Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Besides all the obvious plastic surgery, what did she do have and entire face botox injection and pull a big knot of skin behind her neck? Or is she auditioning for an up-coming alien movie?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#2]
and here is the real problem, that someone would actually write such an article and someone even dumber would print it.

I gotta wonder if they are serious or are they laughing their asses off at the people who are nodding their heads agreeing with their ridiculous article thinking Maddona looks good.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Hagsville
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This. JHFC she's a fucking freak.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:11:58 AM EDT
[#6]
More plaster than a pool.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Another "celebrity" that's about two surgeries away from looking like an alien.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it is sad that some women can not accept they are not hot after a certain age.  I have yet to see a "hot" woman older than 60.  it just isn't possible.  Not hating, just reality.  And I say this as a man married to a woman of age older than that who looks damn good.  But hot isn't the right word.  Thank god she doesn't read this.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Another "celebrity" that's about two surgeries away from looking like an alien.
View Quote

And no clue she’s already on the wrong side of that line.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the plastic surgery thing.  I just don't.  You can look attractive for your age, or you can look fucking wierd.

Why choose wierd?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5874/madonna-95_1__jpg-2408788.JPG

Looks like she's trying to catch up to these freaks.
https://e3.365dm.com/22/01/768x432/skynews-igor-bogdanoff-grichka-bogdanoff_5632109.jpg?20220104085738

Even the tigers were creeped out by these guys.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#11]
In a thread yesterday I learned there are alien stripper clubs on the moon.  Now I believe, and she is of the talent at said clubs.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No idea who that was... guessed she was 52 (technically I was thinking 48-52) and then google search says “Debbie Gibson” (age 51)

Pretty much nailed it...

https://c.tenor.com/gFFtQIFjFq4AAAAC/yes-sweet.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No idea who that was... guessed she was 52 (technically I was thinking 48-52) and then google search says “Debbie Gibson” (age 51)

Pretty much nailed it...

She's performing in Dallas on June 17th.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

She's also wearing gloves.  Hands are where you really can tell a person's age.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Half of her face is covered by sunglasses. You know that is where you can see most of a person's age

She's also wearing gloves.  Hands are where you really can tell a person's age.

There was another thread about a while back where you could see her hands in the pics. Looked like the crypt keeper.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#14]
God has to judge this nation soon.

Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:19:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Here are all my memories of Madonna:

Ordering "Erotic" on The Box over and over and jerking off to the part where she sucks off a puppet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyhdvRWEWRw

Trying to steal her coffee table book "Sex" book from a small Bookstore near my middle becasue the rumor was she sucked off a dog in it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixrm_FufA7M

Watching the captain of the varsity football team at my high-school reenact her water-bottle deepthroat scene in the weight room and feeling confused:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5W147epePg

The time Indie electronic producer Squarepusher heard Madonna wanted to make a song with her and he said he'd rather sample squealing pigs (can't find that on the current internet)

This critique of old her trying to be young her is just full of candy: https://youtu.be/RWi-GEpGqgg?t=317

Damn, that's a lot of Madonna memories.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:30:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you’re saying there’s still time for her to come to her senses.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:36:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Besides all the obvious plastic surgery, what did she do have and entire face botox injection and pull a big knot of skin behind her neck? Or is she auditioning for an up-coming alien movie?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks like Chris Tucker in the 5th Element. Wonder if he screams like a bitch too??
View Quote

Yeah, but Ruby Rod scored the pussy, I don't the fag hag's boi toy plays for our team.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
and here is the real problem, that someone would actually write such an article and someone even dumber would print it.

I gotta wonder if they are serious or are they laughing their asses off at the people who are nodding their heads agreeing with their ridiculous article thinking Maddona looks good.
View Quote

My guess is, like Amber Heard did, her PR team paid for the article to be published and those companies were willing to host it given all the up is down, left is right going on. Obese is healthy, 63 is the new 23, if you shit on gun owners, Trump, middle America or anything Hollywood hates we’ll promote you in a tit for tat, you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Cyndi Lauper > Madonna
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No idea who that was... guessed she was 52 (technically I was thinking 48-52) and then google search says "Debbie Gibson" (age 51)

Pretty much nailed it...

So she's doing Dallas?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#24]
This and a pair of sunglasses and she would look perfectAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I mean good for her for being up beat about her age I suppose

I've just never thought she was attractive. Ever.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#27]
She looks like she must have one of those big, plastic potato chip bag clips on the back of her head, pulling all of the excess skin back.

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Her face is disgusting.

But... I'm wondering what her doctor did with vaginal rejuvenation.
View Quote

"Sleeved" it with a country ham.... then pulled out the bone

or......

How to Reline a 22 Rimfire Rifle Barrel Presented by Larry Potterfield | MidwayUSA Gunsmithing
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, but Ruby Rod scored the pussy, I don't the fag hag's boi toy plays for our team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like Chris Tucker in the 5th Element. Wonder if he screams like a bitch too??

So, Madonna adopted that kid in Africa so she could have a vibrant virtue signaling kid and she turned him into a fag?
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#30]
She was never attractive and she's only gotten uglier to the point she now looks like a freak.  I doubt that dude with her knows what a vagina looks like.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So, Madonna adopted that kid in Africa so she could have a vibrant virtue signaling kid and she turned him into a fag?
View Quote

Maybe she used tv as a baby sitter and only had 5th element dvd available for the kid Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Puking here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#33]
"son"
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Even the tigers were creeped out by these guys.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Hell hath enlarged itself- She needs Jesus cause it’s waiting at the end of her life
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She's gross
View Quote

I've never found her attractive. That fact is strange because i consider women of Mediterranean stock (that thing's kin are Italian) to be some of the most beautiful.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#39]
sacrilegious madonna was best madonna

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm with Mr. Cent on this one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cyndi Lauper > Madonna
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Kind of looks like a zombie with aids - or at least that is my guess (I have never seen a zombie with aids).

I am not saying it would be attractive without those lips - but those lips are death warmed over.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't get the plastic surgery thing.  I just don't.  You can look attractive for your age, or you can look fucking wierd.

Why choose wierd?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5874/madonna-95_1__jpg-2408788.JPG
View Quote

Hollywood is a cult?  They all end of looking the same.  There must be a reason.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Here are all my memories of Madonna:

Ordering "Erotic" on The Box over and over and jerking off to the part where she sucks off a puppet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyhdvRWEWRw

Trying to steal her coffee table book "Sex" book from a small Bookstore near my middle becasue the rumor was she sucked off a dog in it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixrm_FufA7M

Watching the captain of the varsity football team at my high-school reenact her water-bottle deepthroat scene in the weight room and feeling confused:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5W147epePg

The time Indie electronic producer Squarepusher heard Madonna wanted to make a song with her and he said he'd rather sample squealing pigs (can't find that on the current internet)

This critique of old her trying to be young her is just full of candy: https://youtu.be/RWi-GEpGqgg?t=317

Damn, that's a lot of Madonna memories.
View Quote

The urine drinking!  You forgot about the urine drinking!

Attachment Attached File

Madonna claims to drink a cup of URINE after showing off her bruises while sitting in an ice bath during her Madame X tour
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:32:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same.  On her best day, she was still nasty looking.  I never understood the attraction.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#48]

she needs to drink more water... not pee.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#49]
she was never "hot", she's always been an animal fucking deviant slut.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

she has been known for other things far nastier.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top