BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It does seem like the scorpions are fast becoming unable to control their behavior at all. If not, in fact, being encouraged.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sigh, it's in my nature...

It does seem like the scorpions are fast becoming unable to control their behavior at all. If not, in fact, being encouraged.

In several Latin American countries where those invaders are coming from, killing to rob a pair of sneakers, let alone cars, is commonplace.  So, our kids better wise up very fast.   And, like it's been happening here, the police and "justice system" over there also protects those animals.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Technically he’s right to shit on people for figuring this was done by black kids when the perp was known to be white. But chances are that if someone is killed in a carjacking the victim and perp will be minorities. In the cases of white victims the chances are that the perpetrators will be white.

The same is true for virtually every type of violent crime. Like 7 to 3 in general. Meaning that 7 in ten cases it will be minority perp and victim the other 3 represents white victims of crime. The majority of perpetrators will be white.

The FBI stats only count cases resolved by arrest. You can’t get a good picture from that because Amerindians are counted as white and rural white areas have better crime resolution rates than urban minority areas.

But the minority on white crime is nuts. It’s something like 100 to 10. If it was a disease you’d have to wear a mask and follow the arrows on the floor at the supermarket.
View Quote

If you want to talk stats, the repeat offenders greatly skew the statistics.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
View Quote

This post aged poorly
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Supposedly, there was a gang initiation where you drove around with your head lights off at night, and the first car than high beamed you was the victim.
View Quote

Lmfao.

Are you as old as that bullshit tale?
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Xxx
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Technically he’s right to shit on people for figuring this was done by black kids when the perp was known to be white. But chances are that if someone is killed in a carjacking the victim and perp will be minorities. In the cases of white victims the chances are that the perpetrators will be white.

The same is true for virtually every type of violent crime. Like 7 to 3 in general. Meaning that 7 in ten cases it will be minority perp and victim the other 3 represents white victims of crime. The majority of perpetrators will be white.

The FBI stats only count cases resolved by arrest. You can’t get a good picture from that because Amerindians are counted as white and rural white areas have better crime resolution rates than urban minority areas.

But the minority on white crime is nuts. It’s something like 100 to 10. If it was a disease you’d have to wear a mask and follow the arrows on the floor at the supermarket.

That’s true. It’s almost always the case. Regardless of race.

Link Posted: 2/25/2023 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jesus, killed after he let them into his car in 12 degree weather and offered them a ride.. that's fucked up. Somebody should have had "the talk" with the poor kid and made sure it sunk in.
View Quote

The talk won't work. One of them's white.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When shit kicks off, whites are often down for the count before you can say "OODA" because they didn't, couldn't, envision the situation becoming violent.
On a subconscious level, they thought they were safe because, "Who would possibly become violent in this situation? It simply wouldn't make sense."
View Quote

Ever wonder why Arab law is so harsh? i.e. cutting the hand off for a thief?

It's because in the Arabian desert, there's no margin for error -- a simple act of thieving can have catastrophic consequences for the victim.

The Arabs knew that while there was a possibility of an innocent man being caught and wrongly given the chop -- they accepted that as the price of society, because by making outright thievery punishable by such strict punishment, they were aiding society as a whole -- i.e. people were less likely to have their stuff stolen because the personalities likely to become a thief (poor impulse control, etc) would quickly either be killed or marked in such a way people knew not to associate with them (missing hand).
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I got into a gunfight with black teenagers.

Even then I refuse to dismiss an entire generation of young men based on the color of their skin.

And I'm not gaslighting anyone, I'm calling you out on glaringly obvious racism when the shooter was white.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your case is the exception, not the rule, and you have to know that. Doesn't mean you have to admit it, but you sure have to know it. Gaslight us all you wish, but you're showing your own bias if you refuse to admit the facts.

Even then I refuse to dismiss an entire generation of young men based on the color of their skin.

And I'm not gaslighting anyone, I'm calling you out on glaringly obvious racism when the shooter was white.

*yawn*
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

But hes not wrong. Theres a few racists here but for the most part mostly awesome people. Because of gd, I’ve learned to wait for more facts before making assumptions. And by here, I mean arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

If you live in an area where 80 to 90 percent of crime is committed by minorities, it’s not racism to make assumptions based on mathematical probabilities from your personal experiences.

The problem is that minorities commit the vast majority of crime in many areas. Randos coping with the deteriorating state of their communities aren’t the problem beyond the taboo of contradicting political correctness.

Hen pecking people doesn’t helping anyone. It might feel good but If anything it obfuscates that the vast majority of victims of minority crimes are other minorities.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo. Which is a cope itself.

But hes not wrong. Theres a few racists here but for the most part mostly awesome people. Because of gd, I’ve learned to wait for more facts before making assumptions. And by here, I mean arfcom.

I dare to say there are more than just a few racist here. Simply because of being called one for so long, simple because, according to those pushing this racist crap and using it as an excuse for everything they do. All white people are born racist. After a while we just don't gaf anymore and simply say OK. You want racist we'll give you racist.

Racist are being created by the very people who scream racism day after day. Then use it as an excuse to break laws, attack innocent white people. Then call themselves oppressed by white privileged racists. Not to mention white children are taught in schools they are inherently racist simply because they are white.

So yeah if your called a racist often enough and long enough. Then these real racist who promote this BS will get racist and it's their fault for creating them.

I just don't day anymore. Black people commit I bet 90% of all violent crimes. Just watch the news and you'll see the pattern and heard the excuses for it being this way. Of coarse I and many others assumed killer was black simply because of the odds of it being so.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I lived in a place that the population was 80% black.

