hidden Giza chambers is where they keep all the special cotton for the special bed sheets
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top