Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I said a few years ago when they were passing these Red Flag Laws in the leftist states that they'd eventually be national. The, "Neva happun in muh free state" and "It'll never happun heya" brigade jumped all over me.

Welcome to 1930s Nazi Germany.

Leftists states like Florida?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50674/Screenshot_2020-11-27_Party_control_of_F-2103371.JPG

Forgot Florida had a RFL on the books. So much for the "muh free state".

Donald Trump congratulated Florida's Republican Supermajority for passing Red Flag Orders in 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/RyqkBKy.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rZFQcAk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3o6MGNC.jpg

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The reason the country is like it is...
Republicans let it happen.

They aren't the greatest friends.

Not sorry for pointing this out.

Remember back in 2016 when Trump (the guy that was "draining the swamp") promised on his first day he'd allow military to CCW on base?

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2016/12/30/trump-eliminating-gun-free-schools-long-shot/95878892/

He kept on promising it in 2018.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/02/23/trump-hints-at-allowing-more-troops-to-carry-personal-weapons-on-military-bases/

And still nothing happened in 2020.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local-navy-pilots-asking-president-trump-carry-concealed-weapons-military-base/B2HUG6JRGZCSZFU27EM4YVZ2HI/

Republicans are mostly all talk and no walk.

Well, we might as well look at the whole list since you brought it up:

Four Years of the Trump Administration and the “Beautiful” 2nd Amendment

The states of CA, WA, OR, NV, NM, CO, FL (Trump liked that gun control), IL, MD, NJ, NY, MA, CT, VT, VA all either eviscerated the 2A or passed gun control in the four years Trump has been in office and all we got from him were a few "paper tiger" tweets regarding VA anti-2A actions. No Second Amendment Coalition meeting ever held, no federal intervention at the DOJ or AG level regarding states (pot is sold freely in violation of federal law but all federal gun laws are enforced even if a state rejects them), no HPA, no federal CCW, no deregulation of gun laws -many can be done without Congressional approval through the BATFE (Trump's "best people" forgot to tell him about those), ZERO leadership initiatives done when Republicrats controlled the White House, Senate, and Congress (maybe this is 4D chess and Trump is secretly going to control the Biden White House; Q-Anon has all the excuses if you need any), and many anti-2A actions as documented below:

Will President Trump Let ATF Continue to Rule by Unchecked Diktat with Honey Badger ‘Reclassification'?

Where's My 4D Chess? SCOTUS Passes on All 2nd Amendment Cases

Any Trump SCOTUS Pick Should Not Have Argued Against Second Amendment (we may have gotten a good one but only time will tell)

'Gun Owners for Trump' Could be Valuable if President Welcomes Right Voices - Gotta love that Second Amendment Coalition 2.0! LOL!

Supreme Court Judge Questions Trump's Bump-Fire Stock Ban

Congressmen Question ATF Brace Restriction Plans

Trump Dumps ATF Nominee Over Pro-Gun Objections

Who Will Guard Against ‘Guardians' When Trump Admin Enforces More Gun Laws?

Trump Considers Social Credit Score System for Gun Ownership

145 CEOs Demand Senate 'Take Action' On Gun Control – One of Them Is the Brother of Trump's Senior Advisor

Trump All Over Map on Guns as NRA Fights Self-Started Fires

Ivanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Greenlights Red Flag Laws

Is the Trump Administration Imposing More Gun Control through BATFE with a Ban on Pistol Braces? UPDATE

2020 is Trump's to Blow with Gun Owners

Trump Administration Export Ban on Over 32 Round Magazines Raises Question of 'Why?'

Trump: 'I Don't Like Silencers at All'

FOP Actions of Trump's ATF Pick Belie 'Reverence for 2nd Amendment' Claim

Trump's Bump Stock Ban

Trump Choosing Barr for DOJ: No Favor to Gun Owners

How Republicans Have Damaged the 2nd Amendment

DOJ Announces Bump Stock Ban, Countersuits Immediately Filed

Trump's Pending Bumpstock Ban

With Republicans Like These, Who Needs Democrats?

