Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't.  The nation paid in blood for slavery.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Lincoln's thugs burned or looted everything in this half of the country acquired with means related to slavery.
There are still billions in old money up north connected to the much more profitable slavery trade.  
Their margins were at least triple the end user's , and I'm totally onboard with them paying reparations

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
What about all the guilt ridden white people pay up and leave me out of their stupid white guilt atonement psychosis ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]
hey its only 350k per !

here is what they should do

mint 14 Trillion dollar coins

7 of each of these

give them the the federal reserve

then print 40 million $350,000 bills. Put biden's face on it.

Sit back and wait for the lulz !!

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the two ancestors of mine who were killed at Fredericksburg invalidate the supposed family “atonement” requirement. The family thought then and now that slavery is  immoral. Therefore, they can shove their “reparations “ bullshit back up their asses.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that. America has dumped trillions into the black community through the "war on poverty" and various direct pandering, made them extra equal with affirmative action, quotas, "diversity" programs... America needs to be demanding they pay the reparations for pissing it all away and creating the dumpster fire that is urban black culture. We need a refund with interest
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Go. Fuck. Yourself!
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about us Irish?

Or the Japanese who were put in internment camps?

American Indians/Indigenous people?

WHERE DOES IT STOP

View Quote

Unfortunately, the Japanese placed in Internment camps received $5000 reparations, each. Or was it $10K? At anyrate, my Mom and Dad were happy to go on a vacation to Japan & China with the money. I was a tax payer at the time... If only the politicians can see the lunacy of a sansei (me) paying reparations to nisei (my parents).
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't give a shit what that bastard wants.  

You could give each black family $14T as a one time payment and those dumbasses will still want more.

View Quote

Thats a lot of malt liquor and menthols
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL, over $300000 per black person in America.  LOL.

LOL.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LOFL

my family never owned slaves, so fuck that cocksucker  

I WILL NEVER PAY THIS
View Quote

Mine did, in the dozens at one point during the late 1600s.  About two hundred years later, they fought for the Union to help free the slaves.  

Will this be a point system?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Why not their on Cansino, what could go wrong ??
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#14]
BTW slavery, racism, Jim Crow laws, etc. are all by Democrats. Make the DNC pay for all of the reparations. Make them pay reparations for all of the Union troops killed in the Civil War and all of the racism crap that has occurred through them since Andrew Jackson founded the party in 1828.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#15]
We laugh but its going to happen one day. Reparations are coming
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]
How bout a free ticket to Liberia, or stfu. Pick one
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:02:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We laugh but its going to happen one day. Reparations are coming
View Quote
In copper and lead.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I say the Indians got screwed worse then the blacks
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Lol

My descendants were working in the same tobacco and cotton fields.

I am the first generation of my family that didn't pick tobacco or cotton, hell my grandmother didn't have a bathroom in her house until I was five.

My mom and her sister paid to have another room and a indoor bathroom added to her home.

My father grew up poor with a 8th grade education and died living in a 3k sq ft home and drove a Cadillac Avanti convertible he bought new along with three other vehicles.

Reperations? Go get a job and earn what you get.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#20]
The guy is 75....I bet it won't be him coming after your pay check but legions of his/leftist .gov minions.

I hope the POS does not see 76.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#21]
One half of my ancestry are yankees and the other half are from an island where they were poorer than the poorest black American.

I aint responsible for jack and shit.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Or....and I'm just spitballing, here.....how about "FUCK YOU!" and I keep the money I worked for. Hmm?

If that doesn't satisfy you, then you can fuck off because I don't give a shit. No one alive today was a slave during the Civil War. And how would you be able to tell if someone had an ancestor who WAS a slave back then? There better be some fucking test that's better than 100% at being able to tell if someone's relative was a slave back then. And I mean they better be able to trace it using DNA and be able to track it backwards 150+ years. And if you can't conclusively do that to a 100% degree of certainty, then you can fuck the hell off and shut the fuck about it.

None of my ancestors owned slaves. Hell, none of my ancestors were even in this country at that time. They were still in Europe.

So FUCK YOU, and FUCK THEM, and FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE who has a problem with that!
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
America's first black billionaire says taxpayers need to 'pay out of their paychecks' and fund $14 TRILLION in reparations for descendants of slaves if they really want to make atonement - and he wants a check, too
Robert Johnson - BET founder and America's first black billionaire - continues to call on the government to cut reparation checks for slavery
He began calls for a $14trillion to be paid by the government to 40 million African-American descendants of slaves over a 30-year period

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9741169/Americas-black-billionaire-says-taxpayers-need-fund-14-TRILLION-reparations.html
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:12:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Whole lot of bad times coming in future for our country.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Only if they shut the fuck up
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I never owned slaves

My ancestors never owned slaves

My ancestors were slaves of the Roman Empire

We don't complain about what happened then

Why should I or my family pay anything?

