Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’m assuming they were originally concentrated in Moorehead?
View Quote

A lot of Lutheran "charities" and groups in the area are actually hardcore super libs and have a hardon for importing absolute bottom of the barrel human scum from the far reaches of the planet and bringing them to where they are because its so virtuous, and they are highly organized when it comes to voting, and get all the human refuse they import to vote as well so they can keep doing it. Plus the usual general leftist gravitation to large population centers.......

So Fargo ended up with a ton of Somalis, North Africans, Hondurans, South Americans, etc
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
At one point in my much younger years... Like the mid-80s, I wanted to be a cop. For the right reasons, you know: serve and protect. Of course, at my current age, I would be retired or at a desk job now. But why would any young dude want to be a cop right now? The guberment crucifies you, you can get arrested for doing your job well and be buried under the prison and you get almost no respect. I respect the police. They are our localities first line of defense. But this bullshit has to end.
View Quote

The SRO we had before our current one was a pretty neat dude. Knew about guns and at least seemed pretty based. But I also wondered if he didn't profile me and tell me what he thought I wanted to hear, because part of his job is security. That means also evaluating staff and creating threat assessments. Even though I liked him, he's still Government Man.

Anyway, we were talking once about the crazy shit going on with LE. He said the thing he feared most about his job is having to go hands-on with a student. He's White. My building's student demographic is mostly Latino/Hispanic and Black. So odds are high, if there is an incident, that there would be a racial disparity. You already know how that would go. And he said he's well aware that the Department would THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS. Said his life would basically be over.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Holy shit. I went to high school in West Fargo, couldn’t imagine anything like this happening back then. That town has changed.
View Quote

The country has changed from Obama forward thanks to liberals.  
Terrible tragedy today
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A lot of Lutheran "charities" and groups in the area are actually hardcore super libs and have a hardon for importing absolute bottom of the barrel human scum from the far reaches of the planet and bringing them to where they are because its so virtuous, and they are highly organized when it comes to voting, and get all the human refuse they import to vote as well so they can keep doing it.

So Fargo ended up with a ton of Somalis and North Africans
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of Lutheran "charities" and groups in the area are actually hardcore super libs and have a hardon for importing absolute bottom of the barrel human scum from the far reaches of the planet and bringing them to where they are because its so virtuous, and they are highly organized when it comes to voting, and get all the human refuse they import to vote as well so they can keep doing it.

So Fargo ended up with a ton of Somalis and North Africans

I knew and worked with some very conservative leaning Liberians and Sudanese people in my time there.  Somalis...  They are hated by the other Africans. In my experience..  Minus one or two..  They live up to their stereotype.  Rude,  entitled,  non conforming and  just plain... well...  Think of pirates...

But that said.. I have not heard any info on the perp.  Could have been anyone at this point.  I have heard DEA operations complete with air support broadcast in the open on my scanner when I lived there.  While following targets.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

This was all nObama's plan to infiltrate major cities like MSP and Detroit (Dearborn) with shit tons of those people.

ETA: Yes, I know this post may be a CoC violation, but I refrained from what I truly wanted to say. Don't suspend me, please.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So nObama sent Somalis there too? FFS.
View Quote

Somalis showed up in Maine long before Obama.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I knew and worked with some very conservative leaning Liberians and Sudanese people in my time there.  Somalis...  They are hated by the other Africans. In my experience..  Minus one or two..  They live up to their stereotype.  Rude,  entitled,  non conforming and  just plain... well...  Think of pirates...

But that said.. I have not heard any info on the perp.  Could have been anyone at this point.  I have heard DEA operations complete with air support broadcast in the open on my scanner when I lived there.  While following targets.
View Quote

Yeah I have not heard anything on the perp either, and it really doesn't matter their race because shit breeds shit. You turn an area into a trash heap and trash will thrive
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The SRO we had before our current one was a pretty neat dude. Knew about guns and at least seemed pretty based. But I also wondered if he didn't profile me and tell me what he thought I wanted to hear, because part of his job is security. That means also evaluating staff and creating threat assessments. Even though I liked him, he's still Government Man.

Anyway, we were talking once about the crazy shit going on with LE. He said the thing he feared most about his job is having to go hands-on with a student. He's White. My building's student demographic is mostly Latino/Hispanic and Black. So odds are high, if there is an incident, that there would be a racial disparity. You already know how that would go. And he said he's well aware that the Department would THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS. Said his life would basically be over.
View Quote

I grew up in ILL, @CastleBravo91 ... I have nieces and great nieces who teach there. Where are you located?

On another note, my son-in-law is a DEA agent in the Boston area. Before that, while he was working on his masters degree, he was a sheriff's deputy in Orange County, FL. He wasn't scared of the Orlando thugs, he was scared of being prosecuted for a good shoot. And I mean terrified of it. This was even before the George Floyd BLM bullshit. You could not pay me enough to be a cop in this environment. 40K to start - 70K when you've been there 20 years? Fuck that shit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Used to live in Fargo. Great part of the country.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I grew up in ILL, @CastleBravo91 ... I have nieces and great nieces who teach there. Where are you located?

On another note, my son-in-law is a DEA agent in the Boston area. Before that, while he was working on his masters degree, he was a sheriff's deputy in Orange County, FL. He wasn't scared of the Orlando thugs, he was scared of being prosecuted for a good shoot. And I mean terrified of it. This was even before the George Floyd BLM bullshit. You could not pay me enough to be a cop in this environment. 40K to start - 70K when you've been there 20 years? Fuck that shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suburbs, about 45 minutes west on I-90 from Chicago.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here's the footage from my home cameras that caught the audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJLIAANACM

Don't judge my lawn!
View Quote

Holy shit!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Reports FBI and US Marshalls are evacuating the Bluemont lakes apartment building and telling people to pack an overnight bag.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So nObama sent Somalis there too? FFS.

