Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shit bulls
Worthless fuck dogs
They have infested damn near the entire mutt breed in the USA
It's had to find a mutt to adopt that isn't some sort of pit bill mox.
View Quote

Yes, and the various adoption agencies conceal the lineage. It's popular here to call them a "Lab Mix" and  place them with unsuspecting families.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Some years back...I suggested to a pit bull owner: That one way an adult could seriously incapacitate a pit bull, were to grab each jaw with a bare hand, and spread them open enough to crack its jaws. He told me that I wouldn't have the strength to spread a pit bull's jaws open enough to kill it.

He then suggested to me: That one way to get a pit bull to release its jaws on a victim, "were to stick a finger into the dog's asshole".

Is that true for the former and latter?
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Some years back...I suggested to a pit bull owner: That one way an adult could seriously incapacitate a pit bull, were to grab each jaw with a bare hand, and spread them open enough to crack its jaws. He told me that I wouldn't have the strength to spread a pit bull's jaws open enough to kill it.

He then suggested to me: That one way to get a pit bull to release its jaws on a victim, "were to stick a finger into the dog's asshole".

Is that true for the former and latter?
View Quote

I was taught to remove the eyes from the dog with the opposite hand.

Shrug.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
This story sucks.

I love dogs and have 7 rescues in my home right now. I have also adopted some out to fellow Arfcomers, thank you for giving them a good home.

I have had only a few dogs dumped on my property that I had to put down.  If any of my dogs ever showed an alarming level of aggression or bite someone, that would be the end of them.

I have owned one pit bull, an AmStaff, that we got at about 8 weeks old.  My neighbors at the time had the mom & dad dogs and I saw how they acted.  Before we agreed to take one of the pups, my wife and I visited with our vet to discuss it.  He actually had some great things to say about the breed and how to properly raise and train a puppy and teach them who was in charge.

We raised that pup into a 117 pound mass of muscle that was the smartest most gentle dog we have ever owned.  He lived with a Dachshund, a Chihuahua and a couple cats and they all got along great.  I miss the big lug cause he was just an awesome companion, very well mannered and listened to every command.  We didnt clip ears or tail or do any of that shit and its funny how many people would be loving on him and petting him at the park until they learned he was a pit  

It sucks that so many of them have set this ugly precedent.  Out of all the dogs I have owned/adopted/fostered/etc., only a Dachshund has ever bite anyone and trust me, that brat deserved it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 2:14:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Brown dog was not pitbull. Maybe a mix, but I guess every dog is pitbull as every gun is ar15.

Black and white dog I couldn't even see a good shot of him. The media loves their boogie men, and some are silly enough to buy into it.

Doesn't really matter though. Powerful animals with poor training or worse by owners and especially with children is a bunch of dumb ideas when combined.
View Quote
powerful animals breed to be violent can be violent regardless of training.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Brown dog was not pitbull. Maybe a mix, but I guess every dog is pitbull as every gun is ar15.

Black and white dog I couldn't even see a good shot of him. The media loves their boogie men, and some are silly enough to buy into it.

Doesn't really matter though. Powerful animals with poor training or worse by owners and especially with children is a bunch of dumb ideas when combined.
View Quote

Are you serious?

I know it's not possible to look at a dog and instantly and accurately assess it's DNA by breed 100%. But have you ever seen an Irish setter that was actually a Dachshund? Or may be a Poodle that was really a Greyhound? I don't think so. The pictures of the dogs that killed those kids are obviously about as Pit Bull as Pit Bull gets.

Unless you really want to split hairs like saying, "Staffordshire", "American Bully", "Pit Bull Terrier" etc. Which all still boil down to the unpredictable killing machine that is called a Pit Bull. The neighbors 2 parcels over let their "Blue Nose Pittie" as they call it wander wherever it wants. It comes to our front gate and just stands there while my dogs bark at it and it fence fights my cattle too. It's day is coming. I've warned them twice. Subsonic's and a shovel. I have both.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top