Fuck the reparations crowd!
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Why isn't Africa paying them reparations? They literally attacked, captured, and chained each other and and sold them....

Also why the fk should people who's ancestors weren't even fking here and certainly never owned a slave pay these assholes.

Not to mention no one living today owned or was owned and we've all had equal rights our entire lives....
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#28]
$300k per person.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm good with 14 trillion.

But from that we need to subtract the cost of the civil war & reconstruction.

I figure they owe money.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#30]
No.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#31]
There were abolitionists who said we shouldn’t try and assimilate the slaves into our society after they were freed. Said it wouldn’t work.
Just sayin’.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:23:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Do I have to pay?  My earliest ancestor was drafted right off the boat from England into the union army to fight for the freedom of slaves.  He was a POW and it sucked.  He wrote a book about it that my dad had.  ALl of my other ancestors came later therefore no hand in slavery.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:23:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Africans owe reparations, since they were the first ones who sold the slaves to Europeans and Americans.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
$200 and a one way airplane ticket to the motherland, best I can do.
View Quote

Back then slaves were given the option of going back.  Sierra Leone, Freetown, Monrovia all were founded for returned slaves.  look it up
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#35]
If they want to pay people money who were never slaves, where's my money for the loss of property (1000 slaves) that I never owned?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Back then slaves were given the option of going back.  Sierra Leone, Freetown, Monrovia all were founded for returned slaves.  look it up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$200 and a one way airplane ticket to the motherland, best I can do.

Lincoln would have shipped them all back if not for a certain Maryland actor.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
America's first black billionaire says taxpayers need to 'pay out of their paychecks' and fund $14 TRILLION in reparations for descendants of slaves if they really want to make atonement - and he wants a check, too
Robert Johnson - BET founder and America's first black billionaire - continues to call on the government to cut reparation checks for slavery
He began calls for a $14trillion to be paid by the government to 40 million African-American descendants of slaves over a 30-year period

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9741169/Americas-black-billionaire-says-taxpayers-need-fund-14-TRILLION-reparations.html
View Quote
That's about $350,000 per black person, and $51000 out of every white persons pocket. Most white people don't have a thousand in the bank and would have to take out a loan to pay for a crime they had no part in. Seems pretty stupid to me.

Edit; Hate is a terrible thing it will make you think stupid things and guide you into destruction.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#38]
What have they accomplished with all the shit they've been handed so far?

Is it fuckall?  It seems like fuckall.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We laugh, but when those extortionists, of a certain demographic, get control of the government these things will become reality since they can "vote" it in without opposition.  Just look at the cities run by them to see what happens.
View Quote

Can't happen here
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#40]
lol fuck them
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:55:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
In copper and lead.
View Quote

LOL nope. In dollars and it cant be stopped. It is going to happen in less than 20 years and there will be no war over it
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Since they are proposing this be tied to payroll taxes, what happens when half the workforce drops out to prevent paying for it?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Yeah, that’s not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"if they really want to make atonement"

I dont.

View Quote

This right here..... fuck that.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#46]
What I've learned from them is no matter what you give them it won't be enough and they will want more and make more excuses,5 generations? since slavery and it's still a giant fucking crutch.
the evil white man oppresses me
the system is racist
welfare
housing
education
affirmative action
on and on

I've got nothing to atone for and its time for the special treatment to go away,its time to grow up and be responsible for your own well being.

everyone that feels they are owed reparations should get a plane ticket to the country of their choosing along with forfeiting  their citizenship.

Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Exactly. Send the dumb fucks that want reparations to Zimbabwe. I’ll happily foot my share of the airfare.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Seeing as how I never kept slaves, I have nothing to atone for.
View Quote

This. My family has not been in the country all that long. Slavery predated us.

Would these payments/taxes/whatever need to be paid by those that just came to the country?
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:14:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It would be cheaper to fund repatriation. Just saying.
View Quote

Interesting that there's not much demand to be returned to Africa.

I'm all for 1 way tickets to Liberia or really anywhere in Africa. I believe that would be fair to everyone.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 7:15:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Ok then. How about native americans?  Irish immigrants? Chinese immigrants?

And lets not forget the gov owes us southerners for reconstruction!

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top