Hopefully, you mean they just washed up on shore
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Seeing more info that the shooter is dead.  Good!

I hope its not true..  And possibly one of the officers.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Possibly.  It does have a sizeable presence in the area.  A narco guy was nabbed in GF not long ago.
View Quote

Was a change of plea hearing for a cartel guy in fed courthouse just yesterday.

This town is full of scumbags now. something went to hell about 10 years ago, hard to put a finger on what, but it's def not born and bread north dakota kids.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Praying for the officers and their families right now.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Neil posted some more updates.

UPDATE: 3 Fargo Officers & Bystander-Suspect? Shot, Investigation At Apartment Spurs Evacuation

UPDATE: Investigation Of Fargo Shootout Scene

UPDATE: Statement From Fargo Police On Shooting Of Officers, No Details Yet
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#19]
The news is not going to be good.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:33:09 PM EDT
[#20]
The Sanford parking area is PACKED with LE and families.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#21]
@Real_PhillBert

Your clip isn't the "audio" that Neil is referring to in the 2nd update posted above is it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:38:06 PM EDT
[#22]
One of the videos posted on KVLY media shows 3 officers down in a group and one person between the damaged cars in the parking lot.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Fargo is a cesspool of shitstains.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:40:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fargo is a cesspool of shitstains.
View Quote

Thanks in large part to... MN.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Based on MSM silence, should I be drawing conclusions on demographics of shooter?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Suburbs, about 45 minutes west on I-90 from Chicago.
View Quote

Outside of Cook county I guess?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Who the fuck just opens fire on cops? What possible motives could they have?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@Real_PhillBert

Your clip isn't the "audio" that Neil is referring to in the 2nd update posted above is it?
View Quote

No, I have not shared that audio with any news agencies. Although I'm sure I'm not the only one who captured the shots.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Based on MSM silence, should I be drawing conclusions on demographics of shooter?
View Quote

::insert obvious answer::
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:06:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Though word on the street is there are still 4 wounded patients. 3 officers and the shooter. Everyone is still alive.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
A. Some scumbag.
B. Here's a possible clue: https://www.am1100theflag.com/news/local-news/55941-tensions-run-hot-at-fargo-police-oversight-meeting
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Part of the problem is that it's a long ride to any hospitals from that particular location.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No, I have not shared that audio with any news agencies. Although I'm sure I'm not the only one who captured the shots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Real_PhillBert

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Part of the problem is that it's a long ride to any hospitals from that particular location.
View Quote

Not really.  Sanford downtown is only a couple miles north east of there driving through the busiest part of town.  The new Sanford is only a threeish miles south west down 25th to I-94 and off at either 45th st or veterans Blvd exits.  

Not a long ride at all.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Damn that scene does not look good

I hope they turned that son of a bitch that shot the officers into Swiss cheese.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Though word on the street is there are still 4 wounded patients. 3 officers and the shooter. Everyone is still alive.
View Quote

I pray this is true. No deceased individuals other than the shitbag!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#39]

so basically a terrorist attack.

hopefully only the terrorist is dead.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Maybe people are moving to Fargo because you can still buy a house for 135k or so.   So SAD!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't a bystander shot as well?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not really.  Sanford downtown is only a couple miles north east of there driving through the busiest part of town.  The new Sanford is only a threeish miles south west down 25th to I-94 and off at either 45th st or veterans Blvd exits.  

Not a long ride at all.
View Quote
Yeah I know but those roads can be a real pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:20:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Wait...Fargo, ND is vibrant?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:20:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mayor claimed earlier 3 wounded officers and 1 wounded suspect.  

Some of the things I am hearing contradict that.  But..  That needs to be taken with a grain of salt.  

There appears to be video of the shooting in progress.  One of the news sites shows the officers jockeying around the cars where the shooting started.  Then it is cut to show the three officers in a group, down in the same spot.  Hard to tell but one looks to be a female face down on the sidewalk. And a person lying between the vehicles with another hiding on the other side of one of the same vehicles.

I did find a short video of the aftermath from the halal market/restaurant down the street.  Police in marked and unmarked vehicles driving up the curbs and grass to get there.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A. Some scumbag.
B. Here's a possible clue: https://www.am1100theflag.com/news/local-news/55941-tensions-run-hot-at-fargo-police-oversight-meeting

Cheif Zibolski is an idiot.  He is a shitheel compared to the chief before him.  

But.. Shane Netterville earned his bullets.  He tried to run over officers in his escape.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the word and what has been reported.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm far from a Preacher but Not believing in Heaven and Hell or a Higher Power is a start to answer your question.  No Father Figure.
Being absent from school a good part of the time or having shitty teachers.   Having a welfare whore as a Mom would enable you.  
Did I mention gang life?

It's not color; it's not race.  It's lack of culture.  Did you ever see the documentary about this called Trading Places?  It was quite racist so be forewarned!

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Cheif Zibolski is an idiot.  He is a shitheel compared to the chief before him.  

But.. Shane Netterville earned his bullets.  He tried to run over officers in his escape.
View Quote

Nailed it on Zibolski. Well, all of it really.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Cadence is too erratic/inconsistent for genuine full auto (or an FRT). Maybe a binary? Hope not. Those haven't been banned yet.
View Quote

Yeah- didn't sound full auto to me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Going to keep seeing more and more random attacks like this.  Just more of Obama’s legacy of making LE the bad guys, and the criminals as the victims 100% of the time.  

Despite the current “do nothing proactive” philosophy lately, OIS are up in number, quite a lot, at least amongst folks I know.  Gonna get worse before it gets better too.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top