Where is Trump as States Reduce RKBA to Sub-Foreign Levels?

President Trump's View of 2nd Amendment Not What Gun Owners Thought?

"During his confirmation hearings, Justice Gorsuch assured Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-California, when asked specifically about the banning of M-16 rifles and the like, that he would follow the law in Heller."

Republicans, Courts Destroying 2nd Amendment in Ways Democrats Can't

False-Flag Drive Toward Registration, Confiscation

If Newly Proposed Gun-Control Policies Were Law in 1945 (Trump’s Support for FL Gun Control)

Bump Stocks and the Bill of Rights

Doesn't sound like a pro-2A president to me especially one that who gave hundreds of promises to protect the 2nd Amendment.(I understand that leftist Biden isn’t either…) He knew he needed gun owners to win so he told them what they wanted to hear.

But he was all about getting this done despite the impeachment threats, Russia investigation, etc./fan club excuse list:

$380,000,000,000 (billion) Trump got Israel at lighting speed. (Jared helped so that was a nice family project.)
US Approves $3.8 Billion Annual Military Aid for 10 Years to Israel - Defense World news

How about $380 for a conference room at the Holiday Inn for a Second Amendment Coaltion meeting...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike Burgess TX 26 voted Nay

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Man the big ‘muh freedom’ ‘Balkanization’ ‘succession’ power house states are coming in strong I see. Curious what NC looks like.. although I’m 100% sure my conscience is clean.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Cool. They can be first in the stack, too. Their kids will get their braces paid for by the next guy that their widows shack up with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't do unjust laws.

But .gov does
There will be many willing participants to enforce them

Cool. They can be first in the stack, too. Their kids will get their braces paid for by the next guy that their widows shack up with.

Lol. Sure...  first anything happens, everyone turns on each other and just goes "back the blue!"
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So Fucking What? Didn't you get the memo? Laws don't matter anymore.  If Congress can defy the USSC, why can't I defy Congress?  I'm done. No more.  Fuck the consequences.
View Quote

Right there with ya.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]
More republicans then democrats voted for it in Mi.

They are dead to me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are dead to me.
View Quote

That's because it was a defense Bill. The Republicans will all act dumb if called out like they didn't know the red flag stuff was in there - but they did. Some are for it any way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Every fucking one of them should be primaried.
View Quote

As mentioned before by @carguym14… I’d wager a 90% re-election rate for the charlatans.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thank God Biden won.
View All Quotes

The moral of the story is that you will be fucked either way.  Will the voting cattle ever grow tired of willfully voting for their chains?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump emboldened Republicans to be openly anti-gun. He flat out said that lawmakers shouldn't fear gun owners and he proved it with Florida after Parkland.

Biden is a festering piece of crap. We know he's bad. The problem is, Trump is supporting anti-gun Republicans. he recently endorsed the Republican (Wilton Simpson, current FL Senate President) that authored the FL Red Flag Law for Comm. of Ag & Consumer Services in 2022. That office controls the Florida CCW Permit system. So the guy that wrote the FL Red Flag Law was endorsed by the Republican President that promoted Red Flag Laws on a national level for the very office that is a state list of gun owners in FL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Trump emboldened Republicans to be openly anti-gun. He flat out said that lawmakers shouldn't fear gun owners and he proved it with Florida after Parkland.

Biden is a festering piece of crap. We know he's bad. The problem is, Trump is supporting anti-gun Republicans. he recently endorsed the Republican (Wilton Simpson, current FL Senate President) that authored the FL Red Flag Law for Comm. of Ag & Consumer Services in 2022. That office controls the Florida CCW Permit system. So the guy that wrote the FL Red Flag Law was endorsed by the Republican President that promoted Red Flag Laws on a national level for the very office that is a state list of gun owners in FL.

