User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 2:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What in the actual fuck was that guy doing?
View Quote

Jeep things.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Do you find the term "super cringe" to be, well, "super cringe?"
View Quote

Until this thread, I had never heard about rubber ducks and Jeep people. That's gay. And weird. It's also gay
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Throttle didn't get stuck. There's no way that jeep was going to stop after turning around like that. That grade is deceptively steep, and icy with snow. There was no way to avoid what happened.
They were idiots for trying it and parking there.
View Quote

heck they were idiots for standing there as long as they did, the second that jeep up the hill spun my butt would have jackrabbited out of there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Can someone please make an "IN!" gif of the last bit there, when he smashes into them like it's a bowling alley?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The bouncing around at the top of his climb disoriented the driver who was standing on the gas thinking he was on the brake.  

The faster it went the more he pressed on the gas thinking the brakes weren't working.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

heck they were idiots for standing there as long as they did, the second that jeep up the hill spun my butt would have jackrabbited out of there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Throttle didn't get stuck. There's no way that jeep was going to stop after turning around like that. That grade is deceptively steep, and icy with snow. There was no way to avoid what happened.
They were idiots for trying it and parking there.

But which way would you run?  Better to wait until you have an idea where the Jeep is going before running away.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top