Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Why in the holy fuck am I only learning of this today, on this thread?!

Edit: Ah. Just gave his photo a second look. AfroMurican shooter + If FBHO had a son = Bury story.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And I always thought you were one of the smarter guys on Arfcom.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glocks and AKs ..one more reason I own neither.

Foolish misconception. He's filled with these types of goofy statements. No idea why others don't see it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad my gas block is back from adco, my .300 blackout pdw will be my new best friend.  You never know where this shit will happen.  I at least want a chance if I'm stopped for gas.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Edit: Ah. Just gave his photo a second look. AfroMurican shooter + If FBHO had a son = Bury story.
View Quote

I'm still waiting for our ass chewing from the white house on this incident
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They just call it a mass shooting and make some false statements and move on from their.

Same thing they are doing with San Bernardino, they refuse to call it a terrorist attack and continue to use the words, "Mass Shooting" to try and push an agenda. Problem is, more and more people are waking up and seeing the gov and the media for what they are, fucking traitors and liars.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
shooters family, and friends and his buddy coworkers...( not the people who were shot) . basically ANYONE who knew he was a felon.... and saw those  would probably have not happened.   same issue with chicago... tons of people know who the criminals are.. they know whos selling drugs, they know whos carrying illega family, friends, and coworkers who knew should have said something, not that everyone he came into contact with knew everything about him, maintained dossiers on everyone they met, and ran background checks.

Personally, I tend to think he shouldn't have been roaming free if he was that dangerous but my opinion doesn't matter. Turd bag did it and the blame should be all on him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

With that in mind, it appears his photos popped up on his facebook page about 10 days before hand, and most of the people from what I seen, that commented on Any of his photos seem to have been from FL, so how many of his kansas friends even knew he was armed? Possibly just the girlfriend that put the PFA on him? I asked my buddy, who had his car for a week building his speaker box, if there were any traces of firearms in it (bullets, ect), and he said there wernt any while it was in the shop, but this was longer then the 10 days ago.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Down to 179 "friends"...
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They just call it a mass shooting and make some false statements and move on from their.

Same thing they are doing with San Bernardino, they refuse to call it a terrorist attack and continue to use the words, "Mass Shooting" to try and push an agenda. Problem is, more and more people are waking up and seeing the gov and the media for what they are, fucking traitors and liars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the foreigner was on the phone to the local police departments on the kalamazoo shootings, has he contacted kansas police yet?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#9]
How was this shooting even possible?

Why wasn't this poor disadvantaged soul stopped by the legal form?  It was probably signed by a judge and everything!!!  I don't understand how this could happen.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
He tried, they didn't bother with his call.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think it's pretty wild that there is zero coverage of this on the news this morning.
View Quote

A blak man shooting people really isn't news its just another day.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He tried, they didn't bother with his call.
View Quote

smart guys there
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You haven't lived in Southwest KS, have you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kansas.

seriously, if you can't get a white mass murderer in kansas you are doing it wrong.

Can you imagine how disappointed all the media were when they found out.

"Hey, we got a mass shooting in Kansas"

"Yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Perfect.  Probably some uneducated red neck with a Donald Trump hat.  Maybe he shot a mexican!  This is going to be awesome!!!!"

10 minutes later

"he's WHAT?  I'll cancel my plane tickets to Wichita.  Now what am I going to do this weekend?   FML."

This is very true, I believe the African american percentage is less than 6.  about 7 % hispanic and 2% asian

You haven't lived in Southwest KS, have you?

You racist bastard YOU!!!

BTW How is your toothers?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
the foreigner was on the phone to the local police departments on the kalamazoo shootings, has he contacted kansas police yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, Sheriff blew him off.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You could be on the autism spectrum

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

excellent
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And you ARE on the autism spectrum.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Foolish misconception. He's filled with these types of goofy statements. No idea why others don't see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My primary handgun is a glock and my primary rifle is an AK...what? Im going to go shoot up my store now?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Intelligence is only skin deep.  Blurry avatars go to the bone.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Jade DeGood
   ?@KWCHJade
2 hours ago

We are now learning more about the victims in yesterday's shooting. Brian Sadowsky, Renee Benjamin and Josh Higbee were the three killed.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
my primary rifle is an AK...what? Im going to go shoot up my store now?  
View Quote

Well, only if your store is big and close.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My son has autism and you have issues... Maybe you shouldn't own guns at all.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a spasm of sarcastic smartassedness, Keith_J destroys all of AR15.  Boom.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jade DeGood    ?@KWCHJade 2 hours ago                                          We are now learning more about the victims in yesterday's shooting. Brian Sadowsky, Renee Benjamin and Josh Higbee were the three killed.

View Quote

One was a friend on his Facebook. Brian Sadowsky
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Even those almost shot by him are on his fb saying what a caring guy he was, and how much he went out of his way to help others he didn't even know, and how out of carachter this was of him. Truely sad.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This is very true, I believe the African american percentage is less than 6.  about 7 % hispanic and 2% asian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kansas.

seriously, if you can't get a white mass murderer in kansas you are doing it wrong.

Can you imagine how disappointed all the media were when they found out.

"Hey, we got a mass shooting in Kansas"

"Yeah!!! Fuck yeah!!! Perfect.  Probably some uneducated red neck with a Donald Trump hat.  Maybe he shot a mexican!  This is going to be awesome!!!!"

