Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9253
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, my SO was in town between trips for a couple days this week, we went to the awesome Chinese place next door on Tuesday night to pick up some food. The manager is really cool, so we talked to her for a while. Part of the conversation was in Mandarin, so I kept up the best I could (so, like, not much at all ).

Anyway, we get back to the house and turns out the manager gave us a free container of those yummy Chinese fried peanuts. My SO tells me, "She told me these are for you, because you drink a lot and you can snack on them when you drink."

Honestly I wasn't sure if I should be grateful or offended.
View Quote

LMAO

Grateful! Other cultures aren't as sensitive as we are. I know a guy who drinks and his Spanish wife calls him mi borracho. (My little drunk)

It's not offensive, they're just more honest
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So, my SO was in town between trips for a couple days this week, we went to the awesome Chinese place next door on Tuesday night to pick up some food. The manager is really cool, so we talked to her for a while. Part of the conversation was in Mandarin, so I kept up the best I could (so, like, not much at all ).

Anyway, we get back to the house and turns out the manager gave us a free container of those yummy Chinese fried peanuts. My SO tells me, "She told me these are for you, because you drink a lot and you can snack on them when you drink."

View Quote
For some reason I read that in a Maxim Baddy voice, I mean you did start with, so.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For some reason I read that in a Maxim Baddy voice, I mean you did start with, so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

LMAO

Grateful! Other cultures aren't as sensitive as we are. I know a guy who drinks and his Spanish wife calls him mi borracho. (My little drunk)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

You should eat there sometime (Hunan Gate), but make sure you get the Chinese menu, not the white people menu.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks WhiskersTheGrackle.

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#7]
She’s hot as fuck.    I always laugh at the “ She’s not hot crowds”.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hi hi.

Everything except my superchapped lips is mostly healed.
View Quote
Sweet
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
She is definitely hot, but does herself no favors with her photography style.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice find
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nice find
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nice find
He'd do better with less of a macro approach to picture taking.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You should eat there sometime (Hunan Gate), but make sure you get the Chinese menu, not the white people menu.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

But I don't speak Chinese
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I love vodka. I guess I'm Russian.
View Quote
Me too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice find
View Quote
He'd do better with less of a macro approach to picture taking.
View Quote
On a somewhat related topic.

If y'all haven't had pork sung, you should give it a try... super good in congee or on sweet or savory buns (or on its own).

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Grateful
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

It has pictures and some English too.

It's just not the generic Chinese restaurant menu (don't waste your time with their lunch buffet... it's meh, you want good stuff straight from the kitchen).
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I think ChipotleGrackle beat you at your own game with his version
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's just not the generic Chinese restaurant menu (don't waste your time with their lunch buffet... it's meh, you want good stuff straight from the kitchen).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

I've eaten lunch there and was not impressed
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

White people menus blow.   It’s all about the Chinese menu.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

Yeah, as far as your General Tso's or Sesame Chicken, Orange Beef, etc. they are, at best, par.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, as far as your General Tso's or Sesame Chicken, Orange Beef, etc. they are, at best, par.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

My favorite is Szechuan Beef.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No need for marijuana.  I never touched the stuff.
View Quote
Well, shit, I guess the rest of us will have to line up and kiss your ass!
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:35:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO

Well... it's a Hunan place... so...

Szechuan Wok next to the ABC on Quincy shut down recently... which is sad.

They would knock the gunpowder shrimp out of the park.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She is definitely hot, but does herself no favors with her photography style.
View Quote
Well she is 26 .    99 percent of women under 30 take pics like that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Packing for a trip out of town.
Got to do some work stuff then driving on farther south to visit my folks.

Always hard decision about what guns to take. My dad enjoys shooting some of my toys.
I think the Shockwave must go, a couple of AR pistols.
Should be fun.

He's been trying to eradicate some beavers that are backing up water on his land. Might go beaver hunting with a 7.5" AR.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:38:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Fucking Harp's still out of fresh basil and coriander, dodgamnit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Is it weekend yet?!?!?!
View Quote
No

It's only Tuesday

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No

It's only Tuesday

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it weekend yet?!?!?!
No

It's only Tuesday

Welcome to a few days ago kbi
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:41:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You have to be shirtless when shooting the Shockwave
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always hard decision about what guns to take. My dad enjoys shooting some of my toys.
Should be fun.

He's been trying to eradicate some beavers that are backing up water on his land. Might go beaver hunting with a 7.5" AR.
Don't forget the mattress ??
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:42:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should be fun.

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Dancing with myself
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:43:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dancing with myself
View Quote
The five-finger-foxtrot.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Dancing with myself
View Quote
Rodney Carrington - Dancing with a Man
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should be fun.

lol
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Fried okra for lunch.

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#37]
He lives here, btw.

Rodney Carrington "Show Them to Me"
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dancing with myself
View Quote
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself

Edit-Damn you Nick
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
Two of the OP’s favorite people also live in Oklahoma.  Toby and Garth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
LOL.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Garth lives about 20m from me on OK 20 east of Claremore and is a pure refined asshole. FGB
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Garth lives about 20m from me on OK 20 east of Claremore and is a pure refined asshole. FGB
View Quote
I mean, don’t talk bad on OP’s people like that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:56:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Dunno where Toby lives but he ain't Kunta Kinte. He name Toby! Kunta Kinte! Toby!
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dunno where Toby lives but he ain't Kunta Kinte. He name Toby! Kunta Kinte! Toby!
View Quote
Norman, home of a lot of fags I don’t like.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I mean, don’t talk bad on OP’s people like that.
View Quote
Dude. GB is a asshole. Sorry, That's not an arguable issue. Rully.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Why do only the Virginians use the EE?

None of you Texas bros do
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Norman, home of a lot of fags I don’t like.
View Quote
That's basically OKC. So he's an urban fag. Modern pop country sucks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why do only the Virginians use the EE?

None of you Texas bros do
View Quote
WTF... never noticed that.

That is weird as fuck.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Amen. We are among the few.
View Quote
If this were Platoon, I'm Charlie Sheen and you guys are drinking bud light in the fag tent with the Lt.
Page / 9253
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top