Thanks for the information.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why? Mine voted NAY.

I'll send him a letter thanking him for his vote against this crap & I'll remember to do so again when I see him.
View Quote

This vote was in the house.  The link will send a letter to your senators, who haven't voted on it yet.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well Trump loved him some Red Flag laws, he set this all in motion by praising it with zero push back.
He then went on to get more votes than any president in history. The Republican now see they can support the erosion of a few amendments of the Constitution without issue.
View Quote

And if you have an issue with that you are obviously a communist.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thank God Biden won.
View All Quotes

Lol, if Trump was President and pushing Red Flag laws, you'd be telling us how lucky we were that biden wasn't elected...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's because it was a defense Bill. The Republicans will all act dumb if called out like they didn't know the red flag stuff was in there - but they did. Some are for it any way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are dead to me.

Walberg is a huge disappointment.

Guess he's a permanent part of the swamp now.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why? Mine voted NAY.

I’ll send him a letter thanking him for his vote against this crap & I’ll remember to do so again when I see him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I encourage everyone to use the email service at the link to send your politicians a letter in opposition.  It takes like 15 seconds, and every little bit helps.

Why? Mine voted NAY.

I’ll send him a letter thanking him for his vote against this crap & I’ll remember to do so again when I see him.

It goes to the Senate next- the link is to contact your Senators and try and stop it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The moral of the story is that you will be fucked either way.  Will the voting cattle ever grow tired of willfully voting for their chains?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Never. There are plenty of hip hop talent shows , NFL games,  soap operas, bullshit realism cop shows, leftist propaganda news shows, no morals classless reality shows, etc. created for TV all the time. Beer is in the fridge - all is good with the neutered American Male and his low IQ family.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#18]
This is just a great way to bend conservatives over and fuck them gently with a chain saw at will.  All it will take is a call to a liberal judge, and all your rights go away and you have to fight to get them back.

I have lived in a bit of fear over this shit for years - I have a liberal relative.  Sure we did not have a red flag law yet - but other laws can be used to do the same thing.  This year I came home to see law enforcement waiting for me with a cps officer.  Case is still ongoing, but the agent found nothing to support the "anonymous" allegation.  Fucking someone is only a phone call away.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lol, if Trump was President and pushing Red Flag laws, you'd be telling us how lucky we were that biden wasn't elected...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

So much truth in that sentece.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well Trump loved him some Red Flag laws, he set this all in motion by praising it with zero push back.
He then went on to get more votes than any president in history. The Republican now see they can support the erosion of a few amendments of the Constitution without issue.
View Quote

"Now"?

We have been showing them for decades that gun owners are nothing but a guaranteed voting block no matter what they do.

pataki (R) ran as pro gun for Governor of NY against cuomo (the 1st), and right after elected, pushed for, and with the help of other Republicans, passed the state AWB. You know what those of us that were mad were told? "We're lucky it wasn't cuomo, because it would have been worse". That was my final straw to GTFO, so I was gone before he was reelected.

And don't forget christie:
Attachment Attached File

Just a few examples of we are nothing but Battered Wives.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:39:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Never. There are plenty of hip hop talent shows , NFL games,  soap operas, bullshit realism cop shows, leftist propaganda news shows, no morals classless reality shows, etc. created for TV all the time. Beer is in the fridge - all is good with the neutered American Male and his low IQ family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup.  As long as the propaganda tube has a juice flow, nothing will change.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Now"?

We have been showing them for decades that gun owners are nothing but a guaranteed voting block no matter what they do.

pataki (R) ran as pro gun for Governor of NY against cuomo (the 1st), and right after elected, pushed for, and with the help of other Republicans, passed the state AWB. You know what those of us that were mad were told? "We're lucky it wasn't cuomo, because it would have been worse". That was my final straw to GTFO, so I was gone before he was reelected.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50674/chrischristie_1995gun2_jpg-2103860.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Now"?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50674/chrischristie_1995gun2_jpg-2103860.JPG

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

As mentioned before by @carguym14… I’d wager a 90% re-election rate for the charlatans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every fucking one of them should be primaried.