10 minutes later

"he's WHAT?  I'll cancel my plane tickets to Wichita.  Now what am I going to do this weekend?   FML."

that surprises me, I know we live in a very white state, but I always though the demographic was a bit more varied.

speed
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I see nothing wrong with turning someone in if they are a felon with a history of violence. So long as you KNOW he's a criminal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i blame the shooters family, and friends and his buddy coworkers...( not the people who were shot) . basically ANYONE who knew he was a felon.... and saw those facebook pictures of him with guns... if any one of those assholes had called the cops and reported the ex con, holding guns.....this would probably have not happened.   same issue with chicago... tons of people know who the criminals are.. they know whos selling drugs, they know whos carrying illegal guns.... they just dont give a fuck... if they turned these people in, we would have a hell of a lot less crime.

There's nothing worse than a snitch.

People that are too dangerous to be free, shouldn't be free. Plain and simple. Criminalizing possession of objects is stupid.

Not even a mass murderer?

I see nothing wrong with turning someone in if they are a felon with a history of violence. So long as you KNOW he's a criminal.
A snitch is a co-defendant/co-offender who participates in the crime then dimes out his partners to get a better deal for himself.

IF you see shit going on, on the street, then say something, even if you have to make an anonymous phonecall.    That's the problem in the "hood", in the "ghetto", only the folks know who the criminals are, only, they are buying their drugs or whores from them, so they don't want to report the folks who are supporting their illicit hobbies.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Guy goes on a shooting spree yesterday, killing 3-4, wounding another 14 or so, using a GASP - high powered assault rifle!!!  

And not one mention of it on the front page of cnn.com a day later.  Because it doesn't fit the right wing middle aged nut job narrative...I'm shocked!

eta - but no less than 20-25 links about Trump/GOP/Rubio, almost all of which have a negative slant about the GOP and its candidates...
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#31]
KWCH reported who gave him the weapons, it's a bit convoluted....

http://www.kwch.com/blob/view/-/38218512/data/64432076/-/okerp0/-/Hopkins-federal-charges---Hesston-Shooting.pdf

Hmm....
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Can find the D C on Facebook. And his is gone as well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if you'll get a warning?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
KWCH reported who gave him the weapons, it's a bit convoluted....

http://www.kwch.com/blob/view/-/38218512/data/64432076/-/okerp0/-/Hopkins-federal-charges---Hesston-Shooting.pdf

Hmm....
View Quote

Interesting.  Well, nothing to see here.  Move along.  Don't forget to vote for Hillary and common sense gun control with background checks.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#35]
"WICHITA, Kan. -
A woman has been charged for transferring a firearm to a convicted felon in the Hesston shooting case.

U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom's office said Sarah T. Hopkins, 28, Newton, Kan., is charged with one count of knowingly transferring a firearm to a convicted felon."

KWCH Story

I'd say she's in trouble!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:08:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -
A woman has been charged for transferring a firearm to a convicted felon in the Hesston shooting case.

U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom's office said Sarah T. Hopkins, 28, Newton, Kan., is charged with one count of knowingly transferring a firearm to a convicted felon."

KWCH Story

View Quote

$20 says she's the one who served the PFA on him!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

View Quote

She "gave" him the guns.  More like she was a straw purchaser.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Hesston Police Chief Doug Schroeder was the cop who took this fucker out. Knowing the passive aggressive mindset of the assholes in Harvey county (if you're not Mennonite, Amish or your family hasn't resided there for 7 generations you ain't shit) the town will likely award him a medal under his pink slip for excessive force to quell the screaming lib SJW's at Hesston and Bethel colleges  along with the Mennonite Central Committee Headquarters.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:36:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

View Quote

Good!  This needs to be the lead story tomorrow in the news.  Straw purchasing law ENFORCED.  If this happened more often from 4473's I'd almost support background checks.  (Almost)
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hesston Police Chief Doug Schroeder was the cop who took this fucker out. Knowing the passive aggressive mindset of the assholes in Harvey county (if you're not Mennonite, Amish or your family hasn't resided there for 7 generations you ain't shit) the town will likely award him a medal under his pink slip for excessive force to quell the screaming lib SJW's at Hesston and Bethel colleges  along with the Mennonite Central Committee Headquarters.
View Quote

That's awesome. I'd buy they guy a beer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

View Quote

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Woman-charged-with-transferring-firearms-to-Hesston-gunman-370325291.html?ref=291

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]
I know we have members there, but there are a fuck ton of crazies in and around Wichita KS
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/sarah+hopkins.jpg

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Woman-charged-with-transferring-firearms-to-Hesston-gunman-370325291.html?ref=291

Waiting for the photoshop guys to make the "will trade guns for black dick" gif.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

That's sure what it looks like.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/sarah+hopkins.jpg

What a dumb ass. His Facebook page is down now, but hers is still up. She has two kids that look like the ones posted on his page.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#46]
methinks she should be charged with capitol murder.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

Hey!

I thought that was already against the law...

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not so sure.

I'd hate for some guy to sell a gun on a ftf transaction, only to later have the buyer use them to kill someone and the seller get charged.

She needs to be punished, but it needs to be done in a way that can't be used to harm someone who doesn't willingly arm a felon.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"WICHITA, Kan. -

KWCH Story

View Quote

This happens way too often.  

We had a case locally where this idiot did the same thing.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/04/14/dawn-nguyen-denied-parole/25757593/
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top