Of course 80%of the crime was minorities. If I dismissed people on race, I would never make friends, have the wife that I do, etc etc. I went and played basketball in Atlanta on Memorial Dr. last week, and *gasp* I was the only white guy on the court. You'd have thought I'd have never made it out alive!!!!!!

Instead I had an awesome time, exchanged numbers with a couple guys and cashed out a game with a 3 pointer, so it was a good day. Of the probably 500 basketball games I've played in the hood, I've had one cellphone stolen by some kids, and we got it back.

I had more issues on the court on the white side of town with macho BS, and that's no lie.

So no, its not hen pecking. Its calling all of the people in this thread out on their prejudicial bullshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I lived in a place that the population was 80% black.

Of course 80%of the crime was minorities. If I dismissed people on race, I would never make friends, have the wife that I do, etc etc. I went and played basketball in Atlanta on Memorial Dr. last week, and *gasp* I was the only white guy on the court. You'd have thought I'd have never made it out alive!!!!!!

Instead I had an awesome time, exchanged numbers with a couple guys and cashed out a game with a 3 pointer, so it was a good day. Of the probably 500 basketball games I've played in the hood, I've had one cellphone stolen by some kids, and we got it back.

I had more issues on the court on the white side of town with macho BS, and that's no lie.

So no, its not hen pecking. Its calling all of the people in this thread out on their prejudicial bullshit.

I'm confused, you say the above and then post this below.

Attachment Attached File

I live on the West end of Louisville for a while as a kid. 25th and Market Street anybody who lives in Louisville is very familiar with that area. Ask my why I do not believe you after living there in that area. They are damn animals there and absolutely do not like white people. My parents moved asap once they realized how bad that area was. My aunt owned a Marathon full service gas station with mechanic bays right across the street from our house we rented at the time.

Black people for the most part are the ones who create/are responsible for racist/racism simply because of the BS they do and say about white America. White aren't born racist. They are created by those that preached racism. You call white people racist lol blacks are 10x more racist then white people will ever be.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I dare to say there are more than just a few racist here. Simply because of being called one for so long, simple because, according to those pushing this racist crap and using it as an excuse for everything they do. All white people are born racist. After a while we just don't gaf anymore and simply say OK. You want racist we'll give you racist.

Racist are being created by the very people who scream racism day after day. Then use it as an excuse to break laws, attack innocent white people. Then call themselves oppressed by white privileged racists. Not to mention white children are taught in schools they are inherently racist simply because they are white.

So yeah if your called a racist often enough and long enough. Then these real racist who promote this BS will get racist and it's their fault for creating them.

I just don't day anymore. Black people commit I bet 90% of all violent crimes. Just watch the news and you'll see the pattern and heard the excuses for it being this way. Of coarse I and many others assumed killer was black simply because of the odds of it being so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a cheap take.

If you live in an area where 80 to 90 percent of crime is committed by minorities, it’s not racism to make assumptions based on mathematical probabilities from your personal experiences.

The problem is that minorities commit the vast majority of crime in many areas. Randos coping with the deteriorating state of their communities aren’t the problem beyond the taboo of contradicting political correctness.

Hen pecking people doesn’t helping anyone. It might feel good but If anything it obfuscates that the vast majority of victims of minority crimes are other minorities.

It makes it about a meaningless social taboo. Which is a cope itself.

I don't day anymore, either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:10:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Guarantee that if you were on the other side of a door listening to them talking and the music they were playing you’d be quiet surprised when they answered said door.

We’ve elevated and glorified a shit culture to American kids in the name of inclusion and the price will be crippling
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would be racist to say that a scorpion should not act like a scorpion.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

I meant real racist. racist gets thrown around so much that its as you describe. I’ve been called a racist and if you knew me, you would know how out if character that is. But to that there is some members here that run to race threads and post like flies on shit.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It was nearly 12 degrees out Friday when Snyder was driving home from his girlfriend's birthday party, according to Sergeant Jeff Case.

Jack Snyder, 17, died in a fatal shooting Feb. 17, 2023. A memorial is located at the corner of Battle Creek Avenue and Capital SW in Battle Creek, Feb. 21, 2023. (Autumn Pitchure/WWMT)

“At that time two teens walked by and Jack offered them a ride because of the temperatures outside," Case said.

When Snyder offered a ride to the 14-year-old and 13-year-old, the two suspects attempted a carjacking. Snyder was shot twice and died, Case said.

"I think it's very tragic on a lot of different levels. When a 17-year-old Good Samaritan's passing away is very sad," Case said.

The two boys were arrested in connection to the killing, according to police.

Passing Away?
View Quote

Too bad nobody told him to never pick up hitchhikers!  
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm confused, you say the above and then post this below.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

I live on the West end of Louisville for a while as a kid. 25th and Market Street anybody who lives in Louisville is very familiar with that area. Ask my why I do not believe you after living there in that area. They are damn animals there and absolutely do not like white people. My parents moved asap once they realized how bad that area was. My aunt owned a Marathon full service gas station with mechanic bays right across the street from our house we rented at the time.

Black people for the most part are the ones who create/are responsible for racist/racism simply because of the BS they do and say about white America. White aren't born racist. They are created by those that preached racism. You call white people racist lol blacks are 10x more racist then white people will ever be.
View Quote

Lol k.

I didn't call "white people" racist.

I rarely generalize, and never preach in absolutes, lest I be like the ignorant people of the world.

I'm gonna leave you with a Mark Twain quote and bounce out of this thread. It applies to all people, including the ones you say hate white people.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top