Patience, Grasshopper.

We're playing the long game-we'll get that smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd stuff someday if we just keep voting R no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:43:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I voted for Kodos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep voting Republican, they'll get it right this time

What are you going to do- vote democrat? Throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate?

I voted for Kodos.

He would have won if it wasn't for all those liberaltarians that voted 3rd party!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Which one of these were going to beat Clinton?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_candidates
View Quote
I backed Trump in 2016. If I had a time machine then to go forward to 2018 to see him piss on 2A rights I wouldn't have.

He burnt his bridge in 2018.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Rosendale a nay.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#27]
You have been GOP-pilled.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:51:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I backed Trump in 2016. If I had a time machine then to go forward to 2018 to see him piss on 2A rights I wouldn't have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At a minimum, some fuckboy cuck shitting on the Bill of Rights should be everyones line in the sand.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted for him in 2016, but didn't need a time machine to vote Constitution Party in 2020.

The vast majority of gun owners voting for him in 2020 simply showed that there is nothing he could do to lose votes. He could have passed an AWB, and I guarantee you that the majority here would have still voted for him.

Until we hold Republicans accountable to their own platform of smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd Amendment, we will not see anything change for the better. Playing the Battered Wife does nothing but empower them to do even more with no worry of being voted out.

Someone explain to me how Republicans are afraid of gun owners, when they have seen countless Republicans pass gun control, and get reelected, bumped up to a Senate seat, or run for the top slot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I voted for him in 2016, but didn't need a time machine to vote Constitution Party in 2020.

The vast majority of gun owners voting for him in 2020 simply showed that there is nothing he could do to lose votes. He could have passed an AWB, and I guarantee you that the majority here would have still voted for him.

Until we hold Republicans accountable to their own platform of smaller government, less spending, and pro 2nd Amendment, we will not see anything change for the better. Playing the Battered Wife does nothing but empower them to do even more with no worry of being voted out.

Someone explain to me how Republicans are afraid of gun owners, when they have seen countless Republicans pass gun control, and get reelected, bumped up to a Senate seat, or run for the top slot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The scary thing is they voted ever so enthusiastically…. Tens of millions of them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:58:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It goes to the Senate next- the link is to contact your Senators and try and stop it.
View Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have these two Republicans! They'll surely defend the Second Amendment.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://news.wjct.org/sites/wjct/files/styles/x_large/public/201812/scott_and_rubio.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://news.wjct.org/sites/wjct/files/styles/x_large/public/201812/scott_and_rubio.jpg

Wasn’t long ago some of the ‘no forum activity’ team was cheerleading on here for that fuck boy rubio.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Got some house cleaning to do down here. No surprise by a couple of the names of traitors.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/326076/traitors_jpg-2103419.JPG
View Quote

No surprise on Crenshaw.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wasn't long ago some of the 'no forum activity' team was cheerleading on here for that fuck boy rubio.
View Quote
Shit, they cheered for Rick Scott AFTER he signed RFOs into law.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't long ago some of the 'no forum activity' team was cheerleading on here for that fuck boy rubio.

Indeed
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Can't believe mine (Cawthorn) voted for it...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#37]
My rep , Randy Weber , voted nay . I thanked him
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Probably all derping over "insurrection" while hating words like boogaloo.

Some animals are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:17:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
From the Firearms Policy Coalition:

"The first gun control legislation of the year just passed the House with major support from the Republican Party.

HR 4350 - the new Biden 'Porkulus Plan' legislation, passed thanks to 135 turncoat Republican "representatives." 

In addition to wasting even more of your tax money, this appropriations bill also contains grant money for "red flag" gun confiscation."

Muh rEpuBLiCan tEaMaTes cAn bE fOUnd heRE: https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2021293
View Quote

GOP of 2021
America last if ever, Israel First,  more concern shown for Cubans, Afghans, Venezuela then their own base, Due process for Illegal invaders, captured terrorists but none for Gun Owners. Total concern shown for the Big cooperation's and small business are told to die quietly.

Honestly, fuck conservativism. It conserves nothing, not its Followers, not their Liberty, not their Rights, not their Prosperity, not their Property, not even their means of self determination or self defense.

So really what good is this ideology if all it does is slow down the rate of total defeat?

Do not give these people, this party a dime. Give to outsider candidates, fuck this ideology and this party`s leadership.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:17:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I said a few years ago when they were passing these Red Flag Laws in the leftist states that they'd eventually be national. The, "Neva happun in muh free state" and "It'll never happun heya" brigade jumped all over me.

View Quote

The same dudes that go on here and say, well he deserved it. It surprises me that we don’t trust the media yet they’ll setup a narrative and we buy it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hmmmm. I remember Trump calling FL Gov. Scott and thanking him for all that gun control (red flag laws, rapid fire device ban, under 21 gun purchasing ban, etc.) he signed. Trump even tweeted it if I remember correctly.

And even "Beautiful Ivanka" approves of red flags:

https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/Ivanka-Trump-Red-Flag-770.jpgIvanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

But it's the Russian investigation's fault...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/50674/Screenshot_2020-11-27_Party_control_of_F-2103371.JPG

Hmmmm. I remember Trump calling FL Gov. Scott and thanking him for all that gun control (red flag laws, rapid fire device ban, under 21 gun purchasing ban, etc.) he signed. Trump even tweeted it if I remember correctly.

https://content.osgnetworks.tv/firearmsnews/content/photos/Ivanka-Trump-Red-Flag-770.jpgIvanka Trump's Support of Unconstitutional Red Flag Laws: a Red Flag to Gun Owners

Maybe Trump bashing on a gun forum you could REALLY express your feelings and honestly disclose your ultimate agenda behind your posts?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:18:41 PM EDT
[#42]
My bitch rep Foxx voted yeah. Anyone got a copy of a letter to send?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe Trump bashing on a gun forum you could REALLY express your feelings and honestly disclose your ultimate agenda behind your posts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump fucks us on the 2nd Amendment, and pushes Red Flag laws, and the ones mad about it are the ones that get dogpiled by the apologists.

Totally logical.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This vote was in the house.  The link will send a letter to your senators, who haven't voted on it yet.
View Quote

What argument should one use to convince a Progressive Dem Senator to vote NAY on the defense spending bill?
I'm thinking "40 million to lobby the states to enact gun control has nothing to do with the Department of Defense" isn't the best way to do it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let's break this post down.

Maybe Trump bashing on a gun forum

You find it to be "Trump bashing" when someone on a gun forum points out that Trump was anti-gun.

Wow!

So since Rick Scott signed gun control into law. Is bringing that up "Scott bashing"?

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Trump fucks us on the 2nd Amendment, and pushes Red Flag laws, and the ones mad about it are the ones that get dogpiled by the apologists.

Totally logical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally logical.

Like a football bat.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You find it to be "Trump bashing" when someone on a gun forum points out that Trump was anti-gun.

Wow!

So since Rick Scott signed gun control into law. Is bringing that up "Scott bashing"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow!

I firmly believe that some of these people would support a law that would make questioning or speaking out against their demagogue illegal.   No different than the water heads on the other ‘team’

ETA: on that same note, R’s have been pushing hard for Anti Protest laws these last 6 or so years…
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:39:28 PM EDT
[#49]
LOL....I figured this thread would devolve into the same four guys butt-fucking each other.....I must be a wizard.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
LOL....I figured this thread would devolve into the same four guys butt-fucking each other.....I must be a wizard.  
View Quote

Speaking of, where is the ‘no forum activity’ squad at tonight?

ETA: We all know how the great state of Virginia fared while T$